Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx has been ignored for too long by both the devs and the community

TangyBlueBerry

33 minutes ago, NezuHimeSama said:

Snowglobe stacks all of twice. 5k ehp * let's be generous 3x = 15k *2 = 30k + up to 8s of damage.

snowglobe can stack until 1 million HP :^/ u really like saying stuff without looking into it, huh? btw the hp of each globe is affected by strength and armor, plus the few seconds of invulnerability and absorption

Sweeper dispels Stasis pretty quick.

nope takes like at least 2/3s of a 152% duration limbo's stasis for it to be broken, and u could just... not equip sentinels with guns for limbo, they dont kill well

Yeah the 3000 was a typo, should be 300 to match up with the first set. Point being that 300 *10(/0.9) *10(/0.9) = 30,000 every time. It doesn't matter where you apply it. You can even swap the base HP value with the EHP multiplication from DR, watch

of course it matters where u add it, and you were claiming the DR of armor and abilities resulted in 90% always, pls be consistent

4 hours ago, NezuHimeSama said:

What does it matter if it applies before or after armor? The result will be the same; 90% dr.

2 instances of 90% DR that stack isnt a constant 90% DR

now you are adding 2 instances of DR as i said it worked and claiming you are right? what

im just gonna assume this part of the discussion was a misunderstanding from either of us and mvoe on

Not sure what you're loling at. Toxic Ancients, Ancient Healers, Scorches, Bombards, Corpus Techs, all vulnerable to mind control.

healers are the only useful ones out of those, almost like enemy health and armor scaling far outpaces their dmg output's scaling, even mind freak wont help much outside of corpus missions

the argument has now shifted to you attacking other MUCH better frames and putting nyx is an idealistic light, incredible

Edited by TKDancer

Oh right forgot about armor.

It doesn't matter if it can stack "up to 1million ehp". By the time it's getting anywhere close to that, it's only going to last, at best, ~16 seconds per 2 casts, and that will only go down from there. I can't find any patch history mentioning removing the two refresh limit, so I'm assuming it's still there.

Yep.

I never claimed it was always 90%, nor was I inconsistent. I said it doesn't matter where you add the value. It's going to result in the same damage reduction and the same increase to EHP.

2 instances of 90% dr result in 99% dr total. 90% and 50% result in 95%, 50% and 50% is 75%. 50% and 90% is still 95%. It doesn't matter what order it's in.

I'm not attacking any frames. I'm comparing other frame's to Nyx's Absorb effectiveness and finding Nyx to be absolutely fine. Just to further demonstrate, I went into a elemental enhancement sortie(only t2, but it's what's up. also tried the physical t1.) and let enemies hammer on Nyx's shields. They didn't budge. Sorties do S#&$ to absorb.

I think you're maybe confusing someone on your team trolling with a tigris to actual enemy damage. That, or you're using some of the broken Corups unit damage that I'm pretty sure is bugged tbh to standard enemy damage.

21 minutes ago, NezuHimeSama said:

Oh right forgot about armor.

It doesn't matter if it can stack "up to 1million ehp". By the time it's getting anywhere close to that, it's only going to last, at best, ~16 seconds per 2 casts, and that will only go down from there. I can't find any patch history mentioning removing the two refresh limit, so I'm assuming it's still there.

idk what the hell you are fighting that can take down a well stacked globe in 16 seconds, and not like frost has other stuff to prevent enemies from firing, like a freezing ability or anything like that

also no clue what you're talking about "two refresh limit"

21 minutes ago, NezuHimeSama said:

I'm not attacking any frames. I'm comparing other frame's to Nyx's Absorb effectiveness and finding Nyx to be absolutely fine. Just to further demonstrate, I went into a elemental enhancement sortie(only t2, but it's what's up. also tried the physical t1.) and let enemies hammer on Nyx's shields. They didn't budge. Sorties do S#&$ to absorb.

I think you're maybe confusing someone on your team trolling with a tigris to actual enemy damage. That, or you're using some of the broken Corups unit damage that I'm pretty sure is bugged tbh to standard enemy damage.

you very much are, and it very much isnt

for base absorb:

what can you do without assimilate?

nothing  u take the dmg and eventually dispell it into a tiny explosion that will do nothing to armor and survivors caught in the blast suffer a minor knockdown, weaker than a sonicor's

and with assimilate:

are there other methods of tanking that dont slow you to a crawl?

yes

are they all as strong as absorb? no but most tend to have better CC and not being reduced to a slow walk lets u avoid a lot of fire

you keep saying you dont want absorb to be a "4 smasher" but why?

its not instant as you'd need to charge the dmg by taking it 1st so no risk of constantly blowing up entire rooms

range isnt anything big which i'd be fine with if the dmg made up for it

it'd quite literally be a counter-attack version of nova's AMD that cant be used at range, there is nothing overpowered about it

WHY are you fine with just another tank frame but not with a "4 smasher"

Edited by TKDancer

Snowglobe can stack two globes of HP. Previous globes' HP is discarded. It's been like that since they were allowed to stack.

Also, pretty much any high level mission, frost globes go down pretty quick. Maybe when you get past sortie tier enemies you'll start to notice.

I'm really not, and it very much is.

Without assimilate, it nullifies all damage to Nyx and your Sentinel, as well as to a small area, large enough to hold off an assault on a cryopod, defense terminal, or any critical defense target or player. It also casts instantly, meaning that, in a pinch, it's there for you,no questions.

With assimilate, you get one of if not the best tank in the game, that also provides invulnerability within an area for nearby players or objectives.

No tank can compare to assimilate. It's just the best, period.

The only tank frames that can compare to Nyx for CC don't have the range or duration, and can't tank anywhere near as well.

I'm saying it doesn't need to be a DPS Smasher 4frame because it doesn't. We have lots of those. Also, Nyx did that before, and it was OP and got nerfed. You could sit on a defense objective RD everything in range with Loki, let Nyx soak up damage, and then clear an entire wave, using the dropped energy pickups to top you off. It wasn't necessary for Nyx to be a fantastic frame then, and it still isn't now. She's an amazing frame with an amazing set of powers, and two amazing augments.

Antimatter Drop doesn't make Nova invincible for an indefinite amount of time, and is typically charged by player damage. Maybe you're thinking of Antimatter Absorb? Which is similar to assimilate, but still doesn't make Nova invincible, absorbs paltry amounts of damage from enemies because lolenemydamage, and has a nifty circle thing that goes around it. Antimatter drop, however, is a great high damage radiation smasher that's unaffected by power range at all, does 6k*power str? damage to a fixed area on detonation, has an airtime which is far, far greater than it's charge time, and is generally very awkward to use. Still fantastic damage, and I frequently use it to sweep <i>the entirety of Hyena pack with a single attack</i>, but it's not for everything, and isn't really comparable to absorb in any meaningful way. They can both absorb damage and... That's it.

I'm fine with Nyx being what Nyx is because that's what Nyx is and what she should remain. Nyx is fine. There are plenty of frames that need a rework or major revision, and Nyx is not one. She is, in fact, one of the best frames in the entire game. She has one bad move, and three great moves, two of which have fantastic augments and one of which has a good, if a bit situational augment.

Also, is it me or does allied accuracy not scale with level like enemy accuracy does? That seems to be a thing, but I haven't really tested it much.

if you think loki is the better frame then just play loki instead of nix, yes nix need some work, she is a pretty old frame, yes passives should not be RNG based cuz that defeats the porpoise of having a passive and it can be counter productive, I do agree with that. but nix is a warframe that should only be used by people who care enough to learn how to use her, shes like harrow and limbo, in the wrong hands, there either annoying, or useless. most warframes are pretty simple, press 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 and they do what they do, but some frames are complicated, you have to press 1 then 3 then 4 then 2 then 3 then 1 then 4 then 2, then some, 1 then if this then do 4, if not do 3 or 2, and so on, and nix is sometimes like that, and nix might not be your type of frame so instead of complaining something is useless, try to find what your preferred play style is and play frames that match that. also a mind controlled enemy should not do more damage then your entire team combined that's just nonsense.

Edited by (PS4)Syalin_

Snowglobe can stack two globes of HP. Previous globes' HP is discarded. It's been like that since they were allowed to stack.

no they stack infinite times until u hit  1 million

21ce5bae3409e5e37a81ebd1052b278a.png

no clue where u got the 2 limit from

Without assimilate, it nullifies all damage to Nyx and your Sentinel, as well as to a small area, large enough to hold off an assault on a cryopod, defense terminal, or any critical defense target or player. It also casts instantly, meaning that, in a pinch, it's there for you,no questions.

No tank can compare to assimilate. It's just the best, period.

Antimatter Drop doesn't make Nova invincible for an indefinite amount of time, and is typically charged by player damage. Maybe you're thinking of Antimatter Absorb? Which is similar to assimilate, but still doesn't make Nova invincible, absorbs paltry amounts of damage from enemies because lolenemydamage, and has a nifty circle thing that goes around it. Antimatter drop, however, is a great high damage radiation smasher that's unaffected by power range at all, does 6k*power str? damage to a fixed area on detonation, has an airtime which is far, far greater than it's charge time, and is generally very awkward to use. Still fantastic damage, and I frequently use it to sweep <i>the entirety of Hyena pack with a single attack</i>, but it's not for everything, and isn't really comparable to absorb in any meaningful way.

nullifying dmg isnt much when u cant move or retaliate, in fact the explosion was meant to be our retaliation, but its weak

and there are far better options for defense targets, come on

valkyr :^/ also rhino being able to constantly refresh iron skin is better

absorb has a definitive duration based on your efficiency and energy pool

no i am not thinking of the antimatter absorb augment, im talking about the skill

antimatter drop is similar in concept to absorb, but with key differences:

without the aug its meant to be charged by player fire(which is much more convinient), can be used at range, has a dmg cap BUT with a dmg multiplier

its meant as an offensive ranged move

while absorb is meant as a counter lower range move

but u got it in your head that its just for defense despite the existence of actual defense frames

I'm fine with Nyx being what Nyx is because that's what Nyx is and what she should remain. Nyx is fine. There are plenty of frames that need a rework or major revision, and Nyx is not one. She is, in fact, one of the best frames in the entire game.

YOU may be fine with her, but clearly many arent, otherwise u'd see pretty frequently in missions, but we dont, shes a rarer sight than zephyr these days 

2 awful abilties(mind control is bad, stop lying about it being good, its only niche is grabbing a healer), 1 good ability in chaos, 1 ability that is worthless on its own and requires the augment to be used as a weird tanking method that slows u to a slow walk

and nyx is NOT one of the best frames in this game, please get that idea out of your head, she is a C-rank frame at best, only escaping D cause of chaos and assimilate

also u didnt answer my question as to why another tank frame when we already have so many but "another 4smasher" isnt

Edited by TKDancer

Nullifying damage means plenty. It's one of the core essences of warframe. One of the most overpowered potential aspects of a move, and easily one of the most sought after abilities a frame can have.

Valkyr's invincibility is harder to maintain due to the high increasing energy drain. Rhino whishes he could tank anywhere close to as well as Nyx. Refreshing Iron Skin with Iron Shrapnel is great and all but A: it requires an augment on a far more mod-space starved frame, and B: it gets eaten up instantly late game. Plus, there's a recast delay, and you're vulnerable during it. Considering how much you whine about Nyx's invulnerability period that's timed perfectly with her knockdown, which hits a larger area than Rhino's Iron Shrapnel I believe? That's pretty hypocritical, especially since any half decent rhino isn't going to overspec range like any half decent Nyx aught to be doing.

Absorb has no definitive duration since your energy can be restored while it's active. It has a theoretical duration depending on various factors, but it's pretty beefy compared to any other thing in the game.

Antimatter drop doesn't absorb enemy damage or provide any damage mitigation.

Antimatter drop also has terrible range, unaffected by mods. It's not a good range move at all, but it does spread out the damage of focused damage weapons, especially shotguns, allowing them to work as pseudo explosives with the catch of being stuck on radiation and having a significant delay in dealing it's resulting damage, not just from the obscenely slow travel time, but also a delay upon hitting a target.

Absorb is meant as a defensive move, which it is, and does just fine.

I see Nyx plenty in missions. She's not played as often because people(noobs) like their "cool" frames, like Ember, or Rhino, or Loki, or trAsh. I mean, hell, trAsh is one of the worst, but one of the most played frames there is. How good a frame is does not wholely determine how used it is, and how many people are "fine" with Nyx obviously doesn't either. IF Nyx is unpopular, great! The less people using her, the less likely DE is to find out how completely game-breakingly overpowered she is.

Why is because Nyx is Nyx and doesn't need to change. I don't go around saying Inaros should have large sweeping high damage attacks. The only changes I'd really like to see on Inaros ATM is that his channeling speed is affected by casting speed mods. I don't go around saying Valkyr's Paralysis should do more damage, either. I mean, it's supposed to turn your shields into damage but it's damage is so low gawd what a bad move valkyr is clearly trash now and no one uses her! ect ect.

Did some testing, and it took enemies well in the 100s before Nyx's absorb even took any genuinely noticeable damage, and that was in Nightmare mode. How much does that buff damage again?

And it was very, very easy to pop out of the frame, restore some energy in an instant, and pop back in. Enemy armor scaling was a much bigger issue than survivability, as it took some 10+ direct hits from a pretty beefy Ogris to take down normal heavy gunners or bombards. And I rarely touched chaos, just to see how hard damage scaling can get.

Nyx's kit is still an easy contender for "best frame". She's up there with the likes of Loki, and specializes in damage nullification and hate redirection rather than flow control.

Edited by NezuHimeSama

20 minutes ago, NezuHimeSama said:

Nyx's kit is still an easy contender for "best frame". She's up there with the likes of Loki

no

that's all i'll give you, no

im backing out of this convo cause you are a wall, and you are out of your mind if u honestly think that

Edited by TKDancer

I mean that's basically been most of your responses in this topic anyway, so... Not surprised.

After further testing, I was killing LV80 grineer from full health on releasing absorb. I think it's damage is probably just fine as is. A Hyekka and a Kuva Trooper went down without issue.

Maybe your issue is with Armor scaling?(a known problem for all damage types?)

Edited by NezuHimeSama

On 3/10/2018 at 9:27 PM, NezuHimeSama said:

Did some testing, and it took enemies well in the 100s before Nyx's absorb even took any genuinely noticeable damage, and that was in Nightmare mode. How much does that buff damage again?

Nightmare mode (and T4 missions in Void) multiplies enemy damage by x3.

i guess i won't get too involved because most of this Thread is far from constructive(both for and against the Warframe).

• Mind Control is pretty alright as long as you grab Special Units or Heavies.
    Mind Freak is... okay. since we have Specters and they're fairly effective, i do wish Mind Freak scaled a bit better. obviously it doesn't need to play the game for you (the game does enough of that already), but it would be nice for it to be somewhat relevant Damage wise for any even mid Level Enemies. it could also dramatically increase the Status Chance of any controlled Enemy, that would help them be useful too.
  • i have long hoped that Psychic Bolts would function like a sort of 'Artillery' - with Fine Aim allowing you to designate an area to curve towards, or allow the normal hitting everything once. give the Bolts an AoE. make each Bolt deal decent Base Damage, Ragdolling Enemies directly hit, and apply Knockdown(or Blast i guess) if hit by the AoE.
    if you also shave the Energy Cost down a bit then you have a pretty solid Ability.
  • yes while Chaos is definitely better than Radiation Status, giving Disarm that Augment was just a really bad decision. but for years Nyx and Loki have been being forced together into being the same Warframe under a 60ton press. even though they aren't the same Warframe. beats me why Digital Extremes wants to merge them together.
  • Absorb is a nice quick Knockdown or way to avoid some extra dangerous Enemy fire. it's a shame that Digital Extremes made a big mistake and rather than making Absorb resist Damage parented from Absorb, made it resist Magnetic Damage. that was just dumb, so if any Magnetic Damage exists in the session - Absorb cannot absorb it. great way to make people want to Equip Magnetic Damage even less than they already did.
    it would be nice if Absorb did a Damage Type more thematic than.... Magnetic Damage??? or maybe just a rainbow mixture or something. hell it could deal Void Damage (which isn't really that special anyways, but it would make it neutral to most things atleast).

but i don't think deleting these Abilities in favor of something else or removing the current main features is really much of a solution. then you just lose some interesting uses to trade in new interesting uses that are completely different. so you didn't really gain anything in such a process.

On 3/8/2018 at 5:56 AM, KIDdAe said:

I think that it'll be a good thing if her ult would actually attract ennemy fire. This would be on par with the control frame she is. 

Absorb sets Nyx to the maximum Threat Level (5, Range is from 1-5). and it always has, since 2013.
Decoy also has a Threat Level of 5. Molt should be ~4.
Players are lower than all mentioned.

Edited by taiiat

On 3/9/2018 at 1:15 AM, EinheriarJudith said:

i cant believe i have to repeat myself so often. absorb is a DEFENSIVE skill.

I can't believe I have to repeat this. The casting animation has such a long recovery, by the time your done with the explosion, enemies are already in the middle of standing back up!

Therefore, it's a S#&amp;&#036; defensive skill, it's a S#&amp;&#036; skill in general. You also fail to even mention some enemies don't get knocked down when they are suppsoed too. Especially heavies while doing their CC immune ground pound.

On 3/10/2018 at 1:48 PM, NezuHimeSama said:

I'm repeating the same thing over and over because you still don't get it. All you've done is whine that it doesn't do damage and you can't move without the augment. Neither of those things take away from the move's defensive properties.

And you can't get it past your thick skull, that only the augment makes it a half decent defensive move. No augment, no defense. Go into the god damn simulacrum, spawn a few high level units, sit in Absorb for a minute, explode, watch as the time it takes for enemies to stand back up almost matches the time it takes for you to pull out a weapon.

You are also so pathetically hung over Absrob somehow being good, you have provided 0 arguments as for why Psychic bolts have been a S#&amp;&#036; skill since Nyx's birth back in U7 (BTW I started playing right as Nyx was released in March of 2013). Not once has it ever been good for anything. Her 1 is a discount chaos that is only ever worth using on ancient healers for the friendly DR. The friendly DR is great, having an entire skill only useful on 1 type of enemy not found in every mission, is not.

Anyone who thinks Nyx is somehow in an OK spot is blind to the reality that she has been completely out classed and power creeped by other frames. Loki has a better 3, Limbo has a better 4, Nekros has a better 1 (his 4 replaces her 1 since he makes 7 cloens with more HP and damage without needing an augment), her 2 isn't worth mentioning in any way shape or form. And her passive is also redundant by a Loki. Loki who btw has one of the actual best defensive skills in the game, actual invisibility.

On 3/10/2018 at 10:27 PM, NezuHimeSama said:

Nyx's kit is still an easy contender for "best frame". She's up there with the likes of Loki

This is blatant showmanship of fanboy ignorance. We have a broken frame with 2 near useless skills, 1 semi useful skill, and 1 acceptable skill compared too. A frame with one of the most broken mechanics in game for both survival and damage (invisibility with hat sweet x4 melee damaged boost), one of the most game breaking ults, a decent movement skill, and a rather weak 1.

Yeah ok bud, keep telling yourself Nyx is ok. Meanwhile I'll be over here not doing drugs and living in the reality that is< Nyx as a fundamental frame is counter productive to her own skill set, and has little to no place in any team composition that isn't easily taken and out preformed by another frame.

16 hours ago, KingMe42 said:

I can't believe I have to repeat this. The casting animation has such a long recovery, by the time your done with the explosion, enemies are already in the middle of standing back up!

Therefore, it's a S#&amp;&#036; defensive skill, it's a S#&amp;&#036; skill in general. You also fail to even mention some enemies don't get knocked down when they are suppsoed too. Especially heavies while doing their CC immune ground pound.

It doesn't, actually. Having tested it fairly recently, I was able to go back into absorb before enemies started getting back up.

But judging by the rest of your posts, it seems kind of like another "baw baw I want nyx to be even more OP". I mean seriously, I've even said Psychic Bolts is garbage, and should be reworked. Same with her passive. That's irrelevant to the rest of Nyx's amazing kit.

On 3/7/2018 at 8:24 PM, KingMe42 said:

Her mind control has next to no benefits other than adding a decoy. Even with the augment, enemy HP scaling far out values their damage and a basic Nyx build has no room for strength.

Her 2 has no use at all without the augment. This isn't a case where the augment changes how you use the ability, no this is a case where the ability is useless without it.

Her 3 is her only power worth using, but you gave Loki's 4 an augment that does the same thing but it also does what her passive does but better.

And her 4 is another case where the power has no use without the augment, worse off it was nerfed because DE wanted to prevent bubble damage stacking between 2 Nyx's, and yet things like Equinox's Main can stack with other Mains for constant damage. It's back watered logic like this that shows the dev team has ignored Nyx for ages.

Her passive is also an issue because it can be counter productive to her other abilities since Mind Control targets will deal less damage, Absorb will absorb less damage, and it's an annoying RNG passive which IMO no passive should be RNG based. 

Recently, I realized how incredibly effective Nyx can be in large rooms. Loki doesn’t really compare to Nyx. Loki can be good as a backup but nothing even close to what Nyx is capable of.

16 hours ago, NezuHimeSama said:

I was able to go back into absorb before enemies started getting back up

Why would you ever want to go back into Absorb after casting it? Try to actually see how many enemies you can shoot while they get back up and shoot at you back. If the answer is more than 2 I'll be impressed. Don't be obtuse and oblivious for the sake of making a bad argument.

16 hours ago, NezuHimeSama said:

But judging by the rest of your posts, it seems kind of like another

And judging by your posts, you refuse to acknowledge what is the reality that Nyx is in a bad spot. Who so what if I do want Nyx to be good? Why is that a bad thing? This is a freaking PvE Co-Op game. Who gives a S#&amp;&#036; if things are powerful? Are you one of thoese whinnies who like to jerk themselves off by how they make bad things somehow good and how more skilled they are at a video game?

I just want Nyx, a frame I have been using for 5 years, to actually have a functioning kit that doesn't contradict itself. MC and Chaos makes it so enemies wont charge up her 4. Her 2 serves no purpose without the augment, same can be said about her 4. Her 4 doesn't fit with a mind control theme at all. And her passive can cuase her 1 to deal even less damage than it would if enemies even did actual decent damage. You seem like the kind to close your eyes and plug up your ears rather than actually try and have an understanding on why Nyx isn't that great anymore. Nyx has no role in any team.

13 hours ago, (PS4)godlysparta said:

Loki doesn’t really compare to Nyx. Loki can be good as a backup but nothing even close to what Nyx is capable of.

Loki has been regarded as one of the best frames for years. His 4 is a thousand times better than Nyx's 3 for several reasons. First off he has invisibility, one of the most broken mechanics in the game, easily abused too. His 4 will not only rad proc and do virtually what Chaos does, but guaranteed to disarm enemies.

Now here is the big part. Melee enemies are far less of a threat than ranged enemies. A bombard with a sheeve is no more deadly than a basic lancer with a sheeve. There is also the aspect of making it so enemies clump together. When every unit is a melee unit and will fight each other, they will run towards each other making nice clumps of enemies to easily shoot down. Chaos doesn't do this because ranged enemies can remain ranged. Saying Nyx is better than Loki shows ignorance of what makes Loki so top dog.

I pointed out where you were wrong. No need to get upset about it.

If Nyx is made OP, everyone runs Nyx all the time, and the game is balanced around Nyx being OP, making everything else suck, killing variety, and making the game less enjoyable.

Balance is important to PvE. It's distinctly different from PvP balance, but it's just as important. Just like with Valkyr Hysteria, there's nothing fun about pressing the "win" button and waiting for the game to finish telling you you "won". Even moreso when that becomes the only viable way to play the game.

Nyx's problem is that her first three abilities (no.2 with augment) are kind of thematic, but are variations of the same thing with varying degrees of effectiveness (no.3 is nice CC). Her no.4 with augment is effective, but is not in the least bit thematic. Perhaps keep 1 and 3, rework 2 and 4.

3 hours ago, NezuHimeSama said:

I pointed out where you were wrong.

That's the problem with talking to you. You have this "I'm right and you are wrong" mentality. No, you didn't point out anything. All you have done is repeat yourself over and over while ignoring her actual issues. You have also only even attempted to discuss her 4, while ignoring how her 1 and 2 have no real use.

3 hours ago, NezuHimeSama said:

Balance is important to PvE.

Nyx doesn't have any balance. Anyone who thinks so needs a serious mental check up. Her 1 makes 1 enemy hit other enemies, her 3 makes all enemies hit all enemies, her 4 is designed so when enemies hit her, she can hit them back. Do you not see how back watered this is?

Her 1 is amazing if you MC a Ancient Healer cause you get its buff. What player wouldn't want that as a built in mechanic for her 1? So that she gets a buff depending on the type of enemy controlled. Who would think her 2 is fine in anyway? How can you argue her 4 is a good defensive tool, while ignoring that it also has an offensive property not worth anything? Why bother with a defensive tool on a frame that makes enemies hit each other? The only way her 4 is useful is with the augment, when an augment becomes mandatory to make an ability have an effect, you have a bad ability.

You honestly just baffle me with how thick headed and denial someone can be. You don't use logic in your arguments, but somehow base your opinion as facts. The arrogance you show when you say "I pointed out where you are wrong" is amazing. All you did was say your opinion, doesn't make you in the least bit right at all. You haven't pointed out anything.

Edited by KingMe42

2 minutes ago, NezuHimeSama said:

I mean you keep saying things like "that's the problem with talking to you", dismissing anyone that doesn't drink your coolaid, and ignoring Nyx's uses while claiming everyone else is ignoring how nyx is bad and needs to be OP...

But...that's literally what you are doing as well. Do you not see the irony in your own words? I don't think Nyx is OP, or even properly balanced at all, you clearly disagree, however I don't have the audacity or to arrogance to talk about how somehow my opinion is more of a fact than others. Talking to you is like talking to a child who thinks "my opinion is a fact, your opinion is wrong" somehow a valid counter argument. It's not.

You somehow think pointing how my opinion is "wrong" makes you right? Are you serious? Get out of here with that toxicity.