The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #108!

[DE]Rebecca

I have a question

So far the cinematic quests have given us some more insight on who the characters we interact with are, any plans of developing more interactions between characters (tenno > lotus conversations, for example)?

Will we ever see some of the older Tennogen items being added to console? The launch of Tennogen on console builds featured some of the most popular skins, helmets and syandanas, but missed a large portion of the waves' content. 

There's a thread going around with some of the advocates to the cause, found here: 

When is dual wielding coming? I want skana/lato (lol no, I want gazal machete / atomos) in my pocket!!

Also, any clarification on what weapon categories are going to be allowed in dual wielding? Is it still a priority or has it been pushed to the backburner?

5 hours ago, Zhoyzu said:

Usage isnt the only thing they can look at. beam weapons for example tend to have higher disps cause they are just bad. Now that they are being used they dont need riven disp changes cause then no one would use them again. A case with the Lanka is its only being used for a highly specific instance. Changing its riven disp would hurt its sheer lack of use out side of eidolon slaying..

there currently arent any weapons with glaring overuse and high disp

Weapon usage is suppose to be reflected in the riven disposition, the use of, or preference for a weapon is irrelevant to my question, as are personal options on weapon types...
good, bad or neutral, I, like others, just want to know IF they will ever change disposition, the outcome to weapon preference as used by individuals is an extrapolation I'm not concerned with because this is a question for our knowledge, not a desire one way or the other for it to happen, I would assume DE has already decided if it will ever happen, I just want to know if it will, so there is no point arguing a case for it to not happen.

Hey team! I've been thinking about a few things and I was wondering if you'd be willing to look into some things.

1) Could Baro stay until Monday morning instead of Sunday morning?
Makes better sense to have the whole weekend to farm for ducats.

2) Would you be willing to add Lenses, Corrupted mods and vaulted relics (during unvaultings) in the drop tables in the Void/Derelict?
In addition to the standard reward, something like awarding them to players after completing timed rooms (a la Maroo's weekly mission) would give players incentive to do them.

3) Warframe Augment slot? (Beating a dead horse I know...)

4) Could we treat lenses like Arcanes in the upgrade screen?

5) Why is Naramon not as beneficial as the other Focus disciplines? It's the melee school but Operators aren't going to benefit much from it. Could some of the skills get another look?

6) Why do we have these huge amounts of focus needed for unbinding Way-bound passives? (1 million is doable but repeating the process 10 times is excessive) Focus 2.5 reduced the costs of skills, could you reduce the unbinding cost as well?

7) Will we see more Amp component options? (I'm probably asking something that's already being looked into.)

8) Could Harrow's 2 and 3 allow teammates to get a reduced version of those effects when they get kills (like say 5%)?

9) Condroc companions when?

Thanks for the continued work and great updates.

I have 2 questions.

1. Can we get some acknowledgment on Volt's "rework" having a hidden nerf to his 4th's duration? Is it a bug or intentional? He still feels like he needs work. 

2. Can we please see some possible Xbox Play Anywhere release? I'm not asking for crossplay with steam. Just a version of the Xbox game through the windows 10 store, like Minecraft and Ark: Survival Evolved.

Tennogen for operators when ?

Once players completed the Jordas precept quest, the juggernaut is just a annoying field boss for many players ( mostly because he likes to spam his OP barrage of projectiles ) and the effort to kill the juggernaut after the quest isn't worth it because his loot table is terrible. Can you have another look at his loot drop table as well as making his barrage of projectiles less deadly please ?

Can the idea behind gilded/non-gilded Zaws be explained a bit? Zaws can't really do too much of anything until they're gilded when you compare them to other weapons, yet even in the crafting of an base zaw takes far more work than any other weapon of similar strength. In the event that you dislike a zaw there's nothing you can do about it either, the parts are already used and you didn't even get any affinity for the time it took you to test the weapon out. you have to gild them to make the stats decent but you can't do that until you reach rank 3 with cetus, and by the time you get to rank three you've likely already found a far better weapon of the same grip type. Might just be my own gripes, but i really would like to know what is supposed to keep a person interested in zaws once they realize the work that has to go into each one.

It's been so long since we heard about Excalibur Umbra. Can we please get know some more about what's going on or like what's currently being done about him. My enitre clan is going crazy over this charecter and so am i. Please give us something about him. Thank you !

Status on Damage 3.0?

Don't want to sound like a broken record, but until we get some stability and predictability in the damage system, all new content is going to be marred by the rickety foundations its sitting on.
If you need ideas, just throw the community a bone, there's a lot of collective brainpower here running around in circles.

Since we're celebrating the 5th anniversary, can we ask about Braton/Lato Vandal? I first started playing in June of 2013, and can safely say I've been waiting for over FOUR YEARS. The Lato Vandal in particular has become something of a Holy Grail for me. I want it, I need it, but it remains out of reach.

I still have my original MK1-Braton and Lato from the day I started, both are Forma'd up and Riven-powered. I have a second of each, specifically for build diversity. I am ready to expand my collection, Steve. Pretty please with a Primed Cherry on top?

Are the new Corpus Helmets coming with the Venus Landscape or before? The Corpus faction has a notable lack of visual diversity currently, and I think the helmets do much to improve that when it comes to the Crewmen. Will other units be looked at? Namely Moas and Ospreys, which all use more or less the same unit models for all variations (two types of Moa model, one type of Osprey model).

Have you given any thought to the Phorid rework? How do you plan to do it? Will it just be a model change or will there be a whole new and elaborate boss battle? This boss is usually required to be fought a bunch of times in order to secure an Invasion node, so people would probably prefer a faster-paced boss battle. How about a chase or a hunt?

Can we hope to hear any new radio chatter on the Liset Radio?

Is there any hope that we'd have a unified gaming terminal in our ships (maybe in Personal Quarters) where we could access Wyrmius/Flappy Sephyr/Frame Fight? The existing minigames are fun as easter eggs but more than once I've clicked on them by mistake when switching appearance tabs.

Is there any hope for a Prime Parts toggle that works on Immortal Skins?

just a thought, would it ever be possible that instead of having to sell a weapon for credits, you can set it as a decoration in your personal quarters, so you can free up a weapon slot? this would be specially handy with event or quest weapons that we dont want but are novelty items, that we dont want to just sell for credits.

Question: Is there any chance we could see a bump to the spawn rates of enemies in Solo Survivals? With the exception of a few places (Infested Survival, Kuva Fortress Survival, and Fissure Survival, many regular and alert Survival missions become an unenjoyable, frustrating race to either A) Get to the nearest large Life Support pods or B) Find the next enemy and hope for the best. Could this please be changed? 

PS: Happy 5 year anniversary, much love from down under <3

5 hours ago, (XB1)EMEGADUNKA said:

Will we ever see some of the older Tennogen items being added to console? The launch of Tennogen on console builds featured some of the most popular skins, helmets and syandanas, but missed a large portion of the waves' content. 

There's a thread going around with some of the advocates to the cause, found here: 

yes! kronen arit skin, Rhino Vojnik, Arturius Helmet havent been added!

Will sentient cores ever have any use outside of quill standing? Syndicate standing is gained passively, focus doesn’t need to be farmed for once the cap is reached, and it takes several bounties to reach the Cetus cap and fish/gems can be used for either standing or other material. But eidelons are a desirable farm for their arcanes and shards, and just one run of the trio is enough to reach my 25 MR daily cap for the quills with the loads of cores that are granted. I have stockpiles of intact cores that will take weeks to deplete if I stopped farming eidelons and I still have hundreds of exceptional cores and plenty of flawless cores that will still go unused. We seem to be getting way more cores than needed for the daily cap, so I’m wondering if you had any other plains for the them in the near future. Can we sell them for credits? Will they be used for future quill blueprints or amp parts? Having loads of resources isn’t uncommon for late game players, but those millions of nano spores and alloy plates are used in a multitude of blueprints and equipment and aren’t ever restricted for use.

MORE CUSTOMIZATION SLOTS!!! I have 9 Saryn skins (w original  & prime) & 11 Excalibur skins, and each frame/weapon has 3 customization slots! What happened to the idea of more slots based on Mastery Rank? Also, we need to be able to take frame-specific armor, such as Mag & Oberon's shoulder armor. We also need to be able to put the non-prime armor on Prime frames. For example, when applying the Wendigo skin to Oberon Prime, it looks terrible without the default Oberon shoulder armor. The Oberon Prime shoulder armor looks particularly terrible the the Wendigo skin, making it not ideal as a choice for fashion frame.

Also, its time to increase Riven capacity. I'm tired of disposing of Rivens I'd like to keep due to capacity issues. It defeats the original purpose of Rivens. With only being able to keep a limited number of Rivens, you end up disposing of Rivens that'd be fun to experiment with in favor of keeping Rivens that make strong weapons extremely powerful.

Does this list include any plans to return to Conclave at any point? Because I have an interesting idea for how the non-Lunaro game modes could be changed and balanced. Instead of just playing with the standard warframes with only conclave mods, how about making the Rathuum and Index characters playable in the form of Conclave characters? It would be far easier to balance, and give more unique gameplay from the normal frames. Most importantly though, it would mean that the Conclave balancing and normal mission balancing would be completely separate, rather than having the weird balancing of normal weapons in Conclave currently.

Archived