[DE]Danielle

6 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

In case anyone wants the cats colors:

• Carbon Grey
  • Gallium Ash
  • Prime Gold
  • Argon Violet

DE plz, note it in the future :P

We've added it to the Prime Access page when you scroll over the Gene-Masking Kit. Thanks for the feedback!

I’m enjoying Zephyr Prime and Tiberon Prime. I’ve been waiting for these two for several months/years and they finally arrived. Highly pleased with how bolstered they are, especially Tiberon Prime’s 3 firing modes.

However, the Kronen Primes are very underwhelming. I was hoping they would have some special perk to them, but from what I’ve been testing there hasn’t been any noteworthy sightings. They’re also particularly bad compared to the Ohmas and, to some extent, the Telos Boltace. Intentional? Oversight? I don’t know what to make of it tbqh.

I was genuinely hoping Kronen was going to have some kind of effect that was tornado themed like

1) Throws out a tornada on slide attacks that launches enemies upwards

Or

2) Hold attack during a slide attack to keep spinning and doing multiple slide attacks in a row (maybe with diminishing returns or lock it at 3-4 spins max, or just make it difficult to aim consistently after the first few spins)

Absolutely love the rest of the PA though.

7 hours ago, (XB1)SandiestAcorn3 said:

Cool but uhh who should i contact about me not geting my #*!%ING COSMETICS just kidding i'm not that mad i just didn't get the operator suit kavat armor kavat colors or any of the other cosmetics yet and from what i can tell this isn't a common bug i mean i got the 79.99$ zephyr prime access which i thought had the cosmetics as well did i buy the wrong one or did your S#&$ bug out if it's the first one come on DE for 80 bucks i should be able to buy cat clothes and a skin tight latex suit that is potentially questionable but to be fair it also looks really cool and if it's the latter of the 2 which i think it is who do i contact about this cause its unfortunate that i don't have those cosmetics right now and i'm also kind of upset about being unable to get the stalker noggle because when i tried to link my twitch account during the livestream your website said it wasn't having it which to be fair is probably my incompetence but not for lack of research i googled it cmon what more do you want this is 2018 anyway that's not your problem and you satisfy my crippling addiction to cutting cyborgs into pieces with a razor sharp katana so i still love you also my pet bird recently layed 4+ eggs though she doesn't have a male in the cage so those eggs aren't hatching ever it's pretty weird how that works anyway the moral of the story is i want weird clothes for my cat and a questionable suit

What you bought was the Zephyr and weapons only. If you want the accessories too, you either need to upgrade for another $60 or buy the accessories bundle for $50. The difference is the plat you get with the PA upgrade.

2 hours ago, Kromatia said:

What you bought was the Zephyr and weapons only. If you want the accessories too, you either need to upgrade for another $60 or buy the accessories bundle for $50. The difference is the plat you get with the PA upgrade.

fair enough it does come with 200$+ in plat just seems like the cosmetics should be able to be bought for less than than 50$ when for 30 more you can get a whole prime warframe and 2 prime weapons the only bundle i bought in the past was the unvaulting bundle and that had cosmetics warframe and plat so i thought this one is more expensive surely it includes cosmetics ehh i'm content anyway

Good day! Is there a reason why I haven't receive or download the Update yet for Zephyr Prime? I've been trying for a while now and still a nah! Thanks!

Ok so I might have misunderstood. While asking in the region chat, there are the same as me the game is updated but the relics are not seen in the codex.

On 3/21/2018 at 1:25 AM, Dovahslaar said:

where are her relics?

Zephyr Prime:

Blueprint: Neo Z1, rare

Neuroptics: Lith H2, common

Systems: Lith Z1, rare

Chassis: Neo K1, uncommon

Tiberon Prime:

Receiver: Meso O2, common

Barrel: Meso T1, rare

Stock: Meso T2, rare

Blueprint: Axi O2, uncommon

Kronen Prime:

Handle: Neo B4, uncommon

Blade: Axi K2, rare

BLueprint: Axi H3, common

One of the few "easy on the eyes" prime frames....any chance we can get the colors used for her (and ALL of the frames) default color setup? would love to see what it looks like on other frames (would be easier to copy from weapon imo (like we have copy from warframe on weapons)

Dear Digital Extremes, thank you for this new Prime Access, it's all great, but I have some questions about Operator's
Commodore Suit... Why is there so much bugs? What's happened to the ring finger on it's left hand? Where came from all this
intersections with costume and operator's body? I understand if this happened with some Vahd Armor, but we're talking about the
Prime Accessories, it's PRIME. People buying it for real money, it should be exclusive and quality. This is, as Vem Tabook
says, "U-U-Unacceptable!". Please, fix this as soon as possible, because it's not cool. And can you make little changes to the
textures please, because costume looks crackled like marble if you want make it white, cleanse it like the "vest" part on the
operator's chest. And there's some bug with energy color. It's pink by default, but if you change it to any other color, it
becomes black and magically disappears. Energy color appears again only after you watch someone profile, re-enter operator's
room or use transference. Here's bellow image with marked intersections and buggy finger. Thank you.

766e264d0cfaef2196d7337e47e445.jpg

Archived