Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hi all,

For the past hour we’ve been experiencing intermittent connectivity issues. We are working to solve the problem as quickly as we can and then we’ll talk about possible Baro extensions and such! Stay posted here as our team works away! 

Thx for the info.

I really would love to get to Puck on Uranus today and it's making it sooooo hard.:devil:

Edited by _sheepy_

4 minutes ago, MaddXHatter said:

Really dude, do you know where their fiances are, do you know if this is a DDOS? Do you have some sort of insider info in regards to this? If not stop, then stop trying to call them out on bull crap. Let them fix the problem and while they are doing that, grab a box of crayons and a coloring book.

I know this looks like a DDOS against an inadequately protected server, and I have 3 decades of experience in the game industry, with network programming being a major component of that. I've worked on the low-level network architecture for ID tech 1 and 3 ports and mods among other things, including porting the resident portion of the Doom IPX packet driver to assembly language. I also made constructive suggestions as to how to reduce the impact of this kind of problem in the future, so that everyone involved can have a smoother Warframe experience. Meanwhile, you're slinging childish insults and actively discouraging constructive criticism. Please stop. That line of behavior will only make things worse for the community as a whole.

• Like 1

Hey lovely to know the servers are broke but could this be put on the launcher or somewhere for the next time because i never use the forums and didnt know, so i just lost 3 eidolon rotations worth of loot.

Introducing a friend to Warframe and servers keep shutting down.. Bad first impression. I'm trying to explain to him that this is very rare and that DE are amazing developers. Hope it's fixed soon.

Edited by Sky_V22
  • Like 1