Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

I missed out on my sortie reward before reset this morning, but it was probably just a scuplture so whatever.

However, real talk -- I want my 50p back for rushing Zephyr Prime. I can't even play her because the server troubles. This is very annoying.

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hi all,

For the past hour we’ve been experiencing intermittent connectivity issues. We are working to solve the problem as quickly as we can and then we’ll talk about possible Baro extensions and such! Stay posted here as our team works away! 

;)

9 minutes ago, Kegaren said:

They really need to put an update out, It's not their fault and I don't blame them but at least "We think this is the issue" would be nice.

I suppose it just comes down to basic tech-support training ... don't make promises you might not be able to keep and don't stirr the pot by giving details as to what caused a problem ... just messes things up even worse most of the time XD

I would be very grateful if you extend Baro's stay cause of this since I ran 3 missions for parts without any reward from the last one from relic prior to noticing this, thinking it was possibly just my connection.
Thank you for taking a look into it, it's appreciated.

Edited by Chisah

Just now, Buuuh said:

Poeple know that there are server issues right now but still try to play right now and then complain about lost reward, because servers are down again.... is this a sign of intelligence?

They were supposed to have been fixed. We don't all have time throughout the day to play when we want, so we try to enjoy ourselves during our breaks. It's been three hours since this thread was made, it seemed fine, but then it went down again.

Of course people will be mad! If there is a risk of that kind of stuff happening, DE should pull that servers off for sure.