Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

3 minutes ago, vini2003 said:

I managed to get Sortie done, Ordis gave me the stuff I had lost, but swapped a Tigris Prime Barrel for a Forma.

It always gave you back the reward from your own relic at you've cracked that time, not the reward you chose from teammate's relic.

4 minutes ago, PookieNumnums said:

baro needs an extension?...

huehuehuehuehuehue

imagine there are actually new people that want rewards from this weekend and not just vets that have it all already
truly shocking, right?

Why don't you guys just take the server down, do the maintenance/fixes, then go live again? As it is, it's just a tease. Every time I log in, it's endless disconnections and loading screen with a few playing moments in-between. I think letting the server go on as is is just frustrating to the players. With the server down, we won't be tempted to try, thinking "maybe they fixed it and just forgot to post it?".

Hope you resolve this issue soon!

PS I feel for the IT guys, probably thinking "Damn, this had to happened during my weekend... Why couldn't it happened next weekend?" Don't give up, and good luck!

Oh well hopefully you are able to get the issues resolved quickly.

My only regret is that the server instability ate my spy sortie which was the one in a million rando-pug spy where they actually do it first try............ then the server hung on updating account info till I gave up and Alt+F4d my way out :P 

I mean it's not a huge deal I usually just solo Spy but I've been feeling a strange desire to enjoy Sortie Spies going sideways and a group getting it done in one try is like a blue moon event :P

I wasn't aware of any issues when I logged in. 2 Eidolons and a bunch of farming later, and I lost all my mission rewards that I had spent all morning farming :(

Perhaps a news ticker on the login page or even the launcher client would prevent this in the future? Just some friendly design feedback :)

Just now, carl808pog said:

i think the other game sabotage warframe for doing too good XD

Bungie's not competent enough to pull off a DDoS attack sufficient enough to knock a game login server online and keep their own involvement quiet. (To be honest, most companies wouldn't try for that very fear alone. The first game company that gets caught DDoSing a rival is probably going to be subjected to an unending DDoS themselves.)

"Its the Grineer!"

Seriously though this has made it rough trying to do anything with the void.  I have lost void traces and such.  Hope it gets fixed soon.  I do appreciate the work being done over the weekend though.

Edited by Regulator-Zero