Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

vor 3 Minuten schrieb LSG501:

Some people only manage to play the game at weekends due to other real life commitments....they're basically losing out on potentially half of the weeks play time at this rate. 

So?

LIke some people said already, just do something else..

If people want to try to run the eidolons and fissure missions now in this serverstate and rage afterwards because they lost something, its their decision.

But i am more happy just doing something else and wait until it works again... there is nothing in the game i couldnt do next week aswell, besides purchasing stuff from baro but i'm sure they find a solution for that aswell and might just talk to him so he stays a few more days.

1 minute ago, Buuuh said:

Then i suggest DE should schedule their next server problems time window on somewhere during the week. Would this be a suitable solution for your social life?

If it just a single server they could easily cover that by having extra hardware available where they could 'flip a switch' to cover a hardware failure... think like raid storage, it doesn't just stop working if you lose a drive, high end hardware allows hot swapping in a new drive without losing access to you data, albeit slower.

Gerade eben schrieb LSG501:

If it just a single server they could easily cover that by having extra hardware available where they could 'flip a switch' to cover a hardware failure... think like raid storage, it doesn't just stop working if you lose a drive, high end hardware allows hot swapping in a new drive without losing access to you data, albeit slower.

Since you know how to solve the problem, maybe you should hand DE a job application of yourself? Would be a good time, i guess you could negotiate a really good salary right now with your special and exclusive knowledge.

• Like 2

hace 3 minutos, -Eruimae- dijo:

yo llevo más tiempo, llevo desde por la mañana U_U, (suerte que pude hacer la sortie bien aunque solo haya ganado endo xD) esperemos que lo resuelvan pronto.

por la pinta que lleva el tema, creo que para mañana puede que lo tengan resuelto, no me puedo creer que en 4 horas no hayan conseguido nada sobre el tema del ataque ddos, tienen un sistema de protección bajo, pero bueno que podemos decir, ellos sabrán lo que hacen. Yo llevo desde las 2 de la tarde hora española, que me fastidiaron una extracción y varias misiones de oxium.