Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros Ramses Skin feedback

IEpicWolfI

1 minute ago, NightmareT12 said:

You can say literally the same thing about any other Deluxe, and even some Primes, and that's because they never design this with alt helmets in mind. That's the whole point of the skin.

Nova skin works fine with other alt helmets. But yeah, Deluxes are not meant to have other alts in mind.

I'm just getting sick of every single deluxe skin being made almost entirely of a metal texture. Even worse so is that the items they come with aren't textured even remotely the same, and it just looks out of place. How is it the entirety of Inaros is metal, yet his Kopesh skin doesn't even have a metal blade?

Edited by Kappa64

They seems to take inspiration on a real khopesh, but the reverse grip ends more akin to maybe a shotel (but not quitte, since shotel are double-edged blades and normally paired with a shield/buckler).

The khopesh is one of my favorite blades, when I saw the name I cringed a little. This blade looks well modelled and has a nice aesthetic, but didn't please me as being named after the real life counterpart, the actual khopesh. Even though the shotel is not linked to ancient egypt, a name more akin to it (or maybe a syckle/scythe-like name) would fit better than 'kopesh' as it is now.

Would it be possible to change the texture of the Scarab to fit that of the Ramses skin?

This is what it looks like now using the same colour choices:

Mbhwctw.png

I don't plan on using the Syandana now because it clashes with the skin colour horribly. I had to use alternate colours on my attachments as well. 

Would it be possible to perhaps get the attachments/syandana's to have a toggle? "Match texture to Warframe" or something? :)

Edited by NuttiKrust

1 minute ago, NightmareT12 said:

Actually according to @A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n on Reddit it seems the culprit would be the Diffuse map being too dark, and making it lighter should fix the coloring issue.

*wants dark colors, is told to use lighter ones* i'm confused now... i wanted burgundy, but you tell me to settle for pink? i'm wanting dark red main with tarnished brass highlights. that's just not possible with the primary being made out of aluminum siding T^T

Just now, Naugus said:

*wants dark colors, is told to use lighter ones* i'm confused now... i wanted burgundy, but you tell me to settle for pink? i'm wanting dark red main with tarnished brass highlights. that's just not possible with the primary being made out of aluminum siding T^T

Devs would need to adress the diffuse map, not you change your color :P

The main problem is the preview model and the ad on the front page of the main website show it as silver but when you see it in the marketplace its pure black.

4ObrN5U.pngGgzeAt1.png

I really like the model so I still got it but there is clearly some false advertising going on. It honestly looks better in the picture as a pure black color than the silver default color. A color which you cant select because of the metallic nature of the default color. 

Don't know if there was a mix-up or something.  

4 minutes ago, PrivateRiem said:

Tennogen syandana, with original inaros helmet, with color correction and the skin doesn't look like that ingame at all.

Your point?

That it totally looks like Volt instead of a mech Anubis, of course.

Edited by NightmareT12

13 minutes ago, Donkey___R said:

The main problem is the preview model and the ad on the front page of the main website show it as silver but when you see it in the marketplace its pure black.

4ObrN5U.pngGgzeAt1.png

I really like the model so I still got it but there is clearly some false advertising going on. It honestly looks better in the picture as a pure black color than the silver default color. A color which you cant select because of the metallic nature of the default color. 

Don't know if there was a mix-up or something.  

False advertising when you can totally preview the skin and there's a diorama because a single thumb that's probably done in a preliminary stage is a bit exaggearated.

And I'm pretty sure the look they were trying to go for is this one:

Black-Sapphire-Metallic-BMW-328i-Gets-Vo

Leave it default and go full Star Gate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn3vGeE9AxE

But yeah something not right with the skin considering the marketplace and arsenal picture shows it a pure black. Also red comes up pink when other frames can get the dark red metallic look going in some parts.

Needs to be changed imo.    

Edited by Donkey___R

23 minutes ago, HIGHDAMAGE said:

more specifically primary color hope it gets a tweak fast

Primary and accents both look pretty bad to me.  I have black for the other 2 but I'm sure that would look gray if I looked more closely at it.

Don't mind if they go metallic if when you use red it's red and not pink. Even the greens and yellows (I use for a gold look) look washed out as all hell.

People are talking about the Frost deluxe skin which I don't mind as to me it looks like a suit of knights armor, which suits a metallic look. 

A metallic look just doesn't suit the look they are going for in the actual model.

GgzeAt1.png

The picture on the left (the one they use in the marketplace) suits the model much much better, from what I can make out anyway. 

Also you cant get that look using a black it just goes very slightly less shiny silver. 

Yeah,the syandana feels like it doesn't match at all save for those metallic parts. Makes me wonder whether the syandana was supposed to be full on shiny or if inaros himself was meant to have some matte colors...

Edited by LiveAlien