The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles Part 2

[DE]Helen

vor 25 Minuten schrieb [DE]Helen:

Hi everyone,

Rebecca posted on the forums last weekend about server troubles we experienced that were DDoS related. Some of you might also have noticed a brief connectivity issue today. Like the previous server troubles, today’s issue was DDoS related (at least we think), but for now, we are in the clear!

As you know, to make up for lost time, we are giving free Boosters to everyone whose Boosters were affected by the original DDoS connectivity issue.

The free Boosters are live now on all platforms! Login to receive your free 3-Day Boosters in an Inbox Message. The Boosters will match whatever type of Booster was active on your account during the DDoS issue.

Thank you for your patience as we resolved the issue last weekend. We hope you enjoy these free Boosters!

EDIT:

Oh man... trouble is brewing again. Stay tuned as we work to maintain connectivity!

Ty for the info and i can't login XD 

Just now, Aldrr said:

Everyone channel your inner Trinity, your Vazarin too, the servers need it ^^

Jokes aside, thanks for the update, and the hard work getting through this! :heart:

*Channels my inner Trinity* KAAAMEHHH HAAA MEHHH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Oh wait wrong game. HEALING POWERS ACTIVATE! HURRRRR

Just now, LuckkyBullet said:

for how much money i have personally paid you guys seriously should look into better protection against ddos attacks...or just PRIVATE SERVERS to stop all this host migration crap.

If only it was that simple.

• Like 1

Just now, LuckkyBullet said:

for how much money i have personally paid you guys seriously should look into better protection against ddos attacks...or just PRIVATE SERVERS to stop all this host migration crap.

Game sessions are Peer to Peer...there will always be a host with that setup....that has nothing to do with DE and everything to do with your connection to the host. 

• Like 2

Right after I completed the sortie I extracted but my mission log entry took so long to get updated and in the end my sortie was complete but with no rewards lol I couldn't even take a screenshot cuz after looking at navigation at a second time it kicked me out of the game :p