Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For Those Who Have 'Finished' the Game...

Raspberry

There is no real 'finishing' Warframe, since there are a number of 'endless' activities like collecting items. However, I'm at the point where every major thing to do is just, well, basically done. Focus is finished with hundreds of Brilliant/Radiant Eidolon Shards just piling up, along with over 2k Eidolon Shards and 10k sentient cores. I could go hunting hundreds more Eidolons to get more arcanes (and some plat from selling some), gathering more relics, hoarding more Kuva/Cryotic/Polymer/Mutagen Sample, or trying out the handful of good equipment (on top of mountains of low-tier equipment) I haven't MR'd yet. But, I'm really craving to do something truly new. How do you guys with 500+ log-in days find something to do? I'm not even at 200 log-in days!

Edited by Raspberri
grammar

I feel like 90% of my time is spent pointing out how people shouldn't post feedback in general discussion and that they need to go to the feedback section.

Yet here I am in feedback, looking at a discussion thread. Honestly boggles my mind.

How do I keep enjoying Warframe? My partner and friends, it's an easy medium we can use to interact. Else we'd just be sitting in a chat room with an awkward silence.

Well, I just passed my 500 log-in day mark so I guess that technically qualifies me to answer. I recently hit that roadblock of "Well crap, now what do I do?" as well after I hit MR 23, and now it's just a matter of collecting the new stuff as it comes out and farming and perfecting my builds. I don't quite have every item in the game like Percy does, but for a long time my goal was to collect every single prime available to the public (so everything but Founder primes). I finally managed that too, so now I'm working on maxing out my affinity with the Ostrons and the Quills so that I can actually build the stuff that they offer. There's quite a bit of grinding on the Plains to do, so if you haven't already finished out there I would recommend giving it another go. 

The TL;DR is: Try farming mastery, then once you're done with that try to collect every single prime, maybe. Then after that move onto trying to totally max out everything available in the Plains. That should keep you busy for a while.

3 minutes ago, Percy said:

MR25 here with every item in the game now. My current desire is to see my platinum number go up and up. Currently at 30k. Maybe try collecting something of your own?

As much as I'd like to increase my plat wealth, I currently don't have a lot of things I desire to spend it on. I've just managed to buy Nova Prime for 150p, but I still have 12 hours til she's done, so I'm just twiddling my thumbs here. I could try to buy Rhino and Nyx Prime, my only two unobtained vaulted frames, but my playstyles don't exactly fit theirs, so I'd rather just wait for their unvaults than to spend plat on their sets.

3 minutes ago, Angrados said:

Well, I just passed my 500 log-in day mark so I guess that technically qualifies me to answer. I recently hit that roadblock of "Well crap, now what do I do?" as well after I hit MR 23, and now it's just a matter of collecting the new stuff as it comes out and farming and perfecting my builds. I don't quite have every item in the game like Percy does, but for a long time my goal was to collect every single prime available to the public (so everything but Founder primes). I finally managed that too, so now I'm working on maxing out my affinity with the Ostrons and the Quills so that I can actually build the stuff that they offer. There's quite a bit of grinding on the Plains to do, so if you haven't already finished out there I would recommend giving it another go. 

The TL;DR is: Try farming mastery, then once you're done with that try to collect every single prime, maybe. Then after that move onto trying to totally max out everything available in the Plains. That should keep you busy for a while.

I'm long done with Plains syndicates, unless I want to make more zaws. Nowadays, I even use my Quills standing to make arcane sets and sell them for plat. Since I can't buy Cetus Wisps, I'm just finished with them. And yes, I picked 500 because I want to use the Zenistar lol, but unless DE releases that new login rewards system, I won't get mine until probably May-June 2019, if I keep logging in every day.

Star Chart - done! MR20 - done! ALL Warframes - done! Weapons - mostly done! Kuria - done! Wraith Weapons - done! PoE - NFI.

Now, am collecting Star Chart Rivens to undo - lol! Also, Augment / Syndicate, Mods / Weapons - WIP.

PoE - NFI. I have zero interest in 'starting all over with a new batch of grind-grind-stuff'...there's still enough to entertain me in the Star Chart with daily alerts, and upgrading stuff for my next MR level. 

If you haven't yet collected the kitties (Kuria), that might be something to consider.

Cheers!

1 minute ago, (PS4)PandaPapa146 said:

Star Chart - done! MR20 - done! ALL Warframes - done! Weapons - mostly done! Kuria - done! Wraith Weapons - done! PoE - NFI.

Now, am collecting Star Chart Rivens to undo - lol! Also, Augment / Syndicate, Mods / Weapons - WIP.

PoE - NFI. I have zero interest in 'starting all over with a new batch of grind-grind-stuff'...there's still enough to entertain me in the Star Chart with daily alerts, and upgrading stuff for my next MR level. 

If you haven't yet collected the kitties (Kuria), that might be something to consider.

Cheers!

Hm, I only have a small handful of Kuria left. They're all the more obscure ones, so I had stopped trying after getting my glyph, but I think I'll take the time to attempt to finish it.

9 minutes ago, Raspberri said:

Hm, I only have a small handful of Kuria left. They're all the more obscure ones, so I had stopped trying after getting my glyph, but I think I'll take the time to attempt to finish it.

Go see Tavier Corsair's vid guide on U-tube...updated notes to assist other seekers' have been added.

My memory is still pretty fresh-is, if I can be of assistance, ping me.

Edited by (PS4)PandaPapa146
link added

4 minutes ago, Zhoyzu said:

i push my builds til they fail. i like soloing ODS on solo so i can pause should i need to S#&$ or get thirsty

I *almost* want to do this, but I don't for two reasons: I don't get anything more out of this than doing an ODS for 20 min, extracting, and repeating. Also, I often run out of life support when soloing because enemies don't spawn enough? No issue if Nekros, but I'm not personally a fan of playing him (he's one of my least used primes).

On a side note, the 14k remaining Mutagen Sample for my shadow clan's Hema research just looks so painful...

41 minutes ago, Raspberri said:

How do you guys with 500+ log-in days find something to do? I'm not even at 200 log-in days!

Play other games. Warframe does not have to be the only game that you play, but it definitely is a game that you can keep coming back to. Log in for sorties or some other activities daily.

4 minutes ago, InDueTime-EN- said:

Play other games. Warframe does not have to be the only game that you play, but it definitely is a game that you can keep coming back to. Log in for sorties or some other activities daily.

I agree with that to an extent, but I want to use my end-game gear to take down tougher enemies to get even better rewards. For a while now, I've only been killing the same enemies faster and faster, getting the same rewards only marginally faster with it. I tried to endeavor into enemies strong enough to instantly kill most frames in one shot, but that proved to be unfun since that forced me to return to either one of my supertank builds or invisible builds. I guess I just lack any more significant progression to reach for. I guess my thirst for blood in this game will have to be put on hold.

Edited by Raspberri

i don't, really. not all that much. just playing for the sake of playing worked for quite a while, but like some other Veterans that i 'grew up' with, Warframe isn't really a daily thing anymore. for some, only a couple times a week even.

why? just nothing to do. i got 6500 odd hours of play time out of playing for the sake of playing (maybe trim off 500-750 to account for grinding all of the base stuff and having full sets of Mods with spares for flexibility). 4 years and some change i was okay playing for the sake of playing, as Player Movement was fairly different and interesting to start off with, and then got significantly better.
but that's not really enough anymore. this Player Movement really stands out in the Indsutry, something actually different. and still paired with the usual point and click Guns and space magic Abilities. but as we all come to, there isn't anything to use this stuff on. 

i don't really care about grinding this or that number in my Inventory. i want something to do. Powercreep pretty much took away almost the entire game over the years. what in the earlier years would be something to do... now is more of a hassle, an annoyance getting in your way.
i'll hope for more stuff to do. not Stats to grind, Gameplay that isn't waiting for Timers but has some meaning to it so that your Combat feels important and your Objectives similarly feel important rather than something to slow you down.
all these great things that together make a game that stands out, but nowhere to use those things.

53 minutes ago, Raspberri said:

I *almost* want to do this, but I don't for two reasons: I don't get anything more out of this than doing an ODS for 20 min, extracting, and repeating. Also, I often run out of life support when soloing because enemies don't spawn enough? No issue if Nekros, but I'm not personally a fan of playing him (he's one of my least used primes).

On a side note, the 14k remaining Mutagen Sample for my shadow clan's Hema research just looks so painful...

you could run Akkad and Zabala for mutagens while you level weapons for mastery. 2 stones 1 bird

Forma is the only true endgame... get all your weapons to 6+ forma to win. (the only bad news is i'm getting close to that.. lol)

i'm more nervous about what happens after i get to MR30. That's when they really better have a more absolute endgame strategy in place. And with things like Kingpin in the works i do believe they will have something ready for when we reach that master rank perfection.

but what your talking about is the exact reason i'm not rushing Focus at all, i don't actively farm for it, and i'm still barely half done with just 1 school, its nice to have something to still progress through, even if i don't care to much about what i'm getting out of it.

5 hours ago, Percy said:

MR25 here with every item in the game now. My current desire is to see my platinum number go up and up. Currently at 30k. Maybe try collecting something of your own?

I am at MR25 and my question is:

after having everything in the game, and if DE adds new stuff  every month to buy with plat, why do u need more than 30k?

I stopped at +20k

To spend what i have i will need more than 3 years

So whats the point?

Edited by (XB1)Oussii

7 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

I feel like 90% of my time is spent pointing out how people shouldn't post feedback in general discussion and that they need to go to the feedback section.

I just took a look at General Discussion. I... see what you mean.