Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NERF EMBER but why not (TRINITY+CASTANAS)

moooooski

29 minutes ago, (PS4)Foxkid_8 said:

I haven't seen instance of it in a very long while even using it on tight groups. Exception being explosives or wide area projectiles.

From the wiki:

Electricity damage's unique status effect is Tesla Chain, sending an electrical surge dealing damage equal to (Base Damage + Electricity Damage) ÷ 2 as  Electricity to all enemies within a 3 meter radius. Shocked enemies will also be standing up stunned

On 2018-04-02 at 3:17 PM, moooooski said:

So you guys saw Ember went through a serious nerf main thing (RANGE) got nerfed cause it killed all enemies thats what (DE) said but why do not nerf the same thing range nerf on TRINITY as u see now a days the new so called meta (TRINITY+CASTANAS) jump and shoot while activateing link her 3rd abilt and all things die before i get to make a kill nerf this thing i cant kill a single enemy because of that pls rethink this what i said and take proper action its takeing the fun out 
thank you 

do you even engrish brah

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Foxkid_8 said:

I'm well aware of what the wiki says. Changes little when the effects you see don't add up.

They do, though. The build in question is a prime example of that. It can clear an entire Hydron map in seconds, exactly because it has enough range to reach all spawn points and the "spread" clears all enemies spawning next to each other.

6 hours ago, rune_me said:

They do, though. The build in question is a prime example of that. It can clear an entire Hydron map in seconds, exactly because it has enough range to reach all spawn points and the "spread" clears all enemies spawning next to each other.

I was wondering why nobody was screaming "NERF VOLT!!!" I think it's because lots of people have him and have invested in his builds, so they won't yell if he's useful.  That said, volt does have a dependency on CP for his ability to really do much, but honestly even without the damage, just the stun basically makes ESO a breeze.

No offence but, isn't Trinity supposed to be a support frame? not to dish out the damage herself? I mean come on, sure she affects 4 enemies on her link, but to actually rekt those 4 enemies fast and guaranteed kills even on high lvl. its still the same as nuking the whole room.

I'm not a trin hater but lets face it, she really is meant to support, not to kill wreck havoc, and for the players saying that isn't game breaking? you ever saw a trin link + scoliac + castanas? she even kills faster than Octavia's pumped up mallet, sortie 3 defense and she can solo it by herself, enemy is lucky enough if they can down the operative, now tell me again, straight to my face, that she is not broken, she has 3 heals (including sancti castanas proc) , she can nuke, she can regenerate energy herself and lastly, she has damage reduction. with a carrier/prime she has unlimited ammo because her sentinel cant die too.

PS. don't give us the crap talk of "She is not cheap to gear up, I used tons of forma to build her for nuke" that's shiit talk right there.
PPS. I'm not a grammar Nazi like you see on the other replies, I don't pretend that I cant understand some wrong grammar/s. The idea is already there so please, stop that cancerous grammar Nazi shiit, its not healthy for the community. 

Edited by Xeryla
Added stuff

28 minutes ago, Xeryla said:

No offence but, isn't Trinity supposed to be a support frame? not to dish out the damage herself? I mean come on, sure she affects 4 enemies on her link, but to actually rekt those 4 enemies fast and guaranteed kills even on high lvl. its still the same as nuking the whole room.

I'm not a trin hater but lets face it, she really is meant to support, not to kill wreck havoc, and for the players saying that isn't game breaking? you ever saw a trin link + scoliac + castanas? she even kills faster than Octavia's pumped up mallet, sortie 3 defense and she can solo it by herself, enemy is lucky enough if they can down the operative, now tell me again, straight to my face, that she is not broken, she has 3 heals (including sancti castanas proc) , she can nuke, she can regenerate energy herself and lastly, she has damage reduction. with a carrier/prime she has unlimited ammo because her sentinel cant die too.

PS. don't give us the crap talk of "She is not cheap to gear up, I used tons of forma to build her for nuke" that's shiit talk right there.
PPS. I'm not a grammar Nazi like you see on the other replies, I don't pretend that I cant understand some wrong grammar/s. The idea is already there so please, stop that cancerous grammar Nazi shiit, its not healthy for the community. 

Argument from ignorance is a fallacy and some of your opinions you list are straight up wrong against the facts.  Additionally, argument from emotional appeal is rarely a good idea.  

Additionally Trinity isn't the premier healing frame.  What you think Trinity is supposed to do isn't how everyone has to play her.  You don't get to tell other people how to play.

I have an alternate theory.  You want everything nerfed that is more powerful than your current favorite build, just like everyone who calls for a nerf without making sound argument.

33 minutes ago, moooooski said:

I am happy that DE is looking into the matter the current (TRINITY META) 🙂 i would be really happy if this trinity nukeing in mission gets destroyed/nerfed.

What's even more sad about you bein happy about that is you used ember to kill enemies(lower level at that) like that's what she was meant for. 

She is a great CC frame. You must have never used her on high levels

Literally all that needs done to fix this is just make it so that link doesn't deal damage to enemies if said damage was self-inflicted. No need to nerf trinity (not even for a meme) or anything, just fix the exploitative mechanic.

Also it would help if they fix the bug where radiation damage castanas don't damage the trinity. I'm not talking about proc nullification, that's a part of the ability at its base, and should stay. There's a bug that means you don't take damage from the explosion of it's fully radiation damage, but the link still slaughters everything. Don't ask me about the specifics, I've only seen it in action once, nothing more

1 hour ago, Klokwerkaos said:

Argument from ignorance is a fallacy and some of your opinions you list are straight up wrong against the facts.  Additionally, argument from emotional appeal is rarely a good idea.  

Additionally Trinity isn't the premier healing frame.  What you think Trinity is supposed to do isn't how everyone has to play her.  You don't get to tell other people how to play.

I have an alternate theory.  You want everything nerfed that is more powerful than your current favorite build, just like everyone who calls for a nerf without making sound argument.

"emotional appeal"    please do enlighten me on that, I don't see myself leaking emotion through this facts. 

"isn't the premier healing frame" if she is not the "premier healing frame", who is? 

"What you think Trinity is supposed to do isn't how everyone has to play her." its not what I think, its what her creators think, please do read trinity description in game again, that is where my point of view came from. and please do quote what is her description in-game on your next reply.

"You don't get to tell other people how to play." I don't see myself "telling others how to play", I'm just implying opinion on why she is there and what is her purpose in the first place.

Have you ever saw a new player in-game (MR 5 if I remember correctly)  saying and I quote
"Please don't kill all enemies, I want to kill some enemies because I just maxed my new favorite weapon and I invested 2 forma and a catalyst on it"

I'm pretty sure you haven't seen anything like that right?
Imagine a player (all players not just new players) invested time farming stuff, selling stuff just to buy forma, catalyst, reactor. not to mention leveling those weapons/frames/companions again so that they can contribute to the team if they are running high level enemy missions, and just realized the effort that they exerted just to gear up for team play is WASTED just because of a one man army meta (EX. Trinity link + castanas + whip).

This are the facts that some meta player's cant see.

and now. I also have an alternate theory for you. You're one of the players who go with the flow, new meta pops up, you're one of the players who shift to that one and only meta until a new meta that is more efficient pops up again, hence you are also the kind of player saying "this meta is not OP" just to protect the meta that they secretly love so that other players will not discover it and it wont be nerfed

Edited by Xeryla

48 minutes ago, (XB1)MildWitDatYac said:

What's even more sad about you bein happy about that is you used ember to kill enemies(lower level at that) like that's what she was meant for. 

She is a great CC frame. You must have never used her on high levels

Sadly this is why we can't have nice things.

As soon as one thing get's nerfed we go down a dark path of knee jerk based nerf cries.

2 hours ago, Klokwerkaos said:

Additionally, argument from emotional appeal is rarely a good idea.  

Everyone's arguing from emotional appeal. Look how emotional you're getting every time someone mentions a nerf.

I don't. The game developers does. So instead of telling you how to play, I will appeal to the developers to get them to nerf trinity, thus have them tell you how to play and thus indirectly telling you how to play. Which if the developers listens, means I did get to tell you how to play, actually.

Sorry that's a dumb and baseless theory. There are plenty of other frames that are more powerful than my favorite builds. And I haven't called for a nerf for any of those. What was it someone said? Oh yeah, argument from ignorance is a fallacy.

Edited by rune_me

Like it or not, I think DE will eventually nerf it basically because they nerfed all similar situations before.

The real problem IMO is how DE handles nerfs in general - there should be a middle ground between possibly OP and garbage.

This thread has some of the most bizarre logic ever recorded imo.  And that is on both sides of this issue.  

Claiming she shouldn't be able to kill groups of enemies (like every other frame) is just as ignorant as saying since you sacrifice so much, you should able to nuke rooms.  My two cents is to take the combination away, but leave the frame alone.  Too many of you are to quick to jump on the nerf train without thinking of the consequences.  This community is so spoiled it boggles the mind.  Some of you should go play ESO to see what constant needs without thought do to your enjoyment of the game.

Edited by (XB1)Thy Divinity

7 hours ago, Xeryla said:

There should be no frames that are "Support only" frames, not in a game like warframe. 

Warframe does not support the "role" style gameplay, very well. 

To make "support frames" needed or viable, they will need to set a limit to the amount of pizzas we can use.

Also.. who said a healer cant be a DPS or Tank? look at some of the other frames. 

3 hours ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

This thread has some of the most bizarre logic ever recorded imo.  And that is on both sides of this issue.  

Claiming she shouldn't be able to kill groups of enemies (like every other frame) is just as ignorant as saying since you sacrifice so much, you should able to nuke rooms.  My two cents is to take the combination away, but leave the frame alone.  Too many of you are to quick to jump on the nerf train without thinking of the consequences.  This community is so spoiled it boggles the mind.  Some of you should go play ESO to see what constant needs without thought do to your enjoyment of the game.

Her powers and damage output should not be changed.

Castanas should not be nerfed.

What should be nerfed is the "Radiation skin+ Aviator" combo.  lower Aviator to 35% OR make the total combined damage reduction 85% like it should be. 

1 hour ago, Krhymez said:

Her powers and damage output should not be changed.

Castanas should not be nerfed.

What should be nerfed is the "Radiation skin+ Aviator" combo.  lower Aviator to 35% OR make the total combined damage reduction 85% like it should be. 

it have nothing to nerf..... if they do( that i hope they not )... they will like to Fixed on how unintentional that Link ability can transfer Self damage to enemy.

just look at our Nukong right now... nothing is safe specially if it look like unintentional or even exploit.

But well we not know about how de will do on this case.... they will just let it go ... or just fixed it to make things right (atleast for them ofc).

Hope for the best people. 

10 minutes ago, -BA-ChaRoon said:

it have nothing to nerf..... if they do( that i hope they not )... they will like to Fixed on how unintentional that Link ability can transfer Self damage to enemy.

just look at our Nukong right now... nothing is safe specially if it look like unintentional or even exploit.

But well we not know about how de will do on this case.... they will just let it go ... or just fixed it to make things right (atleast for them ofc).

Hope for the best people. 

Well, there may be another bug in there. 

Diamond skin: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Diamond_Skin   45%

Aviator: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Aviator 40%

Total: 85% Damage reduction

Trinity Link: 75% damage reduction. 

This seems to be Additive and not multiplicative.

Lets say base damage is 1000

Link should block 750

The 250 remaining should be blocked 85%

Hitting us with 37.5 Damage (Math works both ways, If 85% of 1000 is blocked, 75% blocked of the remaining 150... it will still be 25% of 150 that hits us, for 37.5)

*This is rough calculations and not exacts because of the status type.. ect

SO why are we not taking any damage at all? Even when we are not linked? 

Something is broken there. 

Edited by Krhymez

1 hour ago, Krhymez said:

Well, there may be another bug in there. 

Diamond skin: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Diamond_Skin   45%

Aviator: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Aviator 40%

Total: 85% Damage reduction

Trinity Link: 75% damage reduction. 

This seems to be Additive and not multiplicative.

Lets say base damage is 1000

Link should block 750

The 250 remaining should be blocked 85%

Hitting us with 37.5 Damage (Math works both ways, If 85% of 1000 is blocked, 75% blocked of the remaining 150... it will still be 25% of 150 that hits us, for 37.5)

*This is rough calculations and not exacts because of the status type.. ect

SO why are we not taking any damage at all? Even when we are not linked? 

Something is broken there. 

As far as I can tell that's the intent, but it isn't working.  That said, you're right, just look at Wu Kong... and how he is useless and nobody plays him because he has no specific thing he's good for.  He's garbage now and sits in the closet because he has no job.  When you take away a job for a frame it's important to give it another one otherwise the frame becomes MR grind and goes to the closet, which is a shame to do with all that content that people spent weeks and months building  *cough cough ember cough*

The key thing I'm looking to see is not a nerf "take this away from trin, she's OP!!!" because that's dumb.  Might as well kill saryn, nova, equinox, octavia and volt too, because they all can AoE clear pretty easy, and in the case of volt, with the right set up he's more powerful than the trin build and makes ESO content entirely trivial... WHICH IS COMPLETELY OK.  It's a job he can do, and there needs to be variable frames that can manage to complete the content well otherwise we get stuck with one and only one meta and that kills diversity of frames, which is stupid and also bad business for DE.  It's better for them if everyone is using every frame type for different bits of content.

What's stupid about this argument is that it gives people a reason to use trinity outside of endless survival, because otherwise she doesn't fit the content, and endless survival is also a pointless mode since it's best to bounce after C rotation, and it also gives the frame another viable playstyle, which is a net GOOD THING.  That makes people earn more resources, play more, and get more plat in the process.  More viable things overall is BETTER for DE than only one meta.

The thing people are crying about is that their Rhino (see other thread) can't keep up without a maiming atterax... well tough titty... it's the wrong frame.  Rhino has other areas where he shines, like in Index where he's completely broken, or any boss fight, or his ability to just bypass all stealth missions by charging through everything and not giving AF.  

Personally my favorite frame is Nidus.  He's super useful in most all content and can complete it exceptionally well, though without being "the best" at any one thing, he's just generally excellent... However, there are instances like tridolon hunts where he's useless and actually hurts the team by being there for lack of a better frame in his place.  Additionally, while he "can" do ESO and keep up, he's actually sub par there and is going to lag on damage in comparison to all the other frames that do well there... so what do you do?  YOU USE A DIFFERENT FRAME.  Pick the right tool for the right job.  There's even an in game achievement named explicitly after this concept.

It's not just frames either.  You do the same with the rest of your load out.  Tigris prime is a great weapon for single target DPS... but you don't bring it to an exterminate because you're better off bringing an ignis wraith to clear rooms.  It's just dumb to me that people insist you shouldn't be able to clear rooms with a frame when you can do it with a weapon, I just think people are over reacting, and ultimately that's going to just remove a viable playstyle, like wu kong, and make the frame go back in the closet, which is a net loss for everyone, just because there are some noisy haters that are mad they don't have the plat and resources to compete at that level, which is kind of lame because a solid equinox build is super cheap if people just took the time to invest, but they don't want that they want to cry until they get their way and it's frankly embarrassing to watch.

I'm not against bringing the frame more in line with the rest of the game, but that's going to happen anyway as the riven disposition drops, so nerfing the concept of how it works just invalidates the playstyle and that totally sucks because then trin goes back in the closet, rather than being a viable frame.  And people yelling "she's support!" are ridiculous.  First because support frames don't exist (you already have infinite energy, health and ammo in your pack), and second because if you can't keep yourself alive at that level of content you simply aren't ready for it and shouldn't be there, period.  It's called ELITE Sanctuary Onslaught, not Mediocre with delusions of grandeur Sanctuary Onslaught and I think that's where a lot of people are throwing tantrums, as evidenced by the other threads on this.  Having builds that are high investment as a perquisite to being able to complete the content without significant effort and a little luck is part of that, because you know... then it rewards the ELITE players that figure out crazy stuff and invest in it... what a concept.  And even then, seriously what difference does it make once you have the vandal weapons and max out your focus?  

I should start a nerf rhino thread because he can carry infinite points in index just to make a stupid point that nerf shouters are the enemy 🙂

Edited by Klokwerkaos

10 hours ago, Xeryla said:

"emotional appeal"    please do enlighten me on that, I don't see myself leaking emotion through this facts. 

Your whole first post is opinion presented as fact using heavy rhetoric.

"isn't the premier healing frame" if she is not the "premier healing frame", who is? 

If you don't know, you're uninformed and that definitely promotes an argument from ignorance.  Go do your research on builds for all the frames.  Look at the numbers and learn.  This in itself is enough for me to dismiss your argument.

"What you think Trinity is supposed to do isn't how everyone has to play her." its not what I think, its what her creators think, please do read trinity description in game again, that is where my point of view came from. and please do quote what is her description in-game on your next reply.

These descriptions are ideas about how a player can start using a frame and I doubt that text has been updated in years.  As you progress in the game you can use many frames in many different ways, far outside of what initial intent is because warframe has so many moving parts.  Ultimately every frame becomes viable for anything IF you build it right and put the right tool into the right job.  If you don't, that's a YOU issue, and yes, some of it you have to work for, that's why it's a game you play and not a winning lotto ticket where you get handed immense power for no reason and then innevitably squander it because you didn't work your way up the ladder to know how to manage those resources effectively.

Have you ever saw a new player in-game (MR 5 if I remember correctly)  saying and I quote
"Please don't kill all enemies, I want to kill some enemies because I just maxed my new favorite weapon and I invested 2 forma and a catalyst on it"

I have literally never seen this quote come across my chat.  Do new players sometimes want to do more?  Yes.  But they have the option of either playing solo or forming their own groups.  When you walk into a pug you don't get to decide what other players do.  That's basic warframe 101, sorry, not sorry.  I remember being a fresh and green MR five, it wasn't very long ago, and while I was annoyed the first time it happened, I then remembered "oh wait, this makes my job easier and I get to grind faster with someone else doing the heavy lifting for me, just like in literally every other MMO, which is a net benefit for me" and of course, if I really didn't like it, like I sometimes don't for certain events, I can always just either play solo (which I do with most daily syndicate missions because players annoy me in these by rushing and not getting 8/8) or I can put my own group together with the attributes I want (which I did all through the last plaguestar to make sure we had the right frames for speed runs).  So if I can do it... am I magic?  Are other players not able to recognize the notion of when you walk into a PUG you get what you get?  Does that hurt their sensitive feelings?  Should we make a safe space for them where they can frolic and spam exalted blade and maiming atterax macros all day and think they are special?  No thanks.  Come on man, personal responsibility here.  You don't like what you get, leave the mission and choose one of those two options, end of story.  Shouldn't have to say this. 

That said, additionally, I've noticed as I go up in MR, generally speaking the game makes a reasonable effort to do the best it can to pair you with players around your MR based on what is available at the moment.  I don't know the specifics of this, but it's something I've definitely noticed.  I can tell because during peak play periods during they day I'll get MR 20+ in my group.  At 4am on a Monday, that's probably not going to happen on a US server.

Imagine a player (all players not just new players) invested time farming stuff, selling stuff just to buy forma, catalyst, reactor. not to mention leveling those weapons/frames/companions again so that they can contribute to the team if they are running high level enemy missions, and just realized the effort that they exerted just to gear up for team play is WASTED just because of a one man army meta (EX. Trinity link + castanas + whip).

Well, they can cry about it... and throw a NERF EVERYTHING tantrum.  Or go invest in the build themselves, or go solo, or get their own group together.  Not so hard.

You wanna talk about all the "work they invested" what about the effort the other player put in to get where they are?  is that now invalid because the newbie wants their own safe space?  Nah fam... this is nonsense.  "I don't like that this player that has been playing ten times longer than me is more powerful!  wah!" does not move me.

I will however recognize valid arguments against power creep... HOWEVER, with each new game mode, new metas are added regardless and if one gets a nerf a new one pops up anyway unless you nerf everything into the ground and end up with destiny 2.  Do you really want that?  I hope not, if so, maybe go play destiny 2 instead.  Heads up, it sucks by comparison to WF.  Additionally, now players have also moved en masse to be able to access MR 25, and that is a built form of power creep.

Most of the angst new players have with this kind of stuff is because they first, think they have to buy plat, and second, don't know how to reliably make tons of plat or if they do, aren't willing to do it.  That's a CHOICE that they can easily cipher by spending 5 min on youtube.  It's not like the information isn't out there to start making plat on day one of warframe.  You can literally buy your second waframe slot on your second day with prime junk sales, well before you can farm your first warframe and build it.  They just don't know and can't be bothered to ask google, and that's a choice, and I'm sorry but you're not going to win me over with a "but think about the children!" appeal.  I made MR 25 in about 4 months knowing nothing about the game and I'm sure others have done if faster, and I'm not a magical space pony with super powers, I just know that I can look crap up on youtube.  Other people have played for five years and are sitting and MR 12 wondering why their rhino and boar prime can't take on ESO.  That's a choice.

Gamers are here to lean complex systems and overcome challenges.  That's part of the game and what makes gamers gamers.  If they can't be bothered to do that they can go play something brainless and bland like destiny 2 or halo back in the day.  In case everyone didn't know, after you get your orbiter, the game doesn't hold your hand anymore and players are left to make up their own choices about how to play.  This is the design intent and openly it's in every warframe documentary, which is of course, free for everyone to watch on youtube.

and now. I also have an alternate theory for you. You're one of the players who go with the flow, new meta pops up, you're one of the players who shift to that one and only meta until a new meta that is more efficient pops up again, hence you are also the kind of player saying "this meta is not OP" just to protect the meta that they secretly love so that other players will not discover it and it wont be nerfed

Actually your'e way off base here.  I actually don't like trinity, but I hate people calling for nerfs on things they clearly don't understand, and without having any concept of the consequences.  Do you have any idea how hard ESO will be without maiming atterax, which is going away, and no AoE clear frames?  Getting to round 8 for a C rotation will start to be impossible.  The few extra sets of braton and lato farmed will then skyrocket in price because how insanely hard they become to farm, and then anyone that needs those weapons to advance to MR 26(eventually) will be out of luck because there are three sets for sale at 800-1000p a piece.  You really want that?  You really want MORE BARRIERS TO SUCCESS for players in a game mode tons of people are already crying about being too hard?  Do you really want to run eidolons forever without any alternative to try and get your focus up because you can't get past wave 4 since nobody can carry you?  Do you really want to eliminate this as a viable game mode and have it go they way of flappy bird?

No thank you.

It's not about trinity, it's about punishing players that invest a hell of a lot to be better, punishing them for playing the game and being loyal to it and finding new and interesting ways to play.  It's a net bad decision to fully remove the functionality (which is why I'm skeptical about saryn changes, I'm fine with changes, but if she loses her job, then Ima be pissed).  Bringing it more in line with everything else is a good idea... and that will already happen when the riven dispo drops, cancelling the playstyle as viable however, that's a mistake because it puts trinity back in the closet without giving her a new job, and that's a net loss for you, me and DE.

Edited by Klokwerkaos

8 minutes ago, Klokwerkaos said:

I have literally never seen this quote come across my chat.  Do new players sometimes want to do more?  Yes.  But they have the option of either playing solo or forming their own groups.  When you walk into a pug you don't get to decide what other players do.  That's basic warframe 101, sorry, not sorry.  I remember being a fresh and green MR five, it wasn't very long ago, and while I was annoyed the first time it happened, I then remembered "oh wait, this makes my job easier and I get to grind faster with someone else doing the heavy lifting for me, just like in literally every other MMO, which is a net benefit for me" and of course, if I really didn't like it, like I sometimes don't for certain events, I can always just either play solo (which I do with most daily syndicate missions because players annoy me in these by rushing and not getting 8/8) or I can put my own group together with the attributes I want (which I did all through the last plaguestar to make sure we had the right frames for speed runs).  So if I can do it... am I magic?

You still also has the option of making a thread in the forum about it. No need to go solo if you can convince the developers to nerf it. That's a perfectly valid option. That's what the forums are for: to give the players a voice. That includes the players you don't agree with. Whether it actually helps or not is a different matter. I think the developers pays a lot let attention to the forums, than a lot of people seem to think they do. But that's a discussion for another day. But posting about something you don't like here is every bit as valid advice as "just go solo".

11 minutes ago, Klokwerkaos said:

Do you have any idea how hard ESO will be without maiming atterax, which is going away, and no AoE clear frames?  Getting to round 8 for a C rotation will start to be impossible.  The few extra sets of braton and lato farmed will then skyrocket in price because how insanely hard they become to farm, and then anyone that needs those weapons to advance to MR 26(eventually) will be out of luck because there are three sets for sale at 800-1000p a piece.  You really want that?  You really want MORE BARRIERS TO SUCCESS for players in a game mode tons of people are already crying about being too hard? 

What happened to "Gamers are here to lean complex systems and overcome challenges.  That's part of the game and what makes gamers gamers.  If they can't be bothered to do that they can go play something brainless and bland like destiny 2 or halo back in the day."