Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NERF EMBER but why not (TRINITY+CASTANAS)

moooooski

23 minutes ago, rune_me said:

You still also has the option of making a thread in the forum about it. No need to go solo if you can convince the developers to nerf it. That's a perfectly valid option. That's what the forums are for: to give the players a voice. That includes the players you don't agree with. Whether it actually helps or not is a different matter. I think the developers pays a lot let attention to the forums, than a lot of people seem to think they do. But that's a discussion for another day. But posting about something you don't like here is every bit as valid advice as "just go solo".

What happened to "Gamers are here to lean complex systems and overcome challenges.  That's part of the game and what makes gamers gamers.  If they can't be bothered to do that they can go play something brainless and bland like destiny 2 or halo back in the day."

We've already covered that earlier in the thread.

Warframe requires an immense time and resource investment to reach the upper echelons by it's very F2P design.  Punishing players that stick with it who invest in the game and make the community who have reached the upper echelons with an inability to complete content reasonably is something that DE has also said repeatedly in documentaries that they don't want to do.  The example that comes to mind is the way you had to scan for weeks to get a kavat.  It was busted, so they buffed it.

The main difference here though, with the trinity issue specifically, is that the heavy lifting is done by generic mods everyone has access to, and the damage output is managed by a riven, not the frame itself.  The riven also has a self correcting measure built into it called disposition, which will drop significantly as the build increases in popularity.  It's a pretty genious system actually.  This is already GOING TO self correct, which is why nerfing trinity is a bad idea.  The playstyle will be the go to meta, for a few weeks... and as people get more and more castanas god rivens rolled, the price will come down and it will be more accessible, and more people will use it until the rivens are borderline useless in comparison to not having a riven, we know this will happen because look at Tigris Prime rivens... notice how almost every single roll you can get for them is a direct downgrade unless you get one of a very few rolls, because so many people use it.

The problem I have is people screaming for a nerf to the frame and to remove the playstyle as valid when a built in self correcting system will already fix the issue.  This is the main difference between why I hate the maiming atterax and don't have a problem with trinity.  Maiming atterax has no bar for entry and doesn't self correct.  Trinity will, very shortly, cease to be "the most used".  It will have a spike in popularity and IT WILL even out over time as the riven viability drops with increased use of the sancti castanas... and if you don't think that's going to happen, look at the chat some time and tell me you don't see at least 10 people an hour buying them.  

It's already going to get fixed.   I'm against rash decisions without considering the consequences.  Yes gamers are here to overcome challenges, but those challenges need to have viable solutions for people who invest over a 1000 hours in game time (not steam), otherwise it's the situation with the kavats where you end up needing to correct in the opposite direction.

Maiming atterax IS going away, this is promised.  That means the only viable way to keep up efficiency to round 8 is with AoE clear frames, and if you nerf all of those into the ground (because if trinity goes away then we just see the other AoE frames taking her spot and then getting nerfs yelled for) because DE decides to cave to poorly thought out arguments, the viability of 8 rounds and a C rotation goes bye bye.

As it stands, players that invest the most into the game have first access to the most powerful gear and set ups.  The important word here is first... not exclusively.  They can just buy two sets of a new frame when it comes out rather than farm it like an MR 4 scrub running relics to pay the bills on his slots.  The things is, they already ran the relics for all the hours they needed to and as a result, don't need to do that anymore unless they choose to.  The nature of the game is that you will acquire more over time and thus have more capital and inventory, and that makes you more powerful, that's the very promise of the game.  Taking that away and invalidating the motivation to earn the upper echelon rankings just means that you might as well quit once you beat the game.

For a while this was even a problem on the forums where people were griping about it's not worth it go past MR 13 when you get your Tigris.  Then rivens. Now people are griping because they have reasons to grind to MR 25.  It's not a well thought out argument.

Edited by Klokwerkaos

2 minutes ago, Klokwerkaos said:

The main difference here though, with the trinity issue specifically, is that the heavy lifting is done by generic mods everyone has access to, and the damage output is managed by a riven, not the frame itself.  The riven also has a self correcting measure built into it called disposition, which will drop significantly as the build increases in popularity.  It's a pretty genious system actually.  This is already GOING TO self correct, which is why nerfing trinity is a bad idea.  The playstyle will be the go to meta, for a few weeks... and as people get more and more castanas god rivens rolled, the price will come down and it will be more accessible, and more people will use it until the rivens are borderline useless in comparison to not having a riven, we know this will happen because look at Tigris Prime rivens... notice how almost every single roll you can get for them is a direct downgrade unless you get one of a very few rolls, because so many people use it.

Except that's not how rivens really work. Riven disposition almost never changes, and when it does, it has nothing to do with how popular the weapon is, it's just because the weapon was to powerful or to weak with a riven (Aklex being a good example, where they nerfed the riven disposition when the prime was released to prevent the prime becoming to OP).

You can see all riven disposition changes ever made here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tY2kYC8eiFq1STC1gYrSgWe6S3O9iKu2LHr4-pN5MTY/edit#gid=1428846615

As you can see, almost no weapon has ever had it's disposition changes. There's only ever been 2 changes to melee weapons riven disposition for instance, and one of those were for the Nami Skala, again when the prime was released and not based on popularity.

If you're waiting for the problem to be fixed by riven disposition, then you are going to have to wait a very long time. I'd wager it will never happen.

34 minutes ago, rune_me said:

Except that's not how rivens really work. Riven disposition almost never changes, and when it does, it has nothing to do with how popular the weapon is, it's just because the weapon was to powerful or to weak with a riven (Aklex being a good example, where they nerfed the riven disposition when the prime was released to prevent the prime becoming to OP).

You can see all riven disposition changes ever made here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tY2kYC8eiFq1STC1gYrSgWe6S3O9iKu2LHr4-pN5MTY/edit#gid=1428846615

As you can see, almost no weapon has ever had it's disposition changes. There's only ever been 2 changes to melee weapons riven disposition for instance, and one of those were for the Nami Skala, again when the prime was released and not based on popularity.

If you're waiting for the problem to be fixed by riven disposition, then you are going to have to wait a very long time. I'd wager it will never happen.

I'd argue that's the absolute best way to bring this build into the fold correctly, and that's a problem with the riven, not the frame.

mitigating the damage on it simply makes the weapon less powerful and the build less powerful.  I still thing it should be more potent than say, the current Saryn spore set up (which is going away) only because of the bar for entry being so high, but to remove it and invalidate the playstyle just turns trinity into a closet frame again, like wu kong and ember, which is bad for the game.

As I understand it, riven dispositions DO change based upon the mass usage of the weapon, and the changes that have occurred have occurred because someone found a broken meta (or the weapon got a buff or nerf).
I'm adamantly against removing the playstyle as viable, and that's what people are screaming for here.  NERF TRINITY, not "lets look at the riven disposition on this and examine where the best point is to set the bar given that the item itself, let alone the god riven roll, is already hidden behind a syndicate wall".

That's a totally different argument to hash out and I have my own thoughts on that as well.

Consider that the people who dumped 10-15k on the riven got to have their fun for a bit crush ESO and the item now doesn't become useless, it's just not as broken, but lets also consider that Volt is even more bad ass in ESO, which is something to consider when nerfing the riven.  What is the time investment to get the riven vs building out volt?  The two aren't comparable. Volt can be built out for a few hundred plat, the riven itself even if nerfed, would still be a few hundred plat, maybe a 1000, and be less viable... that's something to think about and consider, being that the volt rework was a net positive in the rest of the game.

Dropping the riven dispo slightly makes the riven still viable, but also more accessible, and the playstyle remains valid (though harder to pull off because that trin build is squishy and less outgoing damage means more incoming bullets), but suboptimal by comparison to volt, which is reasonable.  Plus people that drop 15k on rivens... they know how to make plat back and they can figure out how to build the next busted game breaking thing as soon as the next game mode comes along and they will, and people will again scream for nerfs without thinking about the situation and talking about it rationally to find the best solution because, I'm gonna say it, most people are spoiled idiots. #shocking

Do you see though, how that's entirely different from saying "NERF TRINITY, SHE'S OP, SHE SHOULD'T PLAY THAT WAY!!!!".  It's a totally different conversation.  Making the riven slightly less potent means the build is still viable and the riven doesn't become useless, it's just not so game breaking and it also then becomes more accessible to everyone as the prices drop from 15k to 1k.  Taking it away entirely is a net loss for everyone.  Additionally, the riven dispo is 1 change to overall damange output.  Changing a frame is hundreds of changes that affect the rest of the game massively.  Slowly dropping the disp a little at a time until it's a little more balanced and watching it closely I believe is the best solution, not nerfing trinity and taking away a valid playstyle and throwing trinity back in the closet and thereby cutting down on viable options for ESO.

The argument that it needs to go away is short sighted.  Talking about how to change it with meaningful and thoughtful adjustments isn't what this thread is about and it never has been.  It's a cry fest for people that are over reacting and not thinking thoughtfully about a viable solution.  There are a couple of exceptions.  Some posts about how the mods work and such... but I don't agree.   Aviator is already sh*t mod, nerfing that makes little sense.  The riven is what powers the build and without it, it doesn't have the same capacity.  I know because I already tried this when i saw the thread by removing my riven and testing it out.  My trin build was entirely obsolete at that point.  Equinox and Saryn stomped it into the ground, as  imagine Octavia and Volt would do the same.  

Edited by Klokwerkaos

I am completely done with this BS Trinity build. I will now just afk any Defense or Survival lobby with this build and leave first chance I get. i don't care if it wastes other peoples time because that person is wasting mine. 

Its Mirage Simulor all over again. I cannot do anything and every is dead before I can even play the frigging game. 

On 2018-04-02 at 3:17 PM, moooooski said:

So you guys saw Ember went through a serious nerf main thing (RANGE) got nerfed cause it killed all enemies thats what (DE) said but why do not nerf the same thing range nerf on TRINITY as u see now a days the new so called meta (TRINITY+CASTANAS) jump and shoot while activateing link her 3rd abilt and all things die before i get to make a kill nerf this thing i cant kill a single enemy because of that pls rethink this what i said and take proper action its takeing the fun out 
thank you 

If you do not like it then just play solo. This will not ruin your "fun" if you do not let it. Just because your not doing it dose not mean it should be nerfed.

39 minutes ago, Helminth said:

If you do not like it then just play solo. This will not ruin your "fun" if you do not let it. Just because your not doing it dose not mean it should be nerfed.

But what if my idea of fun is to play on a team. Then something that the only remedy against (it seems judging by these responses) is to "just play solo" will indeed ruin my fun.

6 minutes ago, rune_me said:

But what if my idea of fun is to play on a team. Then something that the only remedy against (it seems judging by these responses) is to "just play solo" will indeed ruin my fun.

That's covered to death.

When you go to a PUG you don't get to choose your play partners, you get what you get.   They are random pairings.

You don't have to play solo, you can also use recruitment, alliance and guild chat to recruit like minded players.  I do it all the time.  I'm not magical and special.  You can do it too.  this argument is not valid.

What you cannot have is a series of systems as complex as the entirety of warframe and have the algorhythm perfectly pair you with at random, only the people you want to play with.  That's not even remotely feasible and it's a bad idea anyway.  It creates isolationism and polarity the same way facebook feeds breed idiots on the left and right by catering content to show you only what you like.  If you don't like random, don't play pugs.  If you find yourself in a group you don't like, leave.  I do it all the time.  It's fine.  The group will be fine without you and if they aren't, then they weren't prepared to properly handle the content.

Teaming with a random group gets you more spawns and loot.  That's it.  It in no way guarantees a safe space where only the players you like will arrive.  Quite the opposite.  When you go to a PUG you need to be prepared to carry the team and expect they show up with the wrong frames with bad builds that aren't leveled and don't know how to complete the objective, because that's always entirely possible.  You can also go to a PUG and even end up solo.  This DOES happen if nobody else is signing on to the mission at that time, so you aren't even guaranteed the extra players to bring extra spawns and loot.

Edited by Klokwerkaos

3 minutes ago, Klokwerkaos said:

That's covered to death.

When you go to a PUG you don't get to choose your play partners, you get what you get.

You don't have to play solo, you can also use recruitment, alliance and guild chat to recruit like minded players.  I do it all the time.  I'm not magical and special.  You can do it too.  this argument is not valid.

Sure, that's well understood. You will ever hear me complaining about a PUG team composition. I just quit and start the mission over with a new team. But that must be annoying for the team, though, if they thought they were going to get a four man team for their affinity farm on Hydron but ends up with only 3 if no one else joins them. And it still doesn't mean my fun wasn't ruined for that run.

26 minutes ago, rune_me said:

Sure, that's well understood. You will ever hear me complaining about a PUG team composition. I just quit and start the mission over with a new team. But that must be annoying for the team, though, if they thought they were going to get a four man team for their affinity farm on Hydron but ends up with only 3 if no one else joins them. And it still doesn't mean my fun wasn't ruined for that run.

Well, to dissect that, yup, and sometimes your playstyle causes someone else to leave.  And sometimes people DC for no reason at all.  You can't control those things because life is not all unicorns and rainbows.

There is some adversity to this and the alternative you have is to put your own group together.  

Tired of people leaving hydron after 1 round?  Go to a group that is recruiting for hydron.  The alternative is there.  DE can't force players to only play like you or I like.  That seems like a nice idea, but it's terrible in practice.  It requires dumbing down the game so much it turns into destiny 2, and even then, people can still do that there too.

This is part of what you need to plan for as a possibility when joining pugs.   It's not really a debate to be had.  Some things in life just suck.  It's like getting mad at the universe because your dog died.  It doesn't fix the problem, you waste your time and energy being mad, and nothing changes anyway.  It ends up being more of an attitude issue than a game issue.

Does it suck sometimes when people bounce?  sure.  That's also EXPECTED.  I got really mad at people leaving hydron on round five for a bit.. until I have had enough people leave on hydron on five where i just needed five more rounds to get my weapon leveled, and then I was like... well I can stay for 5 or 10 more pity rounds... times 200 weapons to level... or I can just let them re Q like I had to.

These aren't elite concepts.  This is warframe 101 stuff.

It's like when you run a business you budget for losses and keep working capital because unexpected and not fun things happen in the real world.  This is a game, and it is escapism, but DE can't magically fix everything about life for us.  Sometimes people will leave and we either complete the content without them, or leave and re Q ourselves.  

People in this game have their own agendas, and that's part of the initial game design "We thought the most interesting stories were the one's the players created themselves" paraphrased from DE Rebecca in half a dozen documentaries.

With that freedom, like with all freedoms, comes a price of responsibility.  That responsibility is to decide what your own limits are with pugs and if you don't like it, either play solo or put your own group together, or grit your teeth and slog through the occasional crappy mission.  What you're complaining about in this instance is DE empowering you to have choice.  With that comes other people having choice too, and with that comes conflicts of interest and agendas, and "Sorry man, I'm not staying till wave 20, I'm out at 5 because my zenistar is 30 and I've got better things to do than spawn more enemies for your satisfaction".  That's how it goes.  Again though, if you want to take away choice, empowerment and customization, there's already a game for that called destiny 2.  It's very similar to this game except that it's dead and barren because everyone decided it sucked and came to play warframe instead.

Lets not shoot ourselves in the foot by trying to take away the things that make warframe great.  Taking away viable options isn't the answer to that problem.

I'm starting to feel, with how much you flop around on the subject and bring the same things up already addressed previously that you're not even arguing a point at all, but just want to play devil's advocate/contrarian, and while that's fine, it's not terribly productive in adding to the conversation to rehash the same points over and over again.

Edited by Klokwerkaos

47 minutes ago, Klokwerkaos said:

I'm starting to feel, with how much you flop around on the subject and bring the same things up already addressed previously that you're not even arguing a point at all, but just want to play devil's advocate/contrarian, and while that's fine, it's not terribly productive in adding to the conversation to rehash the same points over and over again.

Lol, somebody has to.

But seriously, I'm just tired of people telling other people to not voice their opinions. Yes there's a lot of "nerf" this threads, but every time, there's also a chorus of "how dare you speak your mind, just go play solo and keep your opinions to yourself" responses. Both things are equally annoying. 

Not saying you do this. You have actually argued intelligently for your case. But people just need to accept, that when people in game gets annoyed about something, they will go to the forums and vent and make threads about it. And that's fine.

3 hours ago, rune_me said:

Lol, somebody has to.

But seriously, I'm just tired of people telling other people to not voice their opinions. Yes there's a lot of "nerf" this threads, but every time, there's also a chorus of "how dare you speak your mind, just go play solo and keep your opinions to yourself" responses. Both things are equally annoying. 

Not saying you do this. You have actually argued intelligently for your case. But people just need to accept, that when people in game gets annoyed about something, they will go to the forums and vent and make threads about it. And that's fine.

I had a feeling that's what you were doing, being that you put the same question to that guy that I'd already answered like you didn't know.  I think it's valid to question people's positions, but to me it feels more genuine if you preface it with "for the sake of argument, what do you think the best solution is and why?" as this kind of sets it up as "I want you to explain your position to me so I can understand better" rather than "I'm manipulating you to see what you know and think about" at least that's how it felt when I read you posing that question to him.

I get why though.  You have to weed out the people who put thought into their positions, and the people who are just forum raging because they are big dumb animals that are mad that their garbage build that trounces the star chart doesn't hold up with enemies twice their level.  It helps to discredit their argument in that sense.  To me though, I think for people like that all you have to do is give them enough rope to hang themselves and they surely will.  Asking them to clarify is usually enough in my experience because they aren't their to discuss, they are there to tantrum, and they will get defensive if you question it, it's nothing unique to the forums here, it's true of forums everywhere, not just the internet even, but say, town hall meetings and such.

I accept that these people are upset and I'm even fine with them blowing off some steam, but we also know DE does pay a lot of attention to the community, and it's important to me that we also police ourselves some as well, so we don't just get a mob of angry idiots destroying the game and turning it into some unplayable garbage, which can easily happen and has happened to other giants in the past.  Consider how WoW went the way of the dinosaur by pandering to casuals.  It's still a big industry mind you, but it's nothing like what it was in it's heyday.  And granted some of the changes made were for the better, but many were not.

Games that succeed well do so because they empower the player, particularly when they allow the player to figure out things that allow them to innovate new and interesting ideas.

One of the reasons I love this trinity build though, even though I don't love trinity that much as a frame (she was a closet frame for me before) is because the way all these moving parts come together for this build is super complex.  I really admire the people who laid the ground work to make that build possible, it's really a great feat of imagination to take the healer and turn it into a bomb using so many different aspects of the game.  That's what I'd like to see preserved, the ingenuity and the playstyle, not necessarily the insane damage.  Having players that love the game so much to understand it so well to be able to innovate like that is something I think DE should celebrate rather than penalize.  

They took the very essence of the frame and turned it on it's ear, and that's pretty cool.  Just because it wasn't designed to work that way doesn't mean it can't work that way.  A book is meant to be read, but it also works fine to prop a door open too, or be burned to keep someone warm through a harsh winter night in the freezing cold, and the way it's used should be dependent upon the situation imho.

My argument is less about saying "don't touch it!" and more about saying "don't destroy it" because it is something kind of special.  It's not like a lot of other no brainer builds like slapping range on the old WoF.  This one took time and planning and deep understanding of several systems to pull off well and frankly I hope we see more of that kind of innovation from the player base.

I think if there was a way to use the systems in place to make volt a healer, why not?  Why not turn Wu Kong, A melee frame, into an AoE frame?  Why not make things into new things?  That's how we got all the other metas, including the Rhino Index one, and they are just taken as "given" now because people stopped screaming about them after a while.  I did a run for omega isotopes earlier today for 40 isotopes in 20 min.  4 of us, we literally just stood in tentacles the whole time with one person playing.  Should we nerf hydroid now because there was something he was actually good for?  I don't think so.

rwVGW.gif&key=6516161e52974fbfd9f48970e9ec188759f0a0e5b1d7703f2fe8ac32085f7ace

You people defending this trinity BS is out of line.  DE HAVE to nerf this combo since it goes against the style of game they have been trying to make for ~years~ now.

This is why Digital Extremes needed to grow some kahunas just gut this entire system from the bottom up. Let the players cry.  This problem should have been solved when it was still small.  Look at this ****. Jump and press a buttom = Map clear????  Banshee equips a mod and can AFK clear maps???  Ember can just toggle a skill and run to the end of a stage??? Saryn??? Nova??? This crap goes so far back its embarrassing now.

Digital Extremes could have done the new damage system and new mod system etc etc etc but no...They want this... A everything is F up and broken system. A system that can't be taken seriously. 

The problem runs deep...Trinity just happens to be next in line and that's a shame. Godspeed.

Edited by AcceI

1 hour ago, AcceI said:

rwVGW.gif&key=6516161e52974fbfd9f48970e9ec188759f0a0e5b1d7703f2fe8ac32085f7ace

You people defending this trinity BS is out of line.  DE HAVE to nerf this combo since it goes against the style of game they have been trying to make for ~years~ now.

This is why Digital Extremes needed to grow some kahunas just gut this entire system from the bottom up. Let the players cry.  This problem should have been solved when it was still small.  Look at this ****. Jump and press a buttom = Map clear????  Banshee equips a mod and can AFK clear maps???  Ember can just toggle a skill and run to the end of a stage??? Saryn??? Nova??? This crap goes so far back its embarrassing now.

Digital Extremes could have done the new damage system and new mod system etc etc etc but no...They want this... A everything is F up and broken system. A system that can't be taken seriously. 

The problem runs deep...Trinity just happens to be next in line and that's a shame. Godspeed.

Yeah, and volt and octavia and pretty much any frame that isn't a melee frame.  You know what, forget caster frames altogether, lets ban all AoE that does anything useful, this game should only allow run and gun and only in a very restricted manner, and never ever allow any kind of ingenuity and customization or lots of moving parts to make complex things... really this game should be destiny 2.  I wonder why then, all the destiny 2 players left and came here.  Maybe because that sucks entirely and is generic and boring.  Your logic hurts my head.

29 minutes ago, Klokwerkaos said:

really this game should be destiny 2.  I wonder why then, all the destiny 2 players left and came here.  Maybe because that sucks entirely and is generic and boring.  Your logic hurts my head.

idLYs5.gif

That's just ignorant.  Riddle me this?  Who has more concurrent players right now?  Destiny or warframe?  I'll even let you double warframe's count for sport.

I mean seriously...is this a troll post?  Made my night lol!  

Also, You think that's innovation? Jumping in the air, pressing a button to wipe a map full of enemies?  That's not generic and boring?  Is this bizarro world?

Edited by AcceI

2 hours ago, AcceI said:

idLYs5.gif

That's just ignorant.  Riddle me this?  Who has more concurrent players right now?  Destiny or warframe?  I'll even let you double warframe's count for sport.

I mean seriously...is this a troll post?  Made my night lol!  

Also, You think that's innovation? Jumping in the air, pressing a button to wipe a map full of enemies?  That's not generic and boring?  Is this bizarro world?

You're over use of rhetorical device and inability to see that these points have already been addressed among other things means I'm going to have to stop taking your argument seriously.

Guys matter is closed i started this post cause no one was willing to post about this playstyle i know if something happens to trinity i will get a lot of hate but my objective was to inform DE about this playstyle and i am glad that they noticed and they are looking and working on it to fix this/nerf castanas or self dmg mods and ppl telling me to go play solo/ how dare you post this awsome playstyle to get nerfed and WHY SHOULD I PLAY SOLO HUH? WHY DONT THE GUYS USE (TRINITY+CASTANAS) PLAY SOLO or when u join a pub mission get ready to face something  out of the blue i am ready to face a low MR/exp player who i can help complete the mission to get him his/her stuff , teach a limbo player when to cata/ slow time or any other player who needs help or anything  that is FUN/ENJOYABLE u get to know people etc etc BUT I DIDNT signed up for that TRINITY who comes in which her glorious CASTANAS JUMPS all around and kills everything u guys say what the big deal u can go to other enemy and kill them well its not that easy. TY DE FOR LOOKING INTO THIS MATTER ❤️

I do believe the nerf is comming.

If you have an efficient gameplay and you use this tactic, you won't really find a nerf much of a problem, you know that 1 trick ponies is not the key to efficiency and good results.

The issue is that low to average efficiency players all of a suddent are reaching pretty good levels of efficiency and they drag other players in the team into that efficiency, more kills are being done, missions are being completed faster and resources are gathering, the nerf serves a purpose, to bring the players back to their original efficiency level and that i believe is a good thing.

One trick ponies on elite onslaught? nah, that's not how it works.

My sugestion, sell castanas, sell castanas rivens because it's obvious a change is comming and yes, one trick ponies will complain afterwards as they will be placed exactly where they should be, on the low to average efficiency.

9 hours ago, moooooski said:

Guys matter is closed i started this post cause no one was willing to post about this playstyle i know if something happens to trinity i will get a lot of hate but my objective was to inform DE about this playstyle and i am glad that they noticed and they are looking and working on it to fix this/nerf castanas or self dmg mods and ppl telling me to go play solo/ how dare you post this awsome playstyle to get nerfed and WHY SHOULD I PLAY SOLO HUH? WHY DONT THE GUYS USE (TRINITY+CASTANAS) PLAY SOLO or when u join a pub mission get ready to face something  out of the blue i am ready to face a low MR/exp player who i can help complete the mission to get him his/her stuff , teach a limbo player when to cata/ slow time or any other player who needs help or anything  that is FUN/ENJOYABLE u get to know people etc etc BUT I DIDNT signed up for that TRINITY who comes in which her glorious CASTANAS JUMPS all around and kills everything u guys say what the big deal u can go to other enemy and kill them well its not that easy. TY DE FOR LOOKING INTO THIS MATTER ❤️

Actually, they already knew about it and there's already a dozen other threads about it, you just didn't look.  Nobody said they were nerfing it. You can play solo and you can also put your group together, but no, you don't get to tell me to play solo for your comfort.   Grow up and recognize PUGs are random and if you don't like it you don't have to play solo, but you do have the option to put your own groups together.  You don't get to tell me what is fun or interesting or how I should play, just like I don't get to tell you.  Your reaction is super entitled and spoiled and frankly I'm embarrassed for you.  Let me explain what you sign up for when you get in a PUG:  ANYTHING.  that includes trinity castanas or whatever else the latest most busted build is.  It also includes having a group of people with level 3 gear and no idea how to complete the objective, it includes AFK players, it includes toxic and abusive players that yell obscenities over the mic because of little or no reason at all.  These are things you sign up to deal with and if you can't be bothered to take the steps to manage that and use the systems available to you to play the game the way you enjoy, then I dare say you lack the personal responsibility to make a valid argument and I hope DE and everyone else recognizes that.  Way to ignore all the thoughtful debate on the subject about the issue and just yell your own talking points again.  I will not be taking your future statements on this matter seriously. Peace.

• 3 weeks later...