Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

850 Day login reward is unfair

(PSN)Fairfied

On 4/9/2018 at 9:35 AM, Crewman82 said:

you now what is not fair is riven drop rate in sorties is common,but in my opinion is not the real drop rate chance becouse i only get sculptures and dont say is bad luck ,most ppl in my alliance get the same every day ,and no1 talks about this,if is not common make it uncomon or rare ,dont lie to us,lol

Yep, dishonest rng

12 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

You knew the cap ahead of time, it's your fault if you choose to hoard every riven you get so it becomes an issue. An issue that was completely avoidable if you weren't being childish about this. 

Suck it up and sell 3 you don't need, and I can guarantee you that you have 3 you never touch. Or save yourself the time and sell the 3 you got as unveiled rivens. You have two very amicable solutions and you're complaining because you want to be stubborn. You can disagree with the riven cap if you so wish, but don't put up the facade like you were unaware this exact thing would happen.

Name calling? And where did you extrapolate that I was ‘putting up a facade like i was unaware this exact thing was going to happen’!!??  I started the post be saying i had done some research!!  Who’s being childish here!?  Please do everyone a favour and stay off the forums, we don’t need your poison.

You didn’t even mention the fact that everyone like me misses out on the three slots, just because we have supported the game financially and already have 90 slots.  Please be more mature

Edited by (PS4)Fairfied

5 hours ago, (PS4)Fairfied said:

Name calling? And where did you extrapolate that I was ‘putting up a facade like i was unaware this exact thing was going to happen’!!??  I started the post be saying i had done some research!!  Who’s being childish here!?  Please do everyone a favour and stay off the forums, we don’t need your poison.

You didn’t even mention the fact that everyone like me misses out on the three slots, just because we have supported the game financially and already have 90 slots.  Please be more mature

It isn't name calling to say you're being childish, it's an observation. 

Call it poison if you want, but you're the one upset that because you have the MAX amount of slots already, that you can't get more from the log-in reward. It is a natural expectation that if you buy the max amount of something you are allowed to have, if a free option becomes available in the future you won't be able to benefit from this. As I said in the beginning, the slots you receive are a by-product of the reward, not the reward itself.

If it's still such a big issue for you, then message support and ask for a refund for 3 slots stating your previous reasoning. Then you'll be in the same situation and have to get rid of 3 mods anyways, but you'll have that 60p from that hill you wanna die on.

1. Its not childish, bear in mind that i’m not the only person you insulted with that backhanded statement.

2. It not an observation, there is nothing imature about my post, its well reasoned with no tantrums, also you don’t know me, and you clearly didn’t realise you were responding to a 41 year old warframe vet.  Saying it was an observation is another disguised insult.

3. If I, and many others, were informed well in advance that at 850 we would receive 3 slots, but only if we were not at max capacity, i, and many others would have not paid for the last three slots, and stopped at 87.  DE would have missed out on revenue.

4. The slots are not a byproduct, they are part of the reward

5. I put in a support ticket before I had even created this thread, still waiting for a response.

6.  This is a place for feedback, which is what i am doing.  Its well reasoned and justified feedback as well, i even offer suggestions for fixes.

7. Not sure what your problem is, there is nothing inherently bad about my feedback, you just seem to like being toxic, and enjoy insulting people unnecessarily from the safety of your home, you impressive keyboard warrior you.

Edited by (PS4)Fairfied

36 minutes ago, (PS4)Fairfied said:

1. Its not childish, bear in mind that i’m not the only person you insulted with that backhanded statement.

2. It not an observation, there is nothing imature about my post, its well reasoned with no tantrums, also you don’t know me, and you clearly didn’t realise you were responding to a 41 year old warframe vet.  Saying it was an observation is another disguised insult.

3. If I, and many others, were informed well in advance that at 850 we would receive 3 slots, but only if we were not at max capacity, i, and many others would have not paid for the last three slots, and stopped at 87.  DE would have missed out on revenue.

4. The slots are not a byproduct, they are part of the reward

5. I put in a support ticket before I had even created this thread, still waiting for a response.

6.  This is a place for feedback, which is what i am doing.  Its well reasoned and justified feedback as well, i even offer suggestions for fixes.

7. Not sure what your problem is, there is nothing inherently bad about my feedback, you just seem to like being toxic, and enjoy insulting people unnecessarily from the safety of your home, you impressive keyboard warrior you.

1: It is, and I really don't care if people acting childish get insulted by being called so.

2: The basis of your post is the childish part, you're complaining about a non-issue acting like something was taken from you when in reality nothing was. And so what? A 41 year old can't act childish? We both know that isn't true.

3: Unlikely since you had 90 rivens stocked before you received the reward. Even so it really doesn't matter.

4: They are a by-product. The reward is the 3 rivens, the slots are for those who don't have the space for them. You have the max amount of space possible therefor the slots are not necessary for you. 

5: Good, then the thread really isn't necessary then. You're publicly complaining just for the sake of complaining, hence why I said it's childish.

6: For a non-issue. If you don't have max slots you get slots to hold the rivens you're awarded, if you have max slots you logically cannot get more slots and you should have the space for them.

7: Simply giving my opinion mate, and yes, doing so from the safety of my home. It's cozy here.

11 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

1: It is, and I really don't care if people acting childish get insulted by being called so.

2: The basis of your post is the childish part, you're complaining about a non-issue acting like something was taken from you when in reality nothing was. And so what? A 41 year old can't act childish? We both know that isn't true.

3: Unlikely since you had 90 rivens stocked before you received the reward. Even so it really doesn't matter.

4: They are a by-product. The reward is the 3 rivens, the slots are for those who don't have the space for them. You have the max amount of space possible therefor the slots are not necessary for you. 

5: Good, then the thread really isn't necessary then. You're publicly complaining just for the sake of complaining, hence why I said it's childish.

6: For a non-issue. If you don't have max slots you get slots to hold the rivens you're awarded, if you have max slots you logically cannot get more slots and you should have the space for them.

7: Simply giving my opinion mate, and yes, doing so from the safety of my home. It's cozy here.

Everything you just said is BS, i’ve already effectively countered every point you just re-made.  To hear my reply re-read my previous post until you understand it.  For the love of whatever, pls don’t respond, yr toxicity is the opposite of productive, I won’t waste my time  responding to you again.

Edit: oh its you, that guy who had nonsense to say about my slot machine post, even though that was fair feedback as well.  How bout u grow some guts and start a thread of yr own.  Lets see how u like it when trolls jump in and start insulting and criticising you and yr friends.

Edited by (PS4)Fairfied

1 hour ago, (PS4)Fairfied said:

It's actually immature, this post is basically "why can't I get the same as them" simply because you rushed to buy all that's available of something and now can't get more slots. Claiming that the slots are the reward and not the riven mods doesn't help you to make it sound any less childish, and neither does throwing your supposed 41 years old or your "warframe vet" status as arguments for it.

Truth can hurt deeper than a sword, mate, getting into a bubble of denial can only make it even more painful.

Edited by ----Legacy----

If this conversation between Fairfied and Ragnarok continues to go the way its going, the moderators are gonna lock this thread, let's all calm down and talk about the 850 day reward like this thread was made to do. I'm nearly at the primed shred reward (600) so im still off by ~250 days until i get this reward but im gonna say my piece here. Does this really matter ? if you got all 90 slots and they're all being used nothing bad happens, you get 93.

Sure you get locked out of sorties but lets question why that is, well the answer is simple its so that if you're in a squad when you complete the third sortie mission you are given a chance to get a a riven. If you have all 90 before this and you get your 91st riven you're also locked out for the same reason. If you don't like it then trade the rivens you obtained from the 850 login reward for 40p each (or how ever much they go for veiled) Im sure you could unveil them (though i dont think thats a good idea imo if you are planning on selling them)

You say that the 850 login reward is unfair... i don't think this way its 3 free rivens that have the potential to be worth thousands of plat (don't know why the prices are so high though).

im gonna end it on what i said in my first sentence

You two best stop your quarreling otherwise the thread will be locked making this thread pointless

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Call it poison if you want, but you're the one upset that because you have the MAX amount of slots already, that you can't get more from the log-in reward. It is a natural expectation that if you buy the max amount of something you are allowed to have, if a free option becomes available in the future you won't be able to benefit from this. ...

Because by following precedent by DE in Warframe: if you have a Kubrow Egg you cannot get another, unless you obtain through Market/Alert because they bypass the inventory limit.

Or You can only have 200 Restores because that is all that are allowed in mission.

Or Tennocon event with "Max level enemies level 9999" unless Syndicate Deathsquad came and surpassed the limit with Covert Lethality than not working to kill the enemies.

Giving the number of players that would be at day 850 with 90 Riven slots, 60 plat instead seems more than fair. Just like players whom purchase Gara, Harrow, Octavia, get rewarded with Rivens when completing the Quests. I assume Khora will follow this precedent. (This seems more like a small oversight, just like DE having the Azima, Zenistar, and Zenith log-in rewards release with the special mechanics needing to be fixed.)*

Side-Note: I thought the log-in Syandana was also released with an imoeding update to make it more special, but that did not happen.

I don't want to say the game is being tailored more towards newer players, but sometimes it feels like it. Although new players not getting Arsenal module from Vor's Quest and game still depending on community for players to understand mechanics/mission progression means it is a mix bag.

Personally, I think DE will end up generating a script to address the issue soon.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Fairfied said:

Everything you just said is BS, i’ve already effectively countered every point you just re-made.  To hear my reply re-read my previous post until you understand it.  For the love of whatever, pls don’t respond, yr toxicity is the opposite of productive, I won’t waste my time  responding to you again.

Edit: oh its you, that guy who had nonsense to say about my slot machine post, even though that was fair feedback as well.  How bout u grow some guts and start a thread of yr own.  Lets see how u like it when trolls jump in and start insulting and criticising you and yr friends.

Oh I understood it perfectly, it was just a terribly made rebuttal. All you said was "No see I wrote why I want it, therefor it's well thought out", I explained why your reasoning was faulty and why the entire premise for this post is petty and as you put it "imature". It's not toxic to tell you why you're wrong snowflake.

As for my previous posts in your other thread, I disagreed with it being fair feedback and gave my opinion on it. Don't start a thread if you're going to get upset when people voice opposition to your premises. Equating me to a troll is hilarious because it clearly shows you intend to make these posts and expect everyone to just agree with you and rally around your issue, well sorry but this isn't a hugbox, if I disagree I'm going to explain why.

1 hour ago, (PS4)MrNishi said:

Giving the number of players that would be at day 850 with 90 Riven slots, 60 plat instead seems more than fair

I don't want to say the game is being tailored more towards newer players, but sometimes it feels like it

Personally, I think DE will end up generating a script to address the issue soon.

Thank you

I tend to agree

I hope so

Edited by (PS4)Fairfied

For those that don’t see my point of view yet (like ragnakok and legacy), let me try put in another way for you.

You just completed a mastery rank test, lets say 16, why not.  You got the new number to go by your name, great, but you didn’t get any of the other rewards, you are the only person to get this treatment.

You received no increase to syndicates point capacity, no increased trace capacity, no increased mod point capacity, no new loadout slot, etc etc.  Why did you not get the other rewards? Because you bought an extra plat pack 6 months ago.

How would you feel about this?  Players like ragnakok and legacy would say you are just being childish and acting entitled, after all it doesn’t really matter.

Do you see what I’m trying to point out?  Now let me pre-empt the haters who are going to say this fictitious senario is not the same, well actually it is the same, just exaggerated to highlight my point.

in any case, I cant imagine i can say anymore on the topic, if you agree please show your support, thanks everyone.

Edited by (PS4)Fairfied

This thread should be tagged "luxury problems"...

Man, you had obviously zero problems putting 1,500 platinum into Riven Mod Slots, and now you cry us a river over free items? Shouldn't a high-roller like you ignore such little inequities with ease?

You really expect much sympathy for your cause?

With 90 used Riven Mods, you're either a Riven Mod Trader or a Hoarder. You're probably latter (as trader it's very likely you got a bunch of slots ready to catch in bargains). Just get rid of three mods and get a chance on three possibly awesome (or crappy) new riven mods.

That's from one 42 year old fart to another old geezer playing with virtual dolls...

vor 56 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Fairfied:

You just completed a mastery rank test, lets say 16, why not.  You got the new number to go by your name, great, but you didn’t get any of the other rewards, you are the only person to get this treatment.

You received no increase to syndicates point capacity, no increased trace capacity, no increased mod point capacity, no new loadout slot, etc etc.  Why did you not get the other rewards? Because you bought an extra plat pack 6 months ago.

How would you feel about this?  Players like ragnakok and legacy would say you are just being childish and acting entitled, after all it doesn’t really matter.

Do you see what I’m trying to point out?  Now let me pre-empt the haters who are going to say this fictitious senario is not the same, well actually it is the same, just exaggerated to highlight my point.

To stick with your comparison: You don't get the MR16 increases, because you already spent plat to get them earlier than everyone else. So it's not really the same.

But while I don't understand how the 3 riven slots (compared to the like 75 you already bought) could be worth your trouble, I don't think your complaint is unreasonable. And I think there are two easy ways for DE to fix this, that I would consider fair for everyone:

• Refund you the plat for the 3 riven slots (as someone already mentioned).
  • The 850-day reward increases the total max to 93.

I won't fetch my pitch fork and torch, but since those fixes would be easy, I think DE should just do it.

57 minutes ago, Toran said:

This thread should be tagged "luxury problems"...

Man, you had obviously zero problems putting 1,500 platinum into Riven Mod Slots, and now you cry us a river over free items? Shouldn't a high-roller like you ignore such little inequities with ease?

You really expect much sympathy for your cause?

With 90 used Riven Mods, you're either a Riven Mod Trader or a Hoarder. You're probably latter (as trader it's very likely you got a bunch of slots ready to catch in bargains). Just get rid of three mods and get a chance on three possibly awesome (or crappy) new riven mods.

That's from one 42 year old fart to another old geezer playing with virtual dolls...

Well i enjoyed your last paragraph a lot, but as you say there is an ‘inequality’ here, even if its minor we shouldn’t have to ignore it.  

Yes I am a hoarder, i’m allowed to be, yes i spent a lot on slots, just trying to support the game (and hoard), no i’m not a trader, and no i am not a high roller.  Money is in short supply in my house.

Edited by (PS4)Fairfied

5 minutes ago, p12t said:

I think there are two easy ways for DE to fix this, that I would consider fair for everyone:

• Refund you the plat for the 3 riven slots (as someone already mentioned).
  • The 850-day reward increases the total max to 93.

I won't fetch my pitch fork and torch, but since those fixes would be easy, I think DE should just do it.

Thanks, and fair enough

2 hours ago, (PS4)creativedsign said:

Reward is a joke. Not only they r veiled, but its just 3 random rivers for probably useless weapons as always. They at least to give something like 50k kiva with it or even 100k... Its a freaking 8.5.0 days logging in... Cmon DE. Smh 

I would appreciate a big chunk of kuva, i could put that to use!

3 hours ago, (PS4)Fairfied said:

I would appreciate a big chunk of kuva, i could put that to use!

kuva flood 16ishk kuva 30 minutes in kuva survival 4k kuva if you use all the towers for kuva. Doing kuva survival alone i have more kuva then i know what to do with and i don't give a flying fish about riven mods in fact... wait a minute aren't you that guy who claimed DE had a lucky table and unlucky table and proceed to be told why that is wrong and your only evidence is you got 35 rares in a row? checking now yes you were. 

serious point though: You have 90 rivens almost a bloody 100 surely you have 3 your don't use or like and can just burn them for endo complaining that game isn't letting you have 93 rivens is kinda at-least in my mind something a stupid 12-14 year old rich kid would complain about just browse your rivens find 3 or in your case 2 rivens you don't use/like get rid of them or unveil the ones you got and either burn/sell them.

A word of advice if i remember right you said your age was 31? 41? It's a problem you can solve yourself going onto the forum and saying let me keep all my shines to witch i doubt you'r using all 89 of them or saying its a insult and unfair to people who either A: log in then play the game B:log in log out and play rainbow six siege like i remember Mr --Q--Voltage said in the last hot fix.

while yes you might have people agree with you but if you take a pause to think do you really use all 90 of those? how many of them are just gathering dust only to be shook off for a re-roll and either sell or groan in disappointment that you didn't get anything good? surely there is 1-3/1-4 riven mods you can get rid of going on to the forums and saying its unfair because DE didn't have the forethought or didn't think of one tiny detail of "what if someone has max and filled riven mod?" slots granted i thought the cap was like 30, 90 is very nice cap there is in my mind room for seeing oh i don't use this or i don't like this i can get rid of it.

you just look Very VERY silly to some people me being one of those people normal id just be sorta rude and straight forward with my point but i wanted for once after getting to several arguments with my friends about why they need 90 riven mods and question some of them paying 300 or more USD for a mod that only effects one weapon to explain my thinking and Sir if you did read this far 1: thank you for hearing me out 2: understand where i'm coming from when i'm saying this as a person who likes looter games and love having all the things know when to drop something i have like 3 rivens i keep rolling solely for the fact for if i need endo i can burn them since endo returns scale with rolls on the riven mods 

19 minutes ago, seprent said:

kuva flood 16ishk kuva...

Well thanks for putting in so much effort in your response, just a few responses from me, didn’t appreciate the 12-14 year old rich kid bit, have to disagree with you there, this is a legitimate concern, there is an inequality here, even if its minor, i’m an old geezer, and i wish i was rich!

Second thing, this game must have nearly 400 weapons now, and i have amassed, through hard work, a collection of rivens that i really like and do actually use.  Some are duplicates with different stats for different builds.  I would be hard pressed to find ones to ditch at this point, and yes i am also a bit of an OCD hoarder as well, as has already been established.

I also think they should raise the riven slot cap by another 100, but thats a topic for another discussion, not this one.  Heck, I actually don’t like the whole riven system and think we would be better off if it wasn’t here!  But it is, and that also is a topic for a different discussion.

Edited by (PS4)Fairfied