Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #109!

[DE]Rebecca

Noice, finally devstreams are back \o/

As for questions...

1.- Any chance we will haev some way to pick our School/Amp from the Star Chart?

2.- Any chance we will have some other kind of organizing our loadouts for quick change (in StarChart and in Arsenal)?

3.- Any chance we may get an alternative way to equip Syndicate's booster sigils? Sometimes I have some reputation left to gain, but I don't want to go all the way back to Arsenal, search and equip the next one, and back to the Star Chart, already had missed a few void fisures and kuva floods because the frame I wanted to take already had a sigil for another syndicate I did not wanted to level up D: 

4.- Also any chance that we will get more primary and secondary skins? maybe not on a deal with a deluxe skin, but maybe standalone, at least like the Pandero one (let's be reallistic guys, a skin for Gorgon might need different collision and animation treatment than one for Ignis, don't mind if they give us an exclusive skin like the boltor one, specially if it means we will have mroe skins for mroe weapons, instead of only 1 rifle skin for certain weapons that will take way longer just to be adjusted for each one).

I have 2 questions.

1. Since the release of major warframe reworks, the community and myself included are pleased with what you've done with frames such as Atlas, Mag, Ash etc.

However, in terms of grading recent reworks, Ember scores the lowest due to her low survivability, high energy costs and lack of proper rework on her 3rd and 4th ability. Her passive is also restricted to specific enemies or tilesets which makes it useless anywhere else.

So my question is, will Ember receive a proper change in her 3rd and 4th ability to make her as effective in terms of crowd control and survivability as other warframes?

2. Since the release of Zaw weapons, receiving riven mods for these weapons will prove difficult due to the abundance of standard weapons.

My question is, will Zaw weapons have their own category in riven mod types such as shotgun, rifle, pistol, and melee?

Hey De team,

I wanted to make a suggestion, why dont you guys combine the prime frames that have missed their trailers, alltogether in a trailer, im sure it would be easier than individual trailers, im sure hydroid and zephyr fans would be happy with a tag team, the synergy they could create etc.

im really curious to see more costumizations  for operators like hairs, tatoos, clothes.

is Umbra soon more than soon TM? 

Update on Nezha Deluxe Skin????????

While yall at it, Vauban deluxe skin update as well? 

Ok on a more serious note,  scaling rewards on endless missions?

Why is DE allergic to scaling rewards? what could possibly be the issue with implementing scaling rewards? I honestly would like to know, because getting 30 Endo or "Ammo Case" on Wave 30 of a defense mission isn't exactly encouraging me to continue playing.

Same thing for Logic rewards, why are the rewards not scalable to our MR rank? I am MR17, why in Lotus's name do I need 5k credits or 30 Endo? Who are these rewards even for? I mean even for an MR5 player, these rewards are nothing to them.  

As always, Thanks for listening Space Mommy :)

Question 1: When is the Nezha Deluxe skin coming? I can't wait to throw money at it.

Question 2: Will this skin come with a rework of Nezha? He's always felt like a discount Rhino, and as a Nezha main this slightly hurts my pride.

When will you [D.E] adjust Sortie's rewards index to make it fairer for players?
Well, I do not think it's fair that you put all the blame on the player's luck [or rather his bad luck] when he only gets anasa sculptures for 2,3,4 weeks in a row and not even a riven mod, since in the wiki page a difference of this reward ayatan anasa [utterly ridiculous and almost useless], alias you should consider urgently remove it from the rewards of the sortie, has a very small margin of difference of gain:
Anasa Ayatan Sculpture - 28% *
Riven Mod - 25.9% †
A difference of only 2.1% being thus, and supposing that if a player does for 7 days the challenge of sortie, 7 times even if this one won 5 aytans that is what has occurred frequently between me and many players by the that I realized the normal would be to win at least 2 rivens, but in fact even if it was only 1 riven it would not be so bad since it was not always riven mod of the same type of melee weapon, melee, melee after weeks without winning nothing is horrible, which disappoints even, and win aytans in a row because this "prize" almost has no use to the player if it was a primed mod, or Mod Prize Chamber, Mod Bite, 20 platinum, form pack 3x, anyway something really It would not be so unfair!

In addition, you should urgently review and increase the amount of kuva cultivating [siphon 1750k, Flood 3500k] since it is also discouraging to roll more than 100 times 350k of kuva and not see something that is at least acceptable until you arrive more kuva, currently 350k kuva = 140 flood kuva missions approximately 8 minutes per mission = 1,120 minutes almost 19 hours of play! this is really a long time for not getting something acceptable when rolling a riven!

Other Things Worth Considering Also:

1- Kuva's survival mission to stagger, otherwise she brings more sadness than fun.

2- Re-work urgently on Ember, as we now know it has become completely useless! [Fully Off]

3- Raise the Gradivus Dilemma event again

4-Stop ruining the good things that exist in the game please!
Instead of freaking things out, warframes [ember, mag, etc] and weapons [simulation simulator and several others] create high difficulty missions that escalate difficulty and prizes, so players who do not have their items properly built with builds in the missions with difficulties pertinent to their items and thus they would not be with High Score players, and the players that already dedicated hours for by forms in their warframes and arms, and that in addition they spent several platinas with skins, etc for their favorite warframe do not see all your work being wasted by a nerf that disables your warframe as in the case of [ember, mag, etc] this is very frustrating and discouraging.

Will we ever get some more color pallets? I keep hoping we will get some dayglow neons, or even some animated types. ( starfields, swirling gases, pulsing shifts.)

Any new hidden mini games in the works. Flappyzepher was fun but some side scrolling beatemups, fighting games, and some block puzzles would be neat. Hell, is sacrifice my wyrm prime to have an arcade cabinet decoration for orbiters/dojo.

Open face helmets. When?

Game type suggestion. Cargo runs, orbiter gets loaded with barrels, you then get locked into 6 archwing missions. Going from one planet to another,  taking out large ships that target the orbiters,  boarding warships to kill the cores, and disarming blockades.  Teams that finish delivery get 10000 of promised resource. (Polymer bundels, control modules, 500k credits. Ect.)

Make tenno dance moves chainable. 

Will there ever be more customisation options for your orbiter? I have a request that I feel would be awesome if possible: more fish tank accessories like little castles or plants or even placing existing decorations inside the tanks. I would love to be able to put a mini kraken decoration inside my fish tank or even just a Hydroid. Thanks either way :smile:

Will you ever go back and update the designs of older Prime Warframes?

The new primes get all the fancy details and add a lot to the original frame. Then you have older frames like Frost whose only changes were a mildly unique helmet, and a few tiny shiny spots.

The designs of the newer primes are amazing, and I love all the intricate additions to the base frame, but I think it's about time the older primes got some love too.

question/s or ideas mulling in 

- Can you make the Gurstag 3, or the Stalker or any syndicate attack scale up or be challenging somehow? 
- Can you make the tridolons give a bit of a fight, or at least the bounty version of them -- i imagine having a Vombalist Eximus spawning and really making the usual tridolon hunts challenging or Gary and Harry actually be able to destroy lures once they go on berserk with less limbs remaining 
- boss spawns on endless survival missions (i.e. Tyl Regor spawning once you hit the 30 min or 1 hour mark) 

As I introduce more friends into this game I've come to realize a major pain point for new players is the lack of enemy radar early on. It would be a very nice QoL change to give warframes some innate radar and make adjustments to radar mods to balance it out. This would also help with the pain of having your sentinel die deep into a mission and losing the benefits of animal instinct.

Any news on Lato and Braton Vandal coming back?

Will the dojo jukeboxes originally created at Tennocon make an appearance with all the dojo updates? They were used for Nuptia ceremonies in the past but, it would be great if we could finally get out hands on them?

31 minutes ago, Rob12772 said:

My question is, will Zaw weapons have their own category in riven mod types such as shotgun, rifle, pistol, and melee?

zaws are only melee so don't think they require a special category tbh

Yay! I'm excited! I've been gathering some questions for a while.

1: When/will we get melee, bow, speargun, etc. stances for our Warframe Articula?

2: Does the internet exist in Warframe?

3: When/will we be able to use Operators in each other's ships?

4: Will we ever be able to spawn multiple of our own Warframes in Captura?

5: When/will we get appearance tabs for the Operator? (We ALL  want this, I am positive.)

Archived