Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #109!

[DE]Rebecca

6 hours ago, DJ_Vauban said:

Random question... WIll there ever be a boss fight against John Prodman or anything similar to that? He IS cannon after all owo

And will we ever be able to color Helmets and attachements seperately as in giving the left and right shoulder different colors as well as the leg attachements owo

Doesnt Prodman spawn already in the Index? 

Hello, first dojo decoration thing is awesome, can't wait to see what's next with that.
But I got a few questions concerning dojos: 
1°) Are new rooms planned? Like giant aquariums, pet haven, landing bay, etc.?
2°) New decoration, with more tenno-like architecutres?
3°) Ability to change the floor (like having stone, grass, shallow water, ...)
4°) On the decoration funding screen, could there be a button to completely fund a decoration in one go?
5°) Similarly, could their be a command on thee room console to fund ann decorations at once? When we build ambitious structures, or a lot of them, we have to fund them one by one, and it can take a huge amount of time. 

1 minute ago, pinkphink said:

You cant because they're using two different models.

If you refer to the Zaws, why can we not just put two of the same Zaws together?  Same model.  Second if we can equip pistol skins on single variant pistols and dual variant pistols, then I want to equip Longsword skins on single variant swords and dual variant swords.  DE pls.

Can you guys tell us anything about Melee weapon rebalance?

With the custom Obstacle Course, will Dojo room building get some love as well? Clan Hall hierarchies hinder veteran clans.

Any intentions to change Titania's kit? Every one of her abilities has a flaw (okay maybe not her 1st but it rarely gets used anyway).plz love my fav gurl

Cheers!

49 minutes ago, (PS4)KaiDragneel said:

Can we have unlimited mod capacity in the simulacrum? I would like to be able to test builds on weapons/frames before I put in the all the effort to re-level it 2-5 times

Thanks and WF is awesome!

That would be a great fix. It would be even better for the fact that you can't test certain builds against each other in the same session as polarities may lock you out of possible options that you want to compare.

20 minutes ago, ExtraTerramanndo said:

If you refer to the Zaws, why can we not just put two of the same Zaws together?  Same model.  Second if we can equip pistol skins on single variant pistols and dual variant pistols, then I want to equip Longsword skins on single variant swords and dual variant swords.  DE pls.

Pistols and melee are not the same. Same reason we don't have dual zaws (yet); you can't just put two swords together to make a dual one.

1 - Any ETA for Nezha Deluxe Skin/Bundle? And Vauban?
2 - Hunhow's Gift (bundle) is so expensive (and so much more when you already have "War")! When Darvo will give us another discount? (Please DE, more discounts like that).
3 - I'm still waiting for a true and divine Volt Deluxe Skin. DE have any concept on the way? I think that, as Excalibur Dex Skin and Mag Deluxe, Volt deserves an epic deluxe skin/bundle.

6 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Question 1: When will Wukong receive any tweaks to any of his abilities? Wukong has only received one ability tweak and hasn’t been overviewed in a long time, it’s time for you look over him. Iron Jab doesn’t deal enough damage with a low radius of the knockdown, it needs a damage buff and an increase in the knockdown. Cloud Walker is a really slow ability, the cloud needs to move faster, otherwise it’s just a useless ability if it’s a slow stealth ability. Primal Fury is an amazing ability, but it also gets outclassed by standard melee weapons, will the ability get a range increase?

I agree i think zephyr, atlas and wokong were the most needed buffs. 2/3 already happened. but wukong idk needs a new ability. cloud walker i never use. i know you are busy improving and making warframe the best it can be. i respect that. i just think wukong got put on the backburner when the frame and weapon overhaul came out. cant wait to see updated khora btw.

So warframes have a general theme or inspiration right? Ash is based on ninjas, Ivara is based on a tree frog/poison dart frog etc. etc.

Without spoiling anything too major, are there any themes or inspirations you want to try and tackle by the end of the year?
It seems people really want a spider one but I'm interested to see what you guys might have planned

So many questions so little time.....

The braton and lato vandal ETA or what's going on with them has anything been decided?

Given the current release of PS4 current update about how long until we see the event coming to ps4?

The current dojo decoration change that was released on PS4 really gives me terrible motion sickness is there any possibility we can have the old way added back into the game for people who like my self to don't wanna use this function solely based on the fact when you go to place something it makes me wanna get sick. Please I beg you add the old way back in for placing a decorations I would like to add the new stuff to my dojo.   

7 hours ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Dear Dang Diddly DE Developers

Will the story behind Riven mods and their creator, Cephalon Samodeus, ever make its way into the actual game? Or will it forever be hidden in The War Within's hypesite?

Like always, stay hotdog.
Thanks for reading, have a Hektato:

Zs1N6oJ.png

People like you are the reason I even visit this forum, thanks bud and keep being you <3 

Just now, LightningsVengance said:

People like you are the reason I even visit this forum, thanks bud and keep being you <3 

Ayyy, it's my staple "Devstream Question" format. Been asking my questions like this for years :3
Two times they've even picked my question

//PROUD

Archived