Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #109!

[DE]Rebecca

It's been almost 6 months since we got Gara... I hope we won't have to wait for tennocon to get Khora :/

• Will there ever be syndicate operator gear ?
  • Any news about those awesome ghoul weapons ?

Question. With Exodia Arcances only ever been equippable to Zaws? I love using the Plague star exodia but the Zaws just don't go with my fashion frame. Personal I would love the idea that you are equip Exodia on all melee weapons, but you could gate it behind some like an exilus adaptor or something where if you got "X" amount of kill or affinity with a weapon it would unlock and exodia slot.

1) Any plans to bring new systems or tech used for the upcoming Venus Open World to The Plains? Like possibly accepting bounties from within the plains, and less having to go back to Cetus.

2) Will we ever see void fissures on Lua and the kuva fortress?

3) any ideas or ways to make people push further in endless missions? Are you for/against reward scaling, and why?

4) How will you make people push at the leaderboards in void onslaught? And how will clans be involved in this system?

3 simple questions:

1- Would it be possible to scale the kuva being rewarded in the kuva fortress survival, because at the moment there is no incentive to stay longer than 20-30mins... Especially          with a lot of ennemies being able to one shot us or the kuva towers past a certain level!

2- What's the ETA on the Clan Dojo Kingpin room and system? Is there any hope of it happening this year?

3- With mention of the possibility of MOA pets, it would be quite interesting to be able to customize them with accessories from market in order to make them versatile and also unique, if the case may be, one suggestion would be to make steels balls available so that the MOA could "t-bag" downed ennemies! 

Been playing the game for the last 3 years and so far I still love it so much! Even though we didn't get anything new since before the Holidays... Really looking forward to see what you guys are preparing for us in the near future! Continue with your hard work...

Will there be an option to choose between cuttent UI and a new UI? So that people can check if they like it and maybe come back to the old one.

The option would be for example in launcher setting with options: UI 2.0 | UI 3.0

Though I’m greatly eager for upcoming features and shiny particle effects :laugh: I am quite curious as to a small number of projects that have been silenced during the release stage of the Plains of Eidolon.

1: Dual wielding. This was introduced partially with The Chains of Harrow update, and although existing in the form of gun and glaive, we’ve yet to have had any mention of the previously shown/mentioned machete or sword combos.

2. Dark Sector ‘throwback’. Sawn-off shotgun pistol-skin when?

3. I don’t really have a third point. Have any thoughts been had on an infested spear-primary in the future?

Thank you for creating such an amazing game and continuing to support the Tenno community with thrilling and unique content! 

Q: With the influx of dojo items, will you lower the prices of the decorations or make them more convenient some other way?

Q: What is your criteria for choosing questions from Devstream threads? Is it random, or are my questions terrible?

Q: Will old events come back? I've been playing since December 2016 and I have a remarkable amount of "0's" in my Operation Scores because I haven't had the chance to participate in those events.

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream109_1080p.jpg

Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual suspects Geoff, Steve, Sheldon, and Scott!

What: Devstream #109 should hopefully be the last Devstream where Khora lives ONLY on the Dev Build… at least on PC! We have made serious edits to her kit and are ready to show you the mostly-final version of Khora! But wait, there’s more… learn more about ‘Void Onslaught’… some Peculiar rewards… and much more as we return to you with a much-overdue Devstream!

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as a Zephyr Prime Access Pack!

Twitch Drop!? Another one is coming! Our Devstream will kickoff a Twitch drop for all Tenno with a linked account! If you can’t tune into our stream for 30 minutes, fear not, all Warframe Partners will have the same drop over the weekend! Tune in to find out what the Drop is!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, April 13th  at 2 p.m ET!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m ET on Friday, April 13th!

So, this means, she's not coming out today is what you're saying?

2 hours ago, Seraphim_Okashira said:

Hi devs!

Question is same as last devstream:

HTyOVF-SvZYEtvhcd_AYrPr8qxx501-Ujn9Uztdf

Pretty sure they at one point mentioned how they had to gut the plans for tombs because of time constraints. That's why they renamed the Update "Echoes of the Sentient".

Same with the Starmap update not having had an the event teased in old quests that teased how the Sentients were going to try and destroy the Void. Still hoping for that one to be retroactively added.

Saryn. I just wish she would receive a complete rework. I started playing in December 2017 and from what I heard she was the first warframe with abillity synergies. 
But, looking at Nidus and Harrow I can honestly say that you/DE has steped their game up with abillity synergies. So I hope you'd consider reworking her to bring her up to Nidus/Harrow lvl. She's my favourite Warframe to use. Almost every youtuber like eg. XandyPants said that her abillities are really simple but when you read about them on the wiki theres just a wall of text for every abillity that explains it and said abillity synergies and I agree with that. I'm not saying that this rework needs to happen NOW I just want you to think about her write down "Rework Saryn!" somwhere in a notepad or something, so it stays in your memory and once you have time for her you can do it!

Much Love to Digital Extremes and all the Founders!

p.s.: Sorry for my bad english Im from Poland.

Archived