Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #109!

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, LightningsVengance said:

*clap clap* I think I have good questions I just forget them every time this forum pops up so I don't even bother.

The key is to have it saved in a notepad, keep your Forum open on Wednesdays around 11-15 PM EST, and paste your question as soon as you see the Devstream topic is posted (by Following the Livestreams category).

That way you can get your question on the front page, and it's more likely to be noticed and picked.

7 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Question 1: When will Wukong receive any tweaks to any of his abilities? Wukong has only received one ability tweak and hasn’t been overviewed in a long time, it’s time for you look over him. Iron Jab doesn’t deal enough damage with a low radius of the knockdown, it needs a damage buff and an increase in the knockdown. Cloud Walker is a really slow ability, the cloud needs to move faster, otherwise it’s just a useless ability if it’s a slow stealth ability. Primal Fury is an amazing ability, but it also gets outclassed by standard melee weapons, will the ability get a range increase?

Ah, yes! You were in my thread. For a second I was gonna' say you should check out my revisit, lol.

@[DE]Rebecca or @[DE]Aidan I really think you should check out my proposition. Wukong is in a bit of a weird spot as of now and I, along with DS would really love to see some changes to him!

I have no idea if this is the right place to put this, but can I just say, it's not a great feeling to spend 30 minuets in a Survival mission and leaving with all of 4,000 kuva to show for it. The amount of kuva we get really needs to grow as time goes on within the mission, otherwise this is vastly inferior to just running siphons and floods, which the introduction of the kuva survival mission was supposed to provide an alternative for. Let the kuva reward scale as time passes.

6 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

The key is to have it saved in a notepad, keep your Forum open on Wednesdays around 11-15 PM EST, and paste your question as soon as you see the Devstream topic is posted (by Following the Livestreams category).

That way you can get your question on the front page, and it's more likely to be noticed and picked.

...You're a genius, gracias.

7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Please ask your questions here!

As we approach Oberon Prime's one-year anniversary, is there any chance we can get his non-prime shoulder attachments finally added, so his various non-prime skins can look like they are supposed to look?  You went a really different direction with the prime skin, which is cool and all, but not everyone wants that look, and the prime shoulders really mismatch with several skins, especially non-prime Oberon.  I've picked up other shoulder attachments just so my Oberon looks less bad as this trivially fixed issue languishes unattended, but I still prefer the matching shoulder attachments Oberon is supposed to have.

Volt Prime has all his attachments.  Frost Prime is at least allowed to take his off (which should always be an option).  You fix way more trivial stuff all the time.  Can Oberon Prime get some respect here, at least by his anniversary?

Thank you for reading out my question last time! Several people recognized me in game from the dev stream and I felt like a celebrity.

I would like to respectfully continue the conversation about Ivara being unable to use quick melee when she has her Artemis Bow equipped. Consistency with the other exalted weapons was cited as the reason for that.

I have a different view on that consistency. Excalibur, Valkyr, and Wukong have exalted melee weapons. They have their melee weapons equipped and are able to block or channel. That is consistent with melee weapons. Titania becomes an Archwing with a gun and a melee weapon. That is consistent with Archwings. Mesa goes into an immobile aimbot state that does not act like any other equipment in the game. It truly behaves like an ability.

Ivara's Artemis Bow behaves as a Primary weapon. When you have a Primary or Secondary weapon equipped, you are always able to use quick melee. The way I see it, Ivara's Artemis Bow is the exception to consistent mechanics in this game.

Lastly, since the most recent hotfix has allowed players to use quick melee with a fishing spear, can this be added to Artemis Bow also?

Will there be an option to toggle dual wielding off in the arsenal? In a way characters look more competent when they quickly draw their weapons when alternating between quick melee and shooting plus warframe idle and quick melee for secondary weapon are affected by the animation set and stance mod we chose when not dual wielding. Also there is currently no benefit to holding melee and secondary in each hand except for a charged throw that is only a bit different from the one usable when the glaive was first released.

giphy.gif

Questions:

Is the Lanka ever going to get its own model, or is it always gonna be a snipetron clone?

Is the Equinox alt helmet, shown quite some time ago, ever going to be released?

We were shown some concepts of Archwing enemies being remodeled to adress some scaling problems, that was years ago, did work ever start on that?

Is the event to get those Dark Sector gun skins still planned?

A Sentient dropship was shown at some point, is that still coming?

Has a new Orokin hacking minigame been decided? Is it being worked on?

Is the Nef Anyo boss rework being worked on, maybe put him on the Venus landscape? *wink wink, nudge nuge*

Why can't we have the comics stories (not talking about the comics being sold, talking about Rell, Hek and Suda ones) in the codex? Having some parts of lore being scattered all over outside the game (youtube prime trailers, comics on the official site, comics being sold) isn't that pleasant. We can get fanart in the game, surely we can get official stuff in :)

About that, can we just have a lore section in the codex? Past events lore, quest recaps, some of the prime frames' lore notes, stalker scanning, simaris scanning, comics, prime trailers, kuria, Lotus mails etc. once unlocked/published it should all go in one section intead of being spread all over the place.

1.More syndicate weapons ... yes/no when?

2. Uncaping focus ... it was promised ...when?

3. Progresion in the riven system... as promised... when?

4. Can we have an option to turn off the eidolon xL and XXL colors , effect or lowering them to a level that doesn't induce stage 2 eye cancer after 3 consecutive hunts ? 

With regard to the Tennocon 2018 Digital Pack getting released last week, the design of the new armor set (which looks great by the way!) really works well with the previous 2016/2017 Tennocon syandanas. You could say that the new armor set is just begging to be paired with the previous Tennocon syandanas. As such, is there any chance that newer players (especially those who weren't able to participate in any way in the 2016/2017 Tennocons) will be able to acquire these syandanas in any whatsoever?

Would it be possible to release them again to the current playerbase? Maybe in the same manner as how the Dex series were released over the past years, or to have them included in Baro's full list of items that can be accessed with the Tennocon Relay key during the event, or a means to purchase them similar to the previous or upcoming new model of Prime Access Vault (where you asked players which items they wanted to purchase and be part of a certain bundle, and as to how much it would cost). I'm assuming that a lot of players would appreciate the chance of grabbing these Tennocon syandanas to match the new 2018 Tennocon armor set.

That being said, thank you DE for everything and looking forward to Tennocon 2018!

I have some suggestions for Eidolon hunting, although it goes beyond just Eidolons. Specifically, how certain Warframes interact with the Eidolon. Take Mesa as an example. On paper, she seems perfect for Eidolon hunting, with Shooting Gallery to buff the whole team's damage and Peacemaker to rip Synovia to shreds. But wait, for no adequately explained reason, Peacemaker cannot lock onto Synovia; she'll just stand there and occasionally shred an unfortunate Vomvalyst. This is more a problem with Peacemaker in general; I've noticed it behaves inconsistently with invulnerable enemies. While I haven't thoroughly tested it with the Eidolon, I've seen a similar phenomenon with Sargas Ruk; Mesa will just stand there, and when Ruk's weakpoint is at some arcanely perfect angle, eviscerate him in one volley. I'm sure some other frames could do with a look-over with respect to Eidolon viablity, since that's currently Warframe's endgame.

Question: Why not just make the Weapon/Warframe slots less expensive or remove the cap entirely? new players will think that the inventory slots are "pay to win" because it can only be purchased with plat and since Plat is a premium currency......well you get the idea. (and at least give the Lenz a max ammo count of 10 instead of 6. )

Archived