Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear DE -these are unacceptable odds (khora drop chance)

morningstar999

9 minutes ago, Patzer said:

Yep, because it's not issue. Too high Khora drops in the long run would be. Same people whining now about low drops would prolly be back whining when they have Khora. "Oh please DE it's essentially credit cache, why you do this?"

You consider it a non issue but I disagree. The dropchances shouldnt be too high of course but shouldnt be too low either dont you agree? A 2-5% dropchance in a list with 11 items is really low. Buffing them up between 5-9% already makes a huge difference but wouldnt make it common either, not even uncommon. Still rare but not ridiculously rare. Just an example.

Edited by kubbi

The rewards are fine, if anything I agree with the people that say they should remove her parts from elite mode. Like many have said, once you get her parts, those rewards then become 3500 credits which is absolutely abysmal.  Some people are acting like the only reason to do this new mode is Khora and that's it.  You get tons of focus, enough to actually cap out your daily focus in a couple runs which is honestly the primary reason most people are going to play this mode in the long run. THAT is the primary reward, everything else is just a bonus.  I haven't tested it but it seems like a really good place to level weapons as well.  The radiant relics are basically like giving you free platinum which you can use on ANYTHING you want in the game.  

I just don't understand why people have this "I need it now" mentality. It just freaking came out, be patient and play the game and it will reward you, one way or another. Can't get the parts to drop? Use all those relics and just buy her with the plat you earned.  Once you get her then what? You go back to complaining about a lack of content.  If you don't enjoy the new mode (I'm not taking the crashes / bugs into consideration, those will be fixed soon I'm sure) then maybe take a break from the game because it's Warframe at it's very core....commit mass genocide on enemy factions on a grand scale.

Personally I am fine with the drop chances. Yes, they are low, but as DE point out. With them available in every rotation, you will essentially have 4x as many chances to get them in a comparable time to other frames 

Also, how many people complain they have nothing left to do? Having low drop chances means you will have a goal for longer. And also, that sensation you get when the last part you need finally drops will be so much more satisfying.

1 hour ago, Patzer said:

Because they do? And they want it on silver platter from the onslaught, nothing else will do naturally. I wish I was being sarcastic. Instead grinding some crap, selling it and buying it with plat, they want to dilute onslaught drop tables for everyone.

your point in case is, its easier to go and farm prime parts to sell then buy the frame for plat then play the new game mode and get it as intended. 

(which is what I have done) 

it just goes to show how very wrong the drop changes are. 

1 hour ago, Patzer said:

Make it more like 3h tops if you can endure mining&cutting&selling Sentriums.

Dunno if you have a booster to get more of the gems, got blessed by RNG for lifetime or sell them to idiots for 30 plat a piece

the frame is 325 plat, most people wont even pay 10 plat for one sentrium and coupled with the ridiculous dropchances it can take nearly 10h+ to get enough to buy khora by grinding gems (without the other rewards from SO ofc)

Contrary to your initial assessment. I'm not annoyed but pleased.

I haven't gotten a single piece yet, due to issues and RNG. Still not annoyed.

Drop rate is only one factor. Time is the ultimate measuring stick not drop %. Time. Recalculate.

"Calm your tata's, Tenno." -Lotus

To the people saying that higher drop chances will be useless for run after you get Khora.:

True, but there is no item reward in regular Onslaught worth farming anyways.  Lith relics maybe, but you might as well run Elite to get the radiant version.  The Meso and Neo relics are too time and work intensive to be a good place to farm them compared the rest of the star chart.  And again, Elite is a better place since they are Radiants

1 hour ago, (PS4)dst123daniel said:

Personally I am fine with the drop chances. Yes, they are low, but as DE point out. With them available in every rotation, you will essentially have 4x as many chances to get them in a comparable time to other frames 

Also, how many people complain they have nothing left to do? Having low drop chances means you will have a goal for longer. And also, that sensation you get when the last part you need finally drops will be so much more satisfying.

Here is your problem though, the parts are spread out over each rotation (Zone 2 and 4 are A, Zone 6 is B and Zone 8 is C) and her systems and blueprint only drop on C.  I just finished up getting everything for her.  I have a bunch of extra neuroptics and chassis parts already.  I consider myself on the low end of RNG especially if you count all the times some bug caused me to get nothing (this isn't my first DE update rodeo so I knew my chances that).  So you are going to have to go through to Zone 8 (and 16 if you want) several times on average to get those last couple parts.

There was no satisfaction for me, I don't really like the game mode as it feels super hallow and has several elements (mostly kill timers) I don't like.  I just glad I can largely go back to ignoring it (because there is no way I am farming vandal parts at a sub 5% drop rate).  The only exception is Elite rotations A.  Since lith relics are rather annoying to farm once you get high level since the content isn't challenging at all at that point and you dominate in a group or grind the earth spy mission solo.  Elite Onslaught is a decent little place to farm relics since it takes just a little longer than Earth's Spy and they already are radiant. 

7 hours ago, Trichouette said:

You people do realize that if khora's part's loot chances were higher, you would complain about dropping her again and again while you want other loot ?

one-time-only rewards like captura scene/frame parts shouldn't be obtainable when you have them in your inventory, and their loot chance should be a bit higher.

I still think a token/reputation system is better but that probably won't happen.

Nope, wouldn't complain about getting it multiple time, same as I don't complain about the 240 or so Oberon I have got through things, because you sell it and it's credits.

6 hours ago, Patzer said:

Because they do? And they want it on silver platter from the onslaught, nothing else will do naturally. I wish I was being sarcastic. Instead grinding some crap, selling it and buying it with plat, they want to dilute onslaught drop tables for everyone.

5 hours ago, Patzer said:

Yep, because it's not issue. Too high Khora drops in the long run would be. Same people whining now about low drops would prolly be back whining when they have Khora. "Oh please DE it's essentially credit cache, why you do this?"

You clearly haven't read what peopel say, and are instead pushing a strawman, rather than reacting to peoples actual arguments - it's a poor argument and makes you look like you can't be bothered to read things.

People don't want it to be just 'free and easy' they want a reasonable balance.

It should be (as releases used to be) a choice between Pay, Farm the Part and Farm the Plat.

It wasn't a case of 'don't even bother with farming because it'll take 30+ hours, either pay cash or farm the plat, it's easier, faster and less tedious'

3 hours ago, 7okomi said:

Contrary to your initial assessment. I'm not annoyed but pleased.

I haven't gotten a single piece yet, due to issues and RNG. Still not annoyed.

Drop rate is only one factor. Time is the ultimate measuring stick not drop %. Time. Recalculate.

"Calm your tata's, Tenno." -Lotus

Yes, Time and you can figure out the average time using those percentages and the mission time.

Which means you can calculate the average time to farm would be 20+ hours.

The reason for this level of farm, is to force purchase with Platinum, which all has to have been paid for, meaning if you farm plat or pay cash, they still got paid for it.

à l’instant, DarkOvion a dit :

Nope, wouldn't complain about getting it multiple time, same as I don't complain about the 240 or so Oberon I have got through things, because you sell it and it's credits.

There is a huge difference.

When you get an oberon part, it's not replacing another loot.

Here it's khora part OR something more interesting.

Looting oberon parts is just free bonus credit.

A tiny credit bundle or a relic, I prefer the relic even if I don't have the use of it.

you think that's bad, you've probably never actively farmed for Vengeful Revenant. now there's something hard to get.

with enough dedication, you'll get the parts. you must sacrifice your blood, sweat and salty tears at the Alter of GitGudia in the name of our lord and saviour RNGsus. it's the only way.

On 4/20/2018 at 6:47 PM, MithVakhar said:

2.5 minutes a zone (quite short)
Have you seen Ivara parts? All 3 datas in a spy mission: 9.09% systems, 5.64% chasis (7.37 if you do lua), 7.52% neuroptics and bp each...
Nidus, only on rotation C (which is quite a long time) 14.29% for just 1 of the parts.

If anything, this is a lot easier of a farm.
Sorry but a brand new frame with very short rounds and actual decent part drop rate? Please don't throw your math book out the window when making such a claim.

Are you quite sure you didn't lose yours?

Because in my experience an Ivara run was ~5 minutes solo....and when you only had to do the BP's you only had to run a 5 minute mission. Now....if you only need the blue print...you have to run a 20 minute mission which can not be sped up...it will always last 20 minutes...meaning that in that same time you could have made 4 Ivara runs....or 1 Nidus run...which...if math these days still considers 14.2% to be higher than 5.6%...had an almost 3 times better drop rate. 

5 hours ago, Nesodos said:

Dunno if you have a booster to get more of the gems, got blessed by RNG for lifetime or sell them to idiots for 30 plat a piece

the frame is 325 plat, most people wont even pay 10 plat for one sentrium and coupled with the ridiculous dropchances it can take nearly 10h+ to get enough to buy khora by grinding gems (without the other rewards from SO ofc)

Booster will get you better chance of getting gems.

Drop rate booster makes ores difficult to find. (no joking, 70% of the ore spot is a gem with drop booster).

Double drop booster makes every Sentrium ore you find is a double drop no matter how bad your tracking is (I do not know how many they would drop without booster because I never bother to do that unless I have boosters).

Combine these 2 boosters, I generally get 30 Sentriums/Nyth per hour, and trust me, it is an extreme boring process.

On 4/20/2018 at 6:47 PM, MithVakhar said:

2.5 minutes a zone (quite short)
Have you seen Ivara parts? All 3 datas in a spy mission: 9.09% systems, 5.64% chasis (7.37 if you do lua), 7.52% neuroptics and bp each...
Nidus, only on rotation C (which is quite a long time) 14.29% for just 1 of the parts.

If anything, this is a lot easier of a farm.
Sorry but a brand new frame with very short rounds and actual decent part drop rate? Please don't throw your math book out the window when making such a claim.

Nidus is 4 minutes aprox if solo per try

This type of grind for Khora is making the onslaught which was a highly anticipated and "refreshing" game mode the most tedious and annoying game mode in warframe for me personally. I understand that the GRIND is literally the foundation of warframe and we all have something to do for the next couple days/weeks but that should not be the reason we play warframe. I honestly think DE did not intend for their loyal players to grind for a warframe that was initially announced to launch at the end of December 2017 to be grinding in their new game mode over and over until they hate it. Not to mention the numerous bugs that this game mode offers, understandable bugs are inevitable and we cant expect them to get them all right away but. This Grind for Khora is abit more than ridiculous.   

This type of grind for Khora is making the onslaught which was a highly anticipated and "refreshing" game mode the most tedious and annoying game mode in warframe for me personally. I understand that the GRIND is literally the foundation of warframe and we all have something to do for the next couple days/weeks but that should not be the reason we play warframe. I honestly think DE did not intend for their loyal players to grind for a warframe that was initially announced to launch at the end of December 2017 to be grinding in their new game mode over and over until they hate it. Not to mention the numerous bugs that this game mode offers, understandable bugs are inevitable and we cant expect them to get them all right away but. This Grind for Khora is abit more than ridiculous.   

8 minutes ago, OM3GATRIX said:

I got the BP few minutes ago. A bug made all our squad crash, and none of us got the prize.

Did a little bit of math. For khora.

The drops for c table are both of 5.64%.

So in average you should get them in 18 run wich is 6 hours.

The earlier drops don't need to be taken in consideration because by the time you get thoses on c you should mathematicly have them.

Still 6 hours of farming is quite excessive for average luck.

Correct me if i made a mistake, but if both drop are identical  on c if you do enough run to be certain to get one you should get the other by the end of it.

5.64%*2=11.28%.  100/11.28=8.86 run for a khora part on c.

2 identical so we divide the chance and double the number of run.

8.86*2=17.72 so 18 complete rotation.

Edited by angias

15 hours ago, Ash_L said:

Booster will get you better chance of getting gems.

Drop rate booster makes ores difficult to find. (no joking, 70% of the ore spot is a gem with drop booster).

Double drop booster makes every Sentrium ore you find is a double drop no matter how bad your tracking is (I do not know how many they would drop without booster because I never bother to do that unless I have boosters).

Combine these 2 boosters, I generally get 30 Sentriums/Nyth per hour, and trust me, it is an extreme boring process.

I know its boring, just pointed out that normal people without extras to boost the grind will not get enough plat from the gems to buy khora after 3h

On 20/04/2018 at 1:31 PM, morningstar999 said:

so let me get this straight, not only does this frame not get a quest, but the drop chances for the parts are probably the worst in the history of any warframe. 

with the Chassis dropping in rotation A (8.33%), the Neuroptics in rotation B (7.69%) and the Systems and the blueprint in rotation C (5.64% each).

and its not like rare relic drops where you can increase your odds either. 

This is not acceptable.  

if you wanted to annoy players then this is how you go about it! You're basically going to force the majority of players to buy the frame or just not bother with it at all, your making the sanctuary into a chore not into a fun game mode, no other frame has odds this low, and yet 1000's of people are still happy to buy those frames!  you might as well throw the whole 'free to play' concept into the bin, with odds like this. 

I hope other fellow tenno will join me in saying these % chances need to change, even something like 15-20% would still make it hard to get yet not impossible, and a far more acceptable level. 

WANNA DROP IT WITH 100% TRY WITH PLATS!!!! OR DON'T BE SUCH A CHILD AND FARM =D

Edited by CapetaSemCueca