Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear DE -these are unacceptable odds (khora drop chance)

morningstar999

so let me get this straight, not only does this frame not get a quest, but the drop chances for the parts are probably the worst in the history of any warframe. 

with the Chassis dropping in rotation A (8.33%), the Neuroptics in rotation B (7.69%) and the Systems and the blueprint in rotation C (5.64% each).

and its not like rare relic drops where you can increase your odds either. 

This is not acceptable.  

if you wanted to annoy players then this is how you go about it! You're basically going to force the majority of players to buy the frame or just not bother with it at all, your making the sanctuary into a chore not into a fun game mode, no other frame has odds this low, and yet 1000's of people are still happy to buy those frames!  you might as well throw the whole 'free to play' concept into the bin, with odds like this. 

I hope other fellow tenno will join me in saying these % chances need to change, even something like 15-20% would still make it hard to get yet not impossible, and a far more acceptable level. 

9 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

You're basically going to force the majority of players to buy the frame or just not bother with it at all

ivara and equinox are nightmares to farm but that doesn't stop people

we're having the exact same problem with the reception of sanctuary onslaught that we had with the reception of endless kuva not scaling, it's endless

DE doesn't expect you to do 1 run and get all the parts, work for it.

Just now, Bao said:

And then everyone forgets the pain of Nidus, Harrow, and Ivara. 

which still had higher drop % then this! 

3 minutes ago, Nesodos said:

radiants only drop from hard mode which has even smaller drop chances for khora...

your kidding right? I did like 10 waves of the normal level and got bored so i wanted to do the harder mode to make it more fun but it the drop chances are lower :O :( 

grinding and new frames always goes hand and hand with DE, remember gara with the pains? also the big issue i have right now instead of the drop chance is im seeing my game crash quite a bit with the new game mode which really messes with getting rewards, i missed out on 5 waves due to inconvenient crashes.

Edited by Daskrieg

2.5 minutes a zone (quite short)
Have you seen Ivara parts? All 3 datas in a spy mission: 9.09% systems, 5.64% chasis (7.37 if you do lua), 7.52% neuroptics and bp each...
Nidus, only on rotation C (which is quite a long time) 14.29% for just 1 of the parts.

If anything, this is a lot easier of a farm.
Sorry but a brand new frame with very short rounds and actual decent part drop rate? Please don't throw your math book out the window when making such a claim.

2 minutes ago, Screamlord_Star said:

ivara and equinox are nightmares to farm but that doesn't stop people

we're having the exact same problem with the reception of sanctuary onslaught that we had with the reception of endless kuva not scaling, it's endless

DE doesn't expect you to do 1 run and get all the parts, work for it.

games should be fun not work. 

statistically, you could be doing 100's of hours in the sanctuary and still not get it, the game also takes an age to ramp up and be a bit more fun. so you have too snooze for a while. (someone said the harder mode has lower drop chances of getting her but I dunno if thats true.) 

theres low odds then theres basicly no odds. 

2 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

which still had higher drop % then this! 

You are also playing warframe, which is known to be a grind game. 

The patch also dropped maybe two hours ago, three to be generous. 

Might as well ask for all those 1% drop chances for mods to be 10% instead, right? 

1 minute ago, MithVakhar said:

2.5 minutes a zone (quite short)
Have you seen Ivara parts? All 3 datas in a spy mission: 9.09% systems, 5.64% chasis (7.37 if you do lua), 7.52% neuroptics and bp each...
Nidus, only on rotation C (which is quite a long time) 14.29% for just 1 of the parts.

If anything, this is a lot easier of a farm.
Sorry but a brand new frame with very short rounds and actual decent part drop rate? Please don't throw your math book out the window when making such a claim.

spy missions arn't long. 

you only get a reward in the sanctuary every 2 rounds. 

they still have lower drop chances then ivaras. 

2 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

spy missions arn't long. 

you only get a reward in the sanctuary every 2 rounds. 

they still have lower drop chances then ivaras. 

Spy missions /are/ long, if you're farming it by yourself. You also forgot to factor in that you must be successful in all 3 extractions for a chance. And if you want higher rates, Lua will give you only 7% drop chance on a successful 3rd extraction. Last time I checked, not many people know how to run Lua Spies since the vaults are in two different time spaces. 

I'd think 2 rounds for a chance at a part is fair. I remember when bounties you could only do once every two hours for a chance at a Gara part with abysmal rates. 

So we have to actually work for her?  SIGN ME UP!!!!!!!  I miss farming for frame parts like in the olden days.  And coming from a game where items literally had a 0.02% chance to drop... 5-8% is fine.  Work a bit and enjoy the satisfaction of doing something productive in the game. :)

If you don't like the game mode, i guess it's painfull. Just like PoE is to me, fishing, mining and wisps.. But when something is grindy and boring, i let it take a couple of weeks to get the stuff, i just do one or two runns per day and the do fun missions.

For those saying ivara, harrow and the other warframes are harder to get, consider this

You have to spend 8*2.5 minutes (20 minutes) of non-stop fighting and stressing just to have 5.64% chances of getting khora's blueprint OR khora's systems.

With those drop chances, I'm better off farming prime parts, sell them for plat and buying khora from the marketplace.