Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Is too OP in onslaught without no effort at all, I thought that's supposed to be Endgame??

BlackPanda39

An overuse of Warframe abilities can skew Simaris’ data. You may find he has different tolerance levels against ultimates than first abilities. You may never even encounter this rule, but if you do, know that it is only temporary.

well, in patch note stated.

It never was supposed to be "endgame". There is no "endgame" in Warframe, not when it comes to challenge. Level 9999 enemies are not "endgame", just a poorly thought out, stupid enemy scaling at its worst, still failing to provide any real, fair challenge to players, only broken mechanics to be circumvented with even more broken mechanics. If you play Warframe for challenge, you're wasting your time. Warframe is all about the cheese, where giving the finger to a broken core game using its own broken parts in a beautiful irony is the actual endgame.

17 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Yup, I believe that. Sayrn doesn't require LoS while Mesa does. 

And lets not forget the annoying 50 energy forced at start.

While mesa dishes out more damage, if there is no trinity, usually a slightly less damage but more efficiency Damage Dealer will be better than mesa. Such as saryn and equinox for example.

14 minutes ago, devildevil21 said:

And lets not forget the annoying 50 energy forced at start.

While mesa dishes out more damage, if there is no trinity, usually a slightly less damage but more efficiency Damage Dealer will be better than mesa. Such as saryn and equinox for example.

And let's no forget slide spam maim meta with 500% Range. I mean who needs LOS or walls for that matter. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

Level 1000 would be fake difficulty, I don't know why you would want to fight those.

Just now, rune_me said:

How exactly is your 4 ability limited? Is there a cooldown on it?

Not on my PC today or tomorrow, so can’t test it myself until I’m back home.

Siramis whines about you ruining his data if you use your "ultimate" too much, and allegedly locks it.  I haven't had it happen to me yet, but I've only done a handful of runs, and as Oberon.

Take this with a grain of salt, but from what I've gathered, it's based on repeated casts, so things like Exalted weapons are almost exempt, as would be Peacemaker if you just stayed in it for a while, but the playstyle of flying all over the place and peacemaking for a second or two at a time is severely affected.

Hopefully they adjust this per-ability as time goes on.

13 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

And let's no forget slide spam maim meta with 500% Range. I mean who needs LOS or walls for that matter. 

Just you wait until more people find about about the bug Wukong has in Onslaught...

Should be able to get +2000% range pretty easily. 10/10 stellar gameplay.

No, I haven't reported it yet :3

7 minutes ago, rune_me said:

How exactly is your 4 ability limited? Is there a cooldown on it?

Not on my PC today or tomorrow, so can’t test it myself until I’m back home.

Overuse can cause a cooldown which lasts about 10 seconds. Obviously for Peacemaker that's not really a problem since from what I've seen ''overuse'' refers to the number of times cast in succession, not how long it's up. Therefore Peacemaker isn't really as affected as something like, Miasma spam would be.

Edited by DeMonkey