The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

as someone playing for 5 years, getting a Sigma & Octantis Riven and beeing away 450 days of that weapons is kind of demotivating.

GRiMtox

2 minutes ago, (XB1)oOJeshuanOo said:

I'm approaching day 500 and I heard you will be able to pick your rewards. However I can see a picture of zenith. Does this mean I won't have a choice but zenith or what?

I can't say how the transition will go.
don't know whether players with 49/50 days will be screwed over or given a head-start on the respective path..
we'll have to wait and see

Really wish they'd put in the new Login Reward system they were planning on replacing this one with where you pick what you want your days applied towards.

so far I've heard nothing suggestion they scrapped the idea, we just don't have a date yet

Edited by BaIthazar

Login reward 3.0 will coming soon or later so don't worry they will change this system. The current system aimed to honor the loyal players whom plays all the day but there are the majority who has life/work and it can be as annoying as many player is experience this. If you take a break from the game then the login reward also not progress so it is partly a painful thing if you wait for some stuff to play. I personally just not rellay care I will reach hopefully the rewards in few decade before the game shut down.

Edited by Lady_Lumia

hace 27 minutos, GRiMtox dijo:

That there are different players. Those that login daily, doing almost nothing and just grabbing the login rewards, and those playing for 2-3 weeks straight every couple months and having almost no chance to getting that high in the login counter?

Are 2 types of player , those who are not lazy and log and for that they have the login rewards and those who not .... nothing to fix .

38 minutes ago, BaIthazar said:

so far I've heard nothing suggestion they scrapped the idea, we just don't have a date yet

They scrap a lot of things without telling us though. Damage 3.0 was obviously scrapped. We knew that once Rivens were introduced.

I understand how frustrating this can be, I am a new player and I am I hate it in a way, MR24 and dont even have Primed Fury, missing Sigma and Oct. otherwise I would be MR25. 

So Imagine how I feel knowing that things like zenith etc are hundred of days away and I will probably never seen them since there is nothing else for me to do in this game so finding it hard to log in everyday. 

But I suppose its just the way it is, there are worse things out there! 

Edited by (PS4)El_Senior_Fats

2 hours ago, GRiMtox said:

That there are different players. Those that login daily, doing almost nothing and just grabbing the login rewards, and those playing for 2-3 weeks straight every couple months and having almost no chance to getting that high in the login counter?

You're not asking for a "fix". This isn't some glitch, or fluke. First of all, the daily log in reward is meant to reward, well those who log in daily.

Second, see above.

realistically, you only have 2 options, neither of which are affected by Founder status, or alleviated by posting on the Forums:

1. keep hold of the Riven and try to log in every day, or as many times as possible to get to S&O, then use the Riven

2. sell the Riven for a large amount of Plat, you could dissolve for Endo if you have Kuva, but seems like a waste IMO (unless you really need Endo.)

I have a sigma oct riven and I don't see it as a problem. Hell I don't even have the zenistar yet. I look at it as two things. One: motivation. If I work hard and do as everyone before me has done then I'll get there in due time. And two: Free plat. They're worth a good amount of plat. Hell I got offered an atterax riven with beast rolls and plat on top and mine wasn't even maxed. 

4 hours ago, GRiMtox said:

You haven't been playing for 5 and a half years. You've been playing for, however many days you actually logged in. Nice try though 

56 minutes ago, (XB1)ECCHO SIERRA said:

You haven't been playing for 5 and a half years. You've been playing for, however many days you actually logged in. Nice try though 

Best freaking post of the week!  I mean this seriously.  Great catch Eccho!  :clem: