The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This is a good game.

Glavenusaur

I really like this game, I still login and play every now and then albeit a bit less than when i started, I hope they continue to listen to community feedback and improve what is already one of the best free to play games ever made. Thank you DE.

8 minutes ago, Glavenusaur said:

On topic... this really is a good game isn't it?

To paraphrase Shakespeare- it’s neither good nor bad, but thinking makes it so...

When I’m feeling grateful, participating in helping fix bugs or adding new ideas, learning and applying myself then WF is indeed good 

There’s also goodness in the players. Yesterday I received a 25 off coupon and I just don’t understand why someone will go through the arduous process just to give me the discount. 

Edited by (PS4)Chel-El

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Chel-El said:

There’s also goodness in the players. Yesterday I received a 25 off coupon and I just don’t understand why someone will go through the arduous process just to give me the discount. 

This i can relate too, i can't count the amount of generosity by random people i've met in games, from free slots to amazing mods and even prime gear and such, in turn i repay that generosity back by giving away duplicate but useful mods along with free prime weapon sets for weapons i already have, never has this happened for me in any other game.

49 minutes ago, Glavenusaur said:

How am i this infamous in these forums? i don't recall ruffling that many feathers!

Here, let me help why your credibility next to your troll posts are not taken legit.

hz3EEVN.png

Remember your Maiming Strike post you claimed was a troll?

That whole "i don't want it" but turned out you begged for it from another user? 

2 minutes ago, sleepychewbacca said:

Here, let me help why your credibility next to your troll posts are not taken legit.

Remember your Maiming Strike post you claimed was a troll?

That whole "i don't want it" but turned out you begged for it from another user? 

Man you seem to hate me with a passion, i don't ever recall talking to you though, more power to you, back on topic... this is a good game isnt it?

Just now, (PS4)joe03827 said:

Same. But mostly because i can't afford to buy games often.

On Topic tho, I agree

Fortnight is a decent Free to play game also, but in my experience only if you have other friends you can play the game with, i honestly can't play that game solo, i can however play Warframe solo or with friends and have a blast regardless.