Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worshipping

Sziklamester

• 2 weeks later...

I am happy this thread is revived. Recently I played mag more often than usual and I still enjoy this frame. Hopefully some time I can get the prime version but I am not so active in prime part farming so maybe later with a deal I would get her. Wondering if mags still following this thread.

• Like 20

I am a new player but I chose mag as a beginner and I think she is much better than most of the frames and I like her abilities. I miss the whole collection but I have the 3 starter frames so I can only say verdict on them but the mag is really fits to my playstyle.

I am thinking on if I get some money sometime what skin to buy to her because I saw some nice looking but the pricing for one skin is a bit harsh. Maybe someday.

oh and praise the mag!

• Like 20

I guess this is the right thread to praise the mag what all we love. Good to see how many peoples still likes and use it her day to day. That is a bit surprising many peoples say she is gabage and useless in team play when she is a teamplayer.

• Like 18

I only praise the one and only, the great and mighty, CLEM!!!

Join in the sacrificial ritual as you offer your grakatas to the mighty overlord!

Also: Mag is a pretty good frame if you use her correctly.

Edited by Exos.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-05-09 at 11:41 PM, DatDarkOne said:

He's just hating because you and your avatar in game are so useful and fine.  Just flick any dirt off your shoulders and don't let it bother you.  Haters gonna hate.  

Permission to initiate cringe out of date pun?

Spoiler

Beavers gotta beave. I apologise.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, -AiLuoLi- said:

Praise LoR!!! He's the best youtuber ever. Vote LoR as Warframe developer. Respect!!!.......wait, wrong thread.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

#freerevxdev