The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus Deluxe Skin info?

Mirasein

3 minutes ago, Xylyssa said:

I feel like Nidus deserves better than to be forced to have over-the-top Final Fantasy armor bits from the spare parts pile.

No one is forcing you to get the skin. If you don't like it, don't get it.

Honestly this comes down to personal preference. Personally I love the skin.

I was exited about Chroma's deluxe but it didn't look at all like the concept art. It looks like a crab, not like a dragon. So please, whoever is working on the Nidus Deluxe skin, please spend as many months as you need on it. Polish it to the extreme. Make it look like the concept art. Make it so you're extremely satisfied with it. Make it look amazing ingame.

Edited by Top_Kekkonen

I think this design is a really interesting one, but i agree with others in that this design doesnt really feel much like Nidus at all.   

If the final product retains most if not all of this design, I think it would be really neat if they changed the visual effects of his abilities to match the deluxe skin.  The spikes in his Virulence could resemble the gold metallic bits, larva could look more like those blue arms that reach out to grab things and pull them in.   Ravenous' grass and Maggots could appear more ethereal or something too (going off of someone's suggestion of the deluxe skin having more of a demonic theme than infested).

19 minutes ago, Senguash said:

I like that there's an option for people who doesn't like the infested look.

Speaking of the infested look, I wonder how the Deluxe Skin will change the appearance of his powers. Previous Deluxe Skins had made some tweaks (big and small) to one or more of the warframes powers. I'm really curious to see what they will do with Nidus' powers.

I am also really curious to see what sort of weapon skin and other cosmetic he comes with.

*Siiiiiiigh*

Deluxe is "A different look" on a Frame.

This turns Nidus from flesh eating Infested that grows stronger as he feeds into "All Consuming Demon that grows stronger as he feeds". Same idea, different style.
Like Ghostly Nekros. Necromancer Lich-king into Vengeful Death Spirit. 

So......demon hell armor. (Not Infested)

2 hours ago, Tangent-Valley said:

*Siiiiiiigh*

Deluxe is "A different look" on a Frame.

This turns Nidus from flesh eating Infested that grows stronger as he feeds into "All Consuming Demon that grows stronger as he feeds". Same idea, different style.
Like Ghostly Nekros. Necromancer Lich-king into Vengeful Death Spirit. 

So......demon hell armor. (Not Infested)

I personally think it looks akin to the hive enemies from Destiny which fits that motif. Especially the base and armored helmet design

recent designs doesnt really scream the frames themes, but i like it, and would love if DE keeps it up, i personally think sticking with the frames theme wont bring out a "diffrent look" on the frame quite much, its like a boundary.

Edited by Sleepepe

3 hours ago, Sleepepe said:

recent designs doesnt really scream the frames themes, but i like it, and would love if DE keeps it up, i personally think sticking with the frames theme wont bring out a "diffrent look" on the frame quit much, its like a boundary.

Most if not all of DE's deluxe designs screams a frame's theme in a different way or change it completely wdym.