The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I love this pub

FusionDragon

This has to be one of those rare public missions where you can't help but feel proud. The entire team was random people and we were all going against the phorid, there was no rhino or Trinity or equinox but yet every single public member didn't get a single scratch on them. Not from gas or spit or the phorid itself from anything before or after. unknown.png

3 minutes ago, EndermanBeast said:

So basically, you're saying you feel good about getting the most damage?

Okay. Good on you I guess.

I honestly could care less about damage I was using chromatic excal tbh what do you expect. It's the fact the entire team took 0 damage through an entire tileset. I think personally that that's pretty cool. 

8 minutes ago, Phatose said:

Was there a Limbo?  21 kills says there wasn't much combat involved, and that could be explained by staying in the rift most of the time.

no there was no limbo as far as i could tell, we were moving so fast i couldnt see any of the warframes i could only tell that there was a volt because of the speed boost but thats it.

1 hour ago, FusionDragon said:

This has to be one of those rare public missions where you can't help but feel proud. The entire team was random people and we were all going against the phorid, there was no rhino or Trinity or equinox but yet every single public member didn't get a single scratch on them. Not from gas or spit or the phorid itself from anything before or after. unknown.png

The Warframe ideal of "never getting hit" (as quoted by the devs).

Lol you can do it with a Volt on speed and mad amount of bullet jumping.

Considering it is a Phorid, that's what the people were probably doing.