Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

tower white pigment drops

Ragingwasabi

Also another thing to add to the list.
-Only the player that kills the birds gets the pigments. I did groups and even with nekros, I can seem to have them drop pigments for me if someone else kills them.

Adding a pigment for the clan that cant be farmed as a team and has to be farmed solo instead of with clan mates is just 10/10

15 minutes ago, ---RV---Maniac said:

They seem to drop more often but you are right about the amount nerfing which bafles me. Why increase 1 thing to then decrease the other and pretty much cancel each other out?

They do seem to drop more now if you stand around longer since the droping chance seems to be better increase than the ammount pickup decrease but it is still silly

its actually much better than you think, due to reliability. it reduces those bs streaks of badluck (or good luck). its better definitely better off like this, but i agree the overall drop rate needs an actual increase anyway.

17 minutes ago, Ragingwasabi said:

its actually much better than you think, due to reliability. it reduces those bs streaks of badluck (or good luck). its better definitely better off like this, but i agree the overall drop rate needs an actual increase anyway.

True, I got almost double it seems compared to before.
The fact that is more often to drop also causes less frustration for when you are farming, nothing worse than killing several of them and geting nothing for it.

1 hour ago, Ragingwasabi said:

1 hour ago, ---RV---Maniac said:

True, I got almost double it seems compared to before.
The fact that is more often to drop also causes less frustration for when you are farming, nothing worse than killing several of them and geting nothing for it.

I did a full lap around the outside edge of the map.  10 pigments was all i got.  that is all i ever get for each trip out. 

There is still something seriously wrong.

On 2018-06-01 at 2:43 AM, Jorak_Falconstar said:

I did a full lap around the outside edge of the map.  10 pigments was all i got.  that is all i ever get for each trip out. 

There is still something seriously wrong.

thats not really the most efficient way though, around the big lake is the best from the cetus entry then go across the lake back and forth seems better.
A5IGjGV.png

Although I still say, this is still not enough

Edited by ---RV---Maniac

1 hour ago, Jorak_Falconstar said:

I've tried running laps of the lake.  no condroc's spawn

Don't do literal laps. segment a part of the lake and do mini laps in the general vicinity near it (refer to my example on pg1 or other peeps that have provided a picture. hope that helps).

I just want to chime in that this farm is awful. I have spent hours circling the plains and its lakes and have only gathered maybe 60 pigments (no boosters). I've also noticed the condrocs flying around never drop pigments.

On ‎2018‎-‎06‎-‎04 at 10:02 AM, Saavedro said:

I just want to chime in that this farm is awful. I have spent hours circling the plains and its lakes and have only gathered maybe 60 pigments (no boosters). I've also noticed the condrocs flying around never drop pigments.

its gotten to the point now where condroc don't even spawn for me any longer.  all I ever see a Kuaka, Maprico trees and Nistlepod.

immediate fixes needed:

Condroc Spawn rate increase 200%

Pigment drop change: Increase 200:

Pigments per drop:  Increase to 20

@[DE]Drew i think i found more proof that it is in fact the spawn type and not the flight status of the condrocs that affects their loot drops. this is another post by some one else earlier this year talking about the condrocs with predetermined spawns not working for the riven challenges.

so pigments dont drop, and they dont count towards rivens either... this really needs to be fixed. 

Know the drop rate is ridiculously low but just curious if since the recent hotfix Rofue Condroc Tower White was messed with?

Been running non stop on plains(day), been killing em and not 1 single pigment had dropped in 6+ day cycles.

I'm all for a good grind but gotta have at least 1 drop to keep the hope up..  

Please buff the pigment drop rate.  These aren't even enemies.  It's not like we are playing missions when we get this pigment.  It's a fetch chore not connected to running missions.  If we try to farm it passively, we'll never get it with drop rates like these.  This pigment and drop rate only serve to keep us from actually playing the game.

46 minutes ago, (PS4)Oracle-Raven said:

Been farming Condrocs for hours. Only 1 of them dropped Tower White pigment.

What the actual living hell is this, and why are the Plains of Eidolon so sadistically barren?

Should have been called the Desert of Stinginess.

Plains of Empty

21 hours ago, (PS4)Oracle-Raven said:

Been farming Condrocs for hours. Only 1 of them dropped Tower White pigment.

What the actual living hell is this, and why are the Plains of Eidolon so sadistically barren?

Should have been called the Desert of Stinginess.

I'm impressed you got 1 on PS4. I haven't had that luck yet.

I'll be content on console to never farm condroc white. Maybe I'll turn it on when all the other colors are done and passively farm it for the next four years.  Or not even bother turning it on.

On XB the enemy spawn rate (ALL enemies - kuaka, condroc, grineer camps etc) is a fraction of what it is on PC.  For example on PC on an Eidolon hunt I can go to each camp and every one will be occupied with a lure.  On XB, I'm lucky if 1/2 the camps ever spawn an enemy, sometimes can get lucky by approaching, then leaving, then coming back a few times and force them to spawn but often even that doesn't work.  The same is true for every riven challenge I've had that involved wildlife - PC was a breeze by comparison to XB. 

Been working on white for 3 days and not a single pigment drop. If it's like any other pigment they should almost always be dropping at least one. I know for a tad bit they were broken and wouldn't drop at all when the new colors were added but that was supposedly fixed. I bet it broke again since Black I got without even trying for my clan....white is infuriatingly difficult for no reason. Literally every other pigment doesn't have this issue, so it can't be them flying causing issues since dragyn's normally are already flying along with their pilots. I hope they actually fix it this time, and the stupid fishing water bug came back so I'm fairly certain they just broke the drops again.

1 hour ago, tucker_d_dawg said:

I'll be content on console to never farm condroc white. Maybe I'll turn it on when all the other colors are done and passively farm it for the next four years.  Or not even bother turning it on.

On XB the enemy spawn rate (ALL enemies - kuaka, condroc, grineer camps etc) is a fraction of what it is on PC.  For example on PC on an Eidolon hunt I can go to each camp and every one will be occupied with a lure.  On XB, I'm lucky if 1/2 the camps ever spawn an enemy, sometimes can get lucky by approaching, then leaving, then coming back a few times and force them to spawn but often even that doesn't work.  The same is true for every riven challenge I've had that involved wildlife - PC was a breeze by comparison to XB. 

Console spawns are identical to PC there's no difference it's literally down to rng to further to just show been running around plenty of times with no spawns and I AM a PC player. Not sure where you guys keep getting that info from but spawns are identical between platforms for content that is shared with a few cases that aren't that but in those you guys get more spawns then PC does. Have a few console friends who can even say that lol

10 hours ago, Mirathyl said:

Console spawns are identical to PC there's no difference it's literally down to rng to further to just show been running around plenty of times with no spawns and I AM a PC player. Not sure where you guys keep getting that info from but spawns are identical between platforms for content that is shared with a few cases that aren't that but in those you guys get more spawns then PC does. Have a few console friends who can even say that lol

They are not. You are a pc player - great.  I am  a PC player AND a console player with a thousand hours played on PC and over 4k hours on console.   Note I am specifically referring to XB console as I can't speak to PS (and unlike you am unwilling to speak to something I don't know)

• PoE camps spawns are not the same - very noticeable.
  • Onslaught spawns are not the same - very noticeable
  • starchart enemy spawns are not the same.  Especially noticeable on corpus missions

16 hours ago, tucker_d_dawg said:

They are not. You are a pc player - great.  I am  a PC player AND a console player with a thousand hours played on PC and over 4k hours on console.   Note I am specifically referring to XB console as I can't speak to PS (and unlike you am unwilling to speak to something I don't know)

• PoE camps spawns are not the same - very noticeable.
  • Onslaught spawns are not the same - very noticeable
  • starchart enemy spawns are not the same.  Especially noticeable on corpus missions

so onslaught is even more broken on consoles?

Any case, De hasnt said anything about pigments so far and it's still horrible.

Currently doing Devar Grey which drops from Tusk Mortar Bombard, which aside from the nox seems to be the enemy unit of the grinneer with the lowest spawn rates. I need 40k pigments for them, bounty lvl 5 seem to be the best for spawns, specially on nights.
I get on average 20 pigments per bounty (alot of times 0 which is frustrating) with both boosters on and farming with a cat and using a nekros.
So this means my clan has to do 2000 bounties to get the pigment done, average bounty lasts a bit over 10 minutes.
Meaning my clan has to spend 20 000 minutes or about 333 hours doing bounties.

This is assuming each bounty only lasts 10 mins (they usually last longer), this is not counting loading screens, possible crashes and assuming your running the best setup with spending plat on boosters and using cat and nekros for best efficiency.
Your also running solo, cause running with clan mates or with people doing the same research will mean they will steal pigments for themselfs since it's apparently a thing, pigments only drop for 1 person. Amazing feature right there in a coop game.

Made a detail post here. Detailing some more issues.