Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.5

[DE]Megan

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Damage per second will now “decay” (decrease over time) when no infected enemies remain

• The damage per second you’ve accumulated will first instantly drop by 20%, which will then commence the decay of the remaining damage by 10% per second (affected by Duration mods).
  • Decaying can be observed in the damage per second meter located above Saryn’s ability icons. 
  • Nullifying effects (including Data-Conduits) increases the decay by 30% per second.

oh this I like, no longer losing everything instantly.

Just now, FormatDriveC said:

Cool now saryn is useless, thank you DE for ruin a decent build. a small portion of idiots come to cry at forum and DE decides to ruin the frame, cool...

still usable, as long as u dont get a buckload of buff that makes spore detonates quick (also it doesnt detonate all the spore stack isntantly when there's no target), also recasting means u can spread sproe outside the existing plagued area, which is pretty nice

popping goodness, penetration, clickbait. Am i playing prom night or what is this game? Thanks for the effort DE i guess. After you revisited Saryn, and tested it, you still keep fixing it. Meanwhile khora got a bit more useful and Umbra duhh. That ghost holo lotus is becoming to give me a glitch disorder or something, if i had to listen to distorted and glitchy radio i'd rather avoid it. But why not right. Anyways. Thanks for the effort.

funny enough, i ran into the t-posing Zephyr bug recently too.
not sure how it happened, but hotfix says it's was from switching from Equinox to Zephyr in Arsenal, something i remember doing and can believe ^__^

Spoiler

Warframe5397.jpg

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ‘Sellable Only’ option applying to Fish/Ducat Kiosk/Relic screens, which resulted in nothing showing up. This lead to players believing they did not have any of their freshly caught Fish in their inventories upon returning to Cetus.

thx

😈 I see no mention of the drakgoon to melee glitch and I'm happy. (Something that as far as I have seen when I'm using the drakgoon I'll randomly switch to melee with the still ability to shoot the Drakgoon. Basically shooting a bunch of scrap metal out of a pair of daggers or something. Its very interesting and funny. Not sure why it happens but it does and I never notice why)

the decay penalty from my low strength build (more focused on giving corrosive to deal with armor but the longer it stays it can get strong enough to kill) is a bit too much, and by the end it still resets when jumping through conduit since it takes time before i manage to deal with new target in next zone (yes doing it in sanctuary onslaught) unless someone stayed for a bit and keeping few unit spored in previous zone (using trinity's 1st ability) until i spored new ones in next zone.

Initial impressions on saryn: Still feels strong if combined with your weapons, as indended, but spreading still feels very inconsistant to me, and feels like a line of sight thing which i'm not sure is good, if spore can no longer spread when enemies die from tick damage. 

I think she's in a decent spot, but molt still feels a tad underwhelming aswell, please make it a FORCED taunt on enemies, instead of a soft taunt.

EDIT: Decay feels very harsh.

And again no audio fixes...I don't understand how hearing other players interacting (operator to warframe), picking up relics and activating excavators is beneficial. I'm starting to wonder if you actually care about the small things people are having issues with, as I've been asking in every forum since the major update that broke the audio for me.

I guess it's only worth bothering with if more than one person complains about something, in which case I called bs that one person can make a difference. Not only that but you can clearly see there are countless people complaining about controller support but you guys simply don't care enough about them. I don't play with a controller, but are the players really what you care about at this point? 

My respect for this game has been lost in the past month I've been playing. I guess this really is just a game you play for a week or two then forget for 7 months. 

My only problem with this patch is the Saryn nerf, she was fine as she was and I tried to go in with an open mind, she was fun and not quite overpowered yet, But now after just one game as her the "Removed spread on enemies that die to a Spore’s tick damage." is surprisingly harsh that change alone has destroyed any fun I had with her, a shame as I had loved the idea of plague frame.

After this hotfix, operator mode doesn't seem to be working in Onslaught mode (I haven't tested other mission types yet).  You can go to operator form, but can't do anything after that (including going back into your frame).

Edit: Going through the portal as the operator seems to have fixed this.  Not sure how to replicate as of yet.

Here to report a bug.

I decided to try the mastery rank up first before letting Warframe download the patch, not knowing that accepting missions would be impossible without the update being applied first. For multiplayer purposes this makes sense, but considering a mastery level up is solo I decided to give it a shot nonetheless.

I was indeed sent back to the orbiter, but the game now thinks that I failed the mastery rank up test, and I'm locked from doing it for a full day because of this. :(

Spoiler

(Why are there such long delays on everything anyway?)

This rework is AWESOME! Thank you!

And thank you for this ❤️

21 минуту назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Melee attacks now freely pass through enemies in Range (i.e an enemy cannot block another enemy from being hit).

Archived