Really?  possible beat it?

did it with me and one other person in 10:30sec

i brought akmagnus (got a MS, CD, DMG% riven) the other brought euphona prime

i was rhino the other was mesa

was quite easy tbh

Edited by hellodownthere

Step 1: Grab Chroma.
Step 2: Grab a good secondary.
Step 3: Abort pug mission when you do 95%+ of the dmg and your team is being useless. 
Step 4: Go solo.
Step 5: Grab Anasa.

(Step x: facepalm when you realize the scythe head is bugged and the mouth weakspot takes no dmg anymore...)

Edited by Mr.SpookSpook

2 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

Why? I've actually used those very weapons before on Lephantis.  Then again, I've also used the Daikyu to take one down solo also.  

Either way, should I really be serious in defeating sortie Lephantis, I would be choosing my frame to compensate for various issues that could arise.  In this case, either Mag, Titania, or Ivara.  :clem:

Because of what I said earlier. Lephantis has a damage cap per shot, so even if you bring your Lanka with a perfect riven, you would be doing yourself a disservice.

Also, I haven't tried it yet, but I don't think Mag would work on it. Can you even cast magnetize on Lephantis?

2 hours ago, Anthraxicus said:

Lephantis has a damage cap per shot, so bringing stuff with high damage per shot and low ammo/rof is not a good idea. Avoid Marelok, Euphona Prime etc. Bring stuff like Akstilleto, Aksomati, Tysis (especially good because of its innate Corrosive) and mod for Corrosive Damage. 
As for Warframes, Nova is a must have, because Molecular Prime slows down the boss and the enemies around. The aura that slows down Infested also works, but it will keep the boss slowed down the entire time, so be warned.

Euphona Prime worked out fine for me with Chroma. Was 94% dmg done with it...

4 minutes ago, Anthraxicus said:

Because of what I said earlier. Lephantis has a damage cap per shot, so even if you bring your Lanka with a perfect riven, you would be doing yourself a disservice.

Also, I haven't tried it yet, but I don't think Mag would work on it. Can you even cast magnetize on Lephantis?

Only thing about the Sortie Lephantis fight is how long it takes.  That's because he's basically a bullet sponge.  So, you just need to make sure your ammo doesn't run out before he dies.  

Each of the weapons I listed previously hit hard, have decent fire rate, and are somewhat ammo efficient.  The only exception to two of those is the Pox, but it's a special case anyway.  I only included it because of Navigator.  :clem:

Mag is my choice when in a group for crowd control and party assists.  She does more than just Magnetize.  Ivara and Titania because those two frames make short work of the weak spots and can easily solo a sortie Lephantis.  Their Exalted Weapons also allow you to not worry about ammo.  

40 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

Only thing about the Sortie Lephantis fight is how long it takes.  That's because he's basically a bullet sponge.  So, you just need to make sure your ammo doesn't run out before he dies.  

Each of the weapons I listed previously hit hard, have decent fire rate, and are somewhat ammo efficient.  The only exception to two of those is the Pox, but it's a special case anyway.  I only included it because of Navigator.  :clem:

Mag is my choice when in a group for crowd control and party assists.  She does more than just Magnetize.  Ivara and Titania because those two frames make short work of the weak spots and can easily solo a sortie Lephantis.  Their Exalted Weapons also allow you to not worry about ammo.  

Interesting enough, I've discovered that Magnetize actually works on Lephantis, but you need projectiles weapons with punchthrough it seems (needs more testing). You cast Magnetize and the bullets will magically fly towards the weakspots as soon as they open up. Also works on the second stage. Despite the bubble staying near the ground, the bullets will fly towards the weakspots.

52 minutes ago, RobWasHere said:

Bringing Cycron solves your ammo problem.

Indeed, this gun solves a lot of problems nowadays.