Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

dear afk sanctuary farmer

affropiaf

i don t mind if u afk farm the sanctuary, but plz, just bring warframe that can hellp the 3 other ppl ... or just revive them ...

ps: i love & use semi afk farming ( using volt cause the 4 can spread the saryn meta spore ... , reviving player, and staying hiddent during the entire mission)  .

AFK mean they didn't play... The only thing they can do is.... meat shield...

Semi-AFK mean they are there and playing, meaning that they're NOT AFK... They just didn't use their full potential for the Squad.

Edited by NocheLuz
Edit the wrong words

How does one even AFK Onslaught? 

Cause you at the very least need to go to the portal that you don't expressly know the location of until it happens. 

I mean yeah they probably brought under preforming, under modded, under leveled gear (I mean normal Onslaught is practically the new Hydron) but seems like a game mode that would require a lot of attention for the average inactivity timer dodger would be willing to invest. 

Edited by Oreades

Dear afk sanctuary farmer.

I... don't really care what are you (not) doing.

I have a zaw with memeing strike and am not afraid to use it.

So here's your free reward and a phoenix renewal to not die along the ride. My treat.

31 minutes ago, affropiaf said:

i literraly have this kind of player with wukong who only press the cloud ability and do nothing

That is unfortunate, generally I try to make it a personal rule that I bring at least one thing (frame or weapon) that can carry me through a level/mission. Even if I've de-equipped essentially everything else to maximize the XP to whatever I'm trying to level.