Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are the best press a single button Frames?

Wordse

2 hours ago, VentiGlondi said:

Nice try, DE! You're not getting that info out of us

Not DE I just don't find super mechanic intensive frames fun or interesting and I just lost Ember and Saryn so was looking for a new frame to play

5 hours ago, Wordse said:

In read a few more threads Equinox seems to be the last AFK Frame is that true I have't been on in a while

Equinox isn't really an AFK frame. You press a button to do lots of damage, but will need to play as normal to gain the energy back to repeat.

RQ Banshee isn't AFK either, as she now releases quick pulses.

There aren't any AFK frames, but there are AFK weapons. Try them out.

Consider finding a game more suited to your apparent taste.

Like Hero Clicker.

Or Swarm Simulator.

Or AdVenture Capitalist, which I think is even on Steam.

Really, there's a whole category of games labeled "Idle" on sites like kongregate.com (not sure about armorgames, and they had that data breach anyway), for those who wish to, well, idle, rather than engaging in a game. The only button you need is the LMB, to click through the interface and upgrade your stuff to make the numbers go even higher, and you only need to do that maybe once a day.

2 hours ago, Dreddeth said:

Consider finding a game more suited to your apparent taste.

Like Hero Clicker.

Or Swarm Simulator.

Or AdVenture Capitalist, which I think is even on Steam.

Really, there's a whole category of game

I mean I do like Warframe it's a fun game I just enjoyed running through maps with Frames that were less input required and modding to support that play style like when I used to clear maps with Ember or Ash I suppose non interactive was a bit far but its hard to pin down this game play. I enjoy Hitting that set and forget Frame button and modding it felt good becasue it rewarded my effort with an easier time. I even try not to expose others too me by playing Solo 99% of the time. 

I am all for trivializing game play by setting up correctly.

1 hour ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

CookieFrame, you can even play it withouth lunching warframe!
http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/

Cookie Clickers aren't what I am looking for listen I understand some people may not like my preferred style of game play which I why I came to the Warframe forums for some answers I would appreciate if people had some actual advice.

Edited by Wordse

1 hour ago, Wordse said:

I mean I do like Warframe it's a fun game I just enjoyed running through maps with Frames that were less input required and modding to support that play style like when I used to clear maps with Ember or Ash I suppose non interactive was a bit far but its hard to pin down this game play. I enjoy Hitting that set and forget Frame button and modding it felt good becasue it rewarded my effort with an easier time. I even try not to expose others too me by playing Solo 99% of the time. 

I am all for trivializing game play by setting up correctly.

Cookie Clickers aren't what I am looking for listen I understand some people may not like my preferred style of game play which I why I came to the Warframe forums for some answers I would appreciate if people had some actual advice.

When they screwed up Ash my game was destroyed. I've found it better just to not give DE any more of my money and just go else where. Too many people don't like the way we like to play and force us to play their way. So much for an inclusive game huh? Everyone has there own thing that they enjoy but the declining Warframe population should tell you something about what DE has done to the game.

I guess I believe there should be a variety of play styles and some accessibility and keeping players and potential customers out of the game by telling them we don't think the way you play your solo experience is good or fun kinda rough. I under stand DE probably doesn't hate players but its fun to nuke maps in my opinion .I see so many people complain that it's 

"The single most unfun thing in the game" but this is opinion stated as fact for some reason Ito me the weapon and gun play is the most  unfun but I don't ask for those to be removed.

25 minutes ago, Wordse said:

I guess I believe there should be a variety of play styles and some accessibility and keeping players and potential customers out of the game by telling them we don't think the way you play your solo experience is good or fun kinda rough. I under stand DE probably doesn't hate players but its fun to nuke maps in my opinion .I see so many people complain that it's 

"The single most unfun thing in the game" but this is opinion stated as fact for some reason Ito me the weapon and gun play is the most  unfun but I don't ask for those to be removed.

I 100% agree with you. If I put that much time in building a frame I should be able to play it that way. A new player can not and will not be able to do that. When i got off work all i wanted to do was relax not do more work. Now the game is to much like work. It was simple if you didn't like that play style don't use it. I understood that with Ash the invulnerable enemies needed to go... I 100% supported that going away... but not the murder of his 4 because they wanted more players to play a different way.

13 hours ago, Wordse said:

Not DE I just don't find super mechanic intensive frames fun or interesting and I just lost Ember and Saryn so was looking for a new frame to play

If I understand correctly you are looking for sort of relaxed and often solo oriented gameplay.

Defensive

Right now maybe something like  Iron skin Rhino, Wukong built for Defy or Inaros with good AoE weapons (Lenz, Zarr, Ignis, Amprex, Angstrum, Kulstar, Atomos...etc) or good nice range melee (polearms, whips, some zaws, galatine prime) could be to your liking. They are not like ember was in the way that they kill stuff with 1 button but rather in a way that they are just very hard to be killed and you can just focus on killing enemies with your AoE weapons.

OR

Offensive

Equinox 175 range, 200str, 190efficiency, around 40duration, augment for 3rd. Approx values. This build I can use for cc on night form or good damage on Maim without building up the nuke when I feel like just running through lower missions.

Oberon modded for range, efficiency and decent str can do good damage by putting hallowed ground / Reckoning (augment is good vs high density of enemies). Or hallowed ground augment that lets you detonate it...you can experiment on what you prefer. It is possible to build him to be able to do lvl 50-60 missions quite easily without shooting a wep even once.

Octavia and her mallet.

Mag and her 3rd and 4th.

Etc.

Edited by DjKaplis

il y a une heure, Wordse a dit :

its fun to nuke maps in my opinion .I see so many people complain that it's "The single most unfun thing in the game" but this is opinion stated as fact for some reason Ito me the weapon and gun play is the most  unfun but I don't ask for those to be removed.

You're forgetting that this is a multiplayer game. You're having fun at the cost of 3 other people in the party not being able to have any.

By taking your fun away 3 other people get to have more fun, which results in 200% increase of average fun.