Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Prime Coming June 19th!

[DE]Danielle

16 minutes ago, (PS4)jaegerbombtastic said:

@SpicyDinosaur

I run with 85% reach and I’ve literally had no complaints thus far.

Still can’t believe the amount of venom towards limbo. This prime access will be a very interesting one, that’s for sure.

umm I regularly play limbo, actually I have people drop group just knowing limbo is going to be there. People not complaining mdoes not mean people are happy with it. They've chosen not to drop group, they are expecting the usual unpleasant behavior so many limbos have. Also i haven't tested that percent for Limbo. I've tested the lowest 34% which was just too small to protect anything and fell apart quickly, and then 60 something% which is roughly perfect for encasing defense targets of any kind (I don't mean just actual defense missions.)

I have no venom towards Limbo and I am not sure how you got that impression from my post. I usually play him for eidolons, because less people drop group there, but some still do and I have to type a quick monologue about how I am meta for this or whatever and am perfectly capable of doing useful things. 

5 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

umm I regularly play limbo, actually I have people drop group just knowing limbo is going to be there. People not complaining mdoes not mean people are happy with it. They've chosen not to drop group, they are expecting the usual unpleasant behavior so many limbos have. Also i haven't tested that percent for Limbo. I've tested the lowest 34% which was just too small to protect anything and fell apart quickly, and then 60 something% which is roughly perfect for encasing defense targets of any kind (I don't mean just actual defense missions.)

I have no venom towards Limbo and I am not sure how you got that impression from my post. I usually play him for eidolons, because less people drop group there, but some still do and I have to type a quick monologue about how I am meta for this or whatever and am perfectly capable of doing useful things. 

No no, the venom comment wasn’t to you, that was just people in general who hate him.

And it’s not the proper way. Everyone has different play styles with him. Assuming that x amount of range or something is the proper way just... isn’t.

Just now, (PS4)jaegerbombtastic said:

No no, the venom comment wasn’t to you, that was just people in general who hate him.

And it’s not the proper way. Everyone has different play styles with him. Assuming that x amount of range or something is the proper way just... isn’t lol.

If someone has max range in a regular mission, that is definitely not the proper way to do it, assuming you don't want to piss off the entire party. Limbo is just the type of frame that can be kind of griefy even if you don't mean to. So you have to compensate for that.

Just now, SpicyDinosaur said:

If someone has max range in a regular mission, that is definitely not the proper way to do it, assuming you don't want to piss off the entire party. Limbo is just the type of frame that can be kind of griefy even if you don't mean to. So you have to compensate for that.

Yeah, that I can get. It’s annoying when there’s max range I guess, but I’m more of a melee user anyway lol.

But I just don’t get the hate for him. I really don’t. I get all the points made for disliking him, but he’s not a bad frame at all.

If the leak about all limbo parts being put on Lith turns out right, i can imagine all the ppl afking in squads with limbo while farming for pyrana\destreza, cuz wont want to drop out of prime farming. Get traces, afk till last 10 sec of the mission so dont have to roll all the time away from limbo trolls. Cant wait..... ... 😞

Just now, Sormaran said:

If the leak about all limbo parts being put on Lith turns out right, i can imagine all the ppl afking in squads with limbo while farming for pyrana\destreza, cuz wont want to drop out of prime farming. Get traces, afk till last 10 sec of the mission so dont have to roll all the time away from limbo trolls. Cant wait..... ... 😞

Holy crap that would be horrible...

I mean Hydron, Heiracon and Bere all don't drop Lith...

After Rework, 

during the def, fixed point at survival mission

Increase your range to max

use 2nd ability until your duration is run out. You are good limbo. Rest of things up to your team.

Since bullet momentum does not stop, i don't see any point to blame limbo about casting 4th ability except break some chest and loot stuff.

Archived