Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Prime Coming June 19th!

[DE]Danielle

5 minutes ago, JohnnyRocket said:

Absolutely disgusting. Worthless frame that only people troll on.

You haven't been paying attention to changes, or you have and you're just stubbornly against it because it's trendy.

3 minutes ago, Mirhan said:

you know it's reworked.

No, he doesn't, because he's already made up his mind and won't tolerate changing it.

I love Limbo. Yea, he can be used to troll, but if played right he's better at defense than Frost. Yea, i said it. First thing's first: go look at Frost's shield, then look at Limbo's bubble. Limbo hit's a much larger area. Second, area denial. While Limbo does require more attention to be used to his fullest, he still can lock down a decent area and prevent movement as well as fire. Frost only slows within the shield. Another point i like to bring up is the fact that being in the rift is not as bad as people make it out to be. Don't have an Energy Siphon, and enemies aren't dropping any? Ask your Limbo to send you to the Void and watch as your energy replenishes. Limbo gets a lot more hate than he deserves, in my opinion, and i wish the haters could calm down and see just how useful he is.

Только что, Nighthawk111 сказал:

I love Limbo. Yea, he can be used to troll, but if played right he's better at defense than Frost. Yea, i said it. First thing's first: go look at Frost's shield, then look at Limbo's bubble. Limbo hit's a much larger area. Second, area denial. While Limbo does require more attention to be used to his fullest, he still can lock down a decent area and prevent movement as well as fire. Frost only slows within the shield. Another point i like to bring up is the fact that being in the rift is not as bad as people make it out to be. Don't have an Energy Siphon, and enemies aren't dropping any? Ask your Limbo to send you to the Void and watch as your energy replenishes. Limbo gets a lot more hate than he deserves, in my opinion, and i wish the haters could calm down and see just how useful he is.

One word: Nullifier. 😄

Just now, RastaManGames said:

One word: Nullifier. 😄

Exactly why i said he needs more attention. The f*cking nullie is his biggest weakness, but knowing that you start looking out for them to make a preemptive strike. But yea, you have me there.

a proper Limbo should have roughly 60% or so for reach and a high duration to prevent a massive bubble that irritates everyone due to them basically being forced to be inside it. If you are doing Eidolons of course, max reach and a hgh duration are vital in that case. Whatever benefit the rift has, most people don't want to be in it. And that is part of the griefing aspect instead of being a good guy Limbo. Forcing people into the rift when they don't want to be in it at all.

Also if you have a huge bubble, nullifiers become a bigger problem. But as for the one word thing, nullifiers will be a problem for frost or anyone else. That's why you prioritize them when you are killing things.

il y a 2 minutes, Mirhan a dit :

Sure, playing Warframe since 3th or 4th month it's release and i'm 30 years old.

I have phd in physics and i am pretty sure i m not lost in space however i watch that tv show which was really bad.

sorry you wasnt the one i wanted to cite my bad X) 

Archived