Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Time #211: Postponed (shipping The Sacrifice TONIGHT!)

[DE]Danielle

1 minute ago, Stereo19 said:

cant wait for the sacrifice to come out on console a month from now lol (i want to die)

Come to the dark side! we have cookies and cool "PC Master race" bumper stickers! LOL I feel for ya bro!

1 minute ago, SaiMorphX said:

Come to the dark side! we have cookies and cool "PC Master race" bumper stickers! LOL I feel for ya bro!

Don't speak like a PC supremacist! (that is, actually, a joke) 😄 

p.s. Come, indeed XD

19 minutes ago, Mogar said:

I've talked about having that mode in this game years ago and after they finally showed it I was ecstatic! After the whole reputation stuff with the factions I thought about how cool it would be to have one that was dedicated to Hunhow (or anyone else) that gave you the Warframe equivalent of a red soapstone. Which could possibly come with an update to have more gameplay oriented things like this for each faction much like Dark Souls has. 

I'm sorry but no. In a game with no offline mode, forced pvp is a massive no. I and a great many others would quit if player controlled stalker/hitsquad/etc was added because the pvp aspect of this game is horrible. I can understand you liking pvp and wanting more types, to fill that niche they could remove the judgement points/credit wagers from rathuum and index and allow players to play against one another there. I'd be fine with that, specifically because those are already geared toward a pvp playtype. I avoid them because I don't like any type of pvp and they are more or less optional (except kela who requires judgement points, but that could easily be rectified by removing them and the rathuum requirement to challenge her)

9 minutes ago, Silentsx2000 said:

1h later still nothing 

IIRC from another update, it takes roughly 2 hours to compile Warframe for a new build.. so if they test it and find a bug, once they fix it it's 2 hours of waiting before the next 'try'. that might be what's going on here. Either way, who cares. It'll come when it comes. 

Archived