Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

[SPOILERS] [PC] Update 23: The Sacrifice Quest Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

I am not able to move passed placing the stones on the komi have in the quest. I have tried with the keyboard and mouse, with Xbox controller and with steam controller. It is as if it does not know that I am attempting to place a stone. It will not let me proceed. HELP!

5 minutes ago, Caloss2 said:

Exact same problem, can not do any damage to umbra

Because during "Search for Umbra" you need to do void blast(E) to umbra, not void beam(Left Mouse Click). After that press 5 to do transference.

After the first Umbra memory ends in your orbiter and he leaves the ship, if you don't press 5 and instead choose a frame in your arsenal you can choose umbra. When this happened to me I backed out and chose another frame but if you didn't back out I assume you could use umbra before you are given him?

After scanning umbra parts, I'm sent to search on lua, but there's a major problem - my loading just stops in half - never had this happened before, it's weird. Restarting warframe doesn't work. Can't progress any further becouse of this

I had an issue on ceres where the quest would leave umbra there. Both times it happened I was Octavia with my 1 out.

I also had a little issue in the last scene on earth where Ballas is stabbed. If you are meleeing at the time the cutscene begins you still have your Katana in hand oddly

My excalibur umbra ilterally just disappeared after i unequipped it. Also the new sword doesnt show up in my arsenal so im scared of unequipping it

edit: got it back after restarting

Edited by Matafas
update/solution

I'm sliding around alternating between the shooting animation and t-posing though the sepia tone area, because I was using a klebrik scaffold, then immediately blasted and transferred. It's pretty funny, but not the right tone given the area.

Edited by Retrospecter

Just wondering if anyone got the same problem as me do:

I did the mission, but no matter if I lose the last round or I win 3 round of komi(the simple version of Go), still I was back to where I met the umbra but nothing actually happened.

Ordis still asks me to do transmission, but I cannot do the transmission anymore.

The mission just stuck after the komi game.

Anyone?

WELL I HAVE ENCOUNTERED A WEIRD BUG,

When watching one of The sacrifice cutscenes while doing the quest, I quit warframe (alt+f4) and changed language from english, upon completing the quest,i went to equip warframes section, but my umbra was not here and when i equipped another warframe i lost umbra completely, same thing happened to skiajati, but then i switched back to English and I got the message with umbra helmet and Umbra was back.

Just a thing with weapons during cut scenes - gun AND sword appear in hand during the final bout. I didn't get the main screen shot, but for me it looked like I stabbed with the Stock of my Tiberon Prime.. kinda killed the whole moment 😞 (Though I assume there's a play again option for scenery and nostalgia) - I am running it on preset low graphics settings but this is the first time I've seen this in a while. Not sure if related.

Spoiler

1d3a494aa5.jpg

Spoiler

d5e64a38eb.jpg

On Ceres Pursue Umbra I used transference and saw the cutscene. When it ended the mission didn't progress - Umbra is idling, Ordis and prompts tell me to use transference which I am unable. As a result the mission cannot be finished.

Aborting and reattempting the quest yeilded the same result. Cannot complete the quest but has not broken the game outside of this mission.

Mirage images will not attack and only the real self will attack. As the images holds imaginary weapons whenever i equip any weapon ranging from melee and range weapons.

Gone on the mission with arca plasmor with her images, buy only saw 1 energy ball being fired not the usual 3. Equip Melee only 1 performing the real dmg while her images just dancing aroud wothout holding any weapons.

Edited by Gwyndollin