Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILERS] [PC] Update 23: The Sacrifice Quest Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Progession block on Ceres: after the cutscene with the game (with the portrait on the wall) I get transferred back to my operator/warframe. The next quest step would be "Use transference on Umbra". I JUST DID! That's how i got to see that cinematic scene. And if I need to use transference again - I can't. The game doesn't let me.

If I voidblast/stun Umbra and take aim at him I can use transference/5, except I can't. Nothing happens. Umbra is just standing there, doing nothing. And I am standing there trying everything I can think of to make the quest progress. Until I hit Alt-F4 because nothing works.

Update: 3rd try. still didn't work. but at least this time I could get into the menu to abort and didn't have to Alt-F4

Edited by Inemos

Justo ahora, Inemos dijo:

Bloque de progesión en Ceres: después de la escena con el juego (con el retrato en la pared) me transfieren a mi operador / warframe. El siguiente paso de la misión sería "Usar transferencia en Umbra". ¡LO ACABO DE HACER! Así fue como pude ver esa escena cinematográfica. Y si necesito usar la transferencia nuevamente , no puedo. El juego no me deja.

Si voidblast / aturde a Umbra y le apunto, puedo usar la transferencia / 5, excepto que no puedo. No pasa nada. Umbra está parada ahí, sin hacer nada. Y estoy parado allí intentando todo lo que puedo pensar para hacer que la misión progrese. Hasta que presiono Alt-F4 porque nada funciona.

the same thing happens but in Neptune

22 minutes ago, Jimmyikki said:

I'm stuck on the same bug, aborted the mission, restarted the game, nothing works, happens always the same. Guess I'll have to wait a hotfix :/

I noticed that he was using Octavia, so do I. Then I tried with another Warframe (Volt) and it worked fine, after the Ballas cutscene, returned to my operator with a small dialogue and the way to extraction. Octavia is probably the problem.

unsure if this has been reported yet but the Sacrifice quest part that takes you to Lua to get to the Lab, during the part that you have to find cipher bits on the walls of you play a frame that can go invisible like Loki while using one of the cipher panels the floating cipher keys above the lock icons will be missing until you are not invisible anymore. 

Thanks for all the fixes and the update in general so far!

So i've got this matchmaking bug where my game is suddenly not letting me change out of solo mode, a mouse doesn't even open up the little menu for it and using a controller wont let me actually click any of the available options, just acts like im not clicking at all. Restarting didnt fix it so not really sure what to do to actually play with anyone now.

11 minutes ago, Jimmyikki said:

I noticed that he was using Octavia, so do I. Then I tried with another Warframe (Volt) and it worked fine, after the Ballas cutscene, returned to my operator with a small dialogue and the way to extraction. Octavia is probably the problem.

We may be on to something here. When I got stuck I was also using Octavia. I switched to Oberon and the quest worked.

16 hours ago, JaxJax said:

Uh I do need some help. During the second pursue, the one on Neptune. I transfer into Umbra for the first time in that mission and watch the scene where the fourth blood bag drains into me right. But then I'm shot out of transference as I would deem normal. But then I'm back in the mission and Umbra is absolutely still with only idle animations. I can't hit escape. Yet I can void strike umbra and Ordis gives me that "use transference on himmmm" but I'll hit 5 however many times and it goes through the animation and sound, but nothing results from it. The entire while Umbra is just absolutely still with the bare minimum of animation of him howling as I use transference. I would love assistance with this part to actually be able to continue on. I have still yet to determine whether this is a prog stop or not for me. Thanks

I have exact same problem.  I cannot continue questline.  I was playing as Octavia, if that matters.

Edited by scothic

I've managed too keep Umbra Excalibur as an equipped warframe, when i got to the quest stage where you're required to search for him, after the first(?) cutscene with the Ballas and that father guy (forgot his name).
Pre-cutscene - I have multiple loadouts. I had Harrow as an equipped warframe, then i switched to a loadout with Rhino, then i switched Rhino for Umbra Excalibur, and the cutscene started.
Post-cutscene - After the cutscene there was the Harrow standing at the Arsenal instead of Rhino. When the dialog between operaton and Ordis was at the point "Search for the Umbra - Done, Operator" part, I've pressed 5 to get back into the warframe, then the lag happened, and I pressed X to get into the Arsenal. After lag ended Harrow suddenly turned into Umbra (here is link to the video, showing exactly what happened post-cutscene, unfortunately, I wasn't been able to get the footage pre-cutscene - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWcDpqU7KqY, I've edited out the part where I've alt-tabbed, to ask a friend, if that was what supposed to happen).

Sidenote - I have very old HDD, that occasionally causes things to lag because it's very slow. Also I haven't cleared that extra data that launcher always ask me when I start the game

Sorry in advance for not very good english

Edited by Daskien
Fixed some mistakes (hopefully all of them)

Finished the quest, no problems whatsoever. However when I switched from Umbra to a different frame, both the new Nikana and Umbra disappeared from my inventory. Kept the new primed mods though.

59 minutes ago, Aleksundar said:

Umbra scarves clip through the alternate Excal skins

Twitch drops not working, only glyph drops

Yep, same here. Put Twitch on my phone so I could put it down and earn the drops while playing myself. Got an inbox message about 5 minutes in that had the Glyph. Let it run for a few hours while I played Warframe on the PC. Relogged a few times in between. No other inbox messages for the other 2 Twitch drops.

There's an odd bug regarding Nekros and the Mimics.

If I killed a Sentient Mimic as Nekros then try to create a shadow with it all that spawns is a container.  It doesn't even seem to be a container matching the tileset I'm currently on, it's just a nondescript container.  The Mimic itself doesn't ever transform, it doesn't loose health over time, and doesn't follow me unless I recast the ability which relocates all shadows to my position anyway.

Fondly enough, the shadow was created without issue any time I killed a Mimic as my operator. Which is why I put emphesis on "as Nekros" before.

Edited by Ch4ng3l1ng

2 minutes ago, Dazzul said:

During 'The Search for Umbra' mission at Ceres I cannot progress past the section where I must use Transference on Umbra.  I stun with void blast and then press 5 as the prompt suggests but it simply returns me to my Warframe. Restarting the mission does not solve the issue.
Attached video - https://streamable.com/xuvn5

For now, try it with another frame. Pretty sure I've seen lots of posts with people having issues when using Octavia.

Edited by EvolutionKills

i can't progress on "confront umbra" in lua,sometimes i get stuck on nothing just one big blue screen,sometimes i get to lua with excalibur umbra abilites but with operador movement,i think to this part  bugged when you have to go with operator to confront umbra,because you always have using you warframe to fight,so the loadout makes this impossible.in the first bug,i have pop up right on umbra mind(with warframe umbra on screen) don't needing to fight him,but the game freeze on umbra face without any dialogue to choose.this part only work one time for a short,but after the dialogue wents down,i was in one dark room with operator.  

After crafting umbra and following him on ceres planet, when i came back to my ship i had umbra equipped. which i didnt own at the moment (he was on the run). it dissapeared after i equipped any other warframe

Bugs occured in build 23.0.2

1.When I enter Operator form, my Umbra has fully grown Helmith cyst.

2. When I enter my Umbra I always get transference static. It's x1 or x2 per re-enter. Stacks up to x4 on multiple re-entries.

Note: 

It only happens with umbra Uarframe. Tested it on Nezha and nothing wrong happened.

Pics included:

1A

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1412832726

1B

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1412832875

2A

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1412832819

2B

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1412832953

Edited by .Shepard.