Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTF now we need 2342343 forma for exalted's?

SaidTheRogue

title.

now we can mod our exalted weapons (such as mesa peacemakers, ivara artemis etcetc) separately from our weapons.

they usually have at least 1-2 polarity. ok great. but they start at 60 like normal weapons do. and now we need 2-5 forma for each frame we have? what the ---- DE...

unacceptable. perhaps make forma in the market 1plat each for a while? or something? really the only benefit to this is now, we can have rivens on our weapons without our exalted losing out since we can put a riven-less build on the exalted's themselves and all is well. but this is a rather small benefit in exchange for such a huge debit placed upon us.

not cool at all.

They each have 3 polarities from what I've seen.

Unless you're using 2-3 maxed primed/15 cost mods then you won't need any forma for them. 1-2 max if you're using multiple high cost mods.

Also if you're that bothered by ranking them then just drag them through 1-2 rotations of E/SO and you're done.

i understand the merit of using a different build for your 4 than your weapon, etcetc. still a high forma cost though. the fact that they already have polarities is of little value since what percentage of the time do the stock polarities just happen to be the ones you want?

just seems sketchy imo. its not like they didnt know. its not like they could have been oblivious to the fact that we're gonna have to sink tons of forma across however many frames..

Gives folks something to do no?

Everyone asks for things to do that will make their characters feel stronger.
This also adds a new level of customization for Frame with these weapons.

Honestly, if it's anything like leveling Venari was then this is 100% negligible.

It's a good way to 'encourage' people to buy forma in the cash shop, that's for sure. Well, to those of us who don't have tons of them: people that do more than likely don't care one bit. Oh well, I have to buy plat for formas now since every single exalted I have needs 2-4 each. Great!

Edited by iuki.

7 minutes ago, iuki. said:

It's a good way to 'encourage' people to buy forma in the cash shop, that's for sure. Well, to those of us who don't have tons of them: people that do more than likely don't care one bit. Oh well, I have to buy plat for formas now since every single exalted I have needs 2-4 each. Great!

run relics, get forma. you don’t need to buy plat.

Funny, I'm seeing more threads about this now. 

What's the matter, don't wanna use 3+ forma just to get exalted weapons back to how they were to begin with? 

Me neither. Then again, there's always relic spam. This was never the point. It's about their screwy decision making.. 

17 minutes ago, (PS4)joe03827 said:

People ask for content to do but when it comes they whine.

God job people.

Content? It's a complete backlash and outright bs to have to relevel parts of our Warframes back up just to get it to full power

Edited by Prime-Ares

29 minutes ago, (PS4)joe03827 said:

People ask for content to do but when it comes they whine.

God job people.

Adding content no one asked for just to leech plats from players is something EA does.  Should I start seeing DE with same eyes 

Cause being stuck with modding ur melee/weapons a certain way was fun. Guys it's like 2-3 forma it's not a big deal. It's not like you've never put 5 forma on other stuff.

Like other people said in other threads. It's a grind game. You play it for the grind. 

Edited by (PS4)joe03827

26 minutes ago, RainMarvel said:

Adding content no one asked for just to leech plats from players is something EA does.  Should I start seeing DE with same eyes 

You are blind if you did not see all the people asking for split exalted modding. Toss your petty argument away there, it is invalid.

If you mean "2-3 and maybe 5 if you really want to maximize it far beyond what is ever necessary" then sure.  Considering my Peacemaker, freshly forma'd rank 0 with a mere 40 capacity from MR with the three base polarities and a polarized slot I wasn't even using yet was doing just fine in a Grineer Sortie 3, I'm not sure why anyone would say this has done anything but improve builds, and now my Dual Toxocysts are far more effective on their own because I'm not modding for their poor Crit stats.

1 hour ago, NeithanDiniem said:

You are blind if you did not see all the people asking for split exalted modding. Toss your petty argument away there, it is invalid.

You are blind too, for all the people who were requesting DE to tell how polarisation in those separate weapon would work. NO wonder DE hid it from us.  

I would be interested to see how many would have agreed to it on that day.  
You might wana clear your mind from corporate bulls

On 2018-06-15 at 12:20 AM, iuki. said:

You can just go spend time opening Lith relics and come out with a ton of them + plus ducat fodder.

1 hour ago, RainMarvel said:

You are blind too, for all the people who were requesting DE to tell how polarisation in those separate weapon would work. NO wonder DE hid it from us.  

I would be interested to see how many would have agreed to it on that day.  
You might wana clear your mind from corporate bulls

You mean the few people that suggested somehow making polarization from the frame carry over? Do tell how that would work. Either they give you a forma charge that is forced for you to use when you polarize a warframe slot, or the same polarity from the frame is used in the same slot on the exalted. Neither of those are a clean solution. DE compromised by giving 3 polarities innate to the weapons, better than most Primes, using the commonly used polarities, as many other people were requesting with the split exalted. Use the full picture when you argue, telling half of it doesn't help you.