Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.2 + 23.0.2.1

[DE]Megan

My proposal for exalted weapons mods: 

They have infinite mod points, but the mod points used increase the energy cost - cast and drain - for the Exalted ability only. The more points used, the greater the cost. 

To compensate, number of Forma in the Warframe itself reduce rate this additional energy cost scales up. 

Will anything be done about the mouse (windows) cursor remaining on the screen after Steam overlay is opened and closed?

It wasn't there until the most recent hotfix (23.0.2).

11 hours ago, jiminatorx said:

TO DEVS: Having to mouse over everything to see information about what it is is not a UI Improvement. The same goes for player information. Please bring back a text display option. We want this:

VvpKgae.jpg

instead of this

6uKaiAQ4u79v39xqAC6pXB2pRlvdSEtVmXkE0UiS

DE, this need to happen. Inventories etc. without item names are really annoying to use.

Since this update, I'm unable to play the game. The launcher downloads something and then it gives the following error message: 

Update failed! 

Downloaded data was corrupted 

The update will be restarted shortly..

But the update never restarts, forcing me to close the launcher. While browsing in the forums i found that "Warframe.x64.exe" is somehow causing the error, so i digged around in the Launcher.log file and i think i found something interesting:

Hashing F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Warframe\Warframe.x64.exe...
Got 0305329C0B6945FEFE1F0712FA148520 but expected 5AED14B30E49B527BE023D946C01F38C 

And later it also says: 

LzmaDec_DecodeToBuf failed for /Warframe.x64.exe.5AED14B30E49B527BE023D946C01F38C.lzma (0x00000001)

By disabling 64bit mode the launcher updates fine but i've red that there wont be a 32bit mode anymore in the future..

I hope you can fix it beecause i wanted to play with my beloved Exalibur Umbra (and HIS scarf obviously) 

Thank you for the amazing quest and work guys!

3 minutes ago, Live4win1530 said:

Since this update, I'm unable to play the game. The launcher downloads something and then it gives the following error message: 

Update failed! 

Downloaded data was corrupted 

The update will be restarted shortly..

But the update never restarts, forcing me to close the launcher. Browsing in the forums i ffound that "Warframe.x64.exe" is somehow causing the error, so i digged around in the Launcher.log file and i think i found something interesting:

Hashing F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Warframe\Warframe.x64.exe...
Got 0305329C0B6945FEFE1F0712FA148520 but expected 5AED14B30E49B527BE023D946C01F38C 

And later it also says: 

LzmaDec_DecodeToBuf failed for /Warframe.x64.exe.5AED14B30E49B527BE023D946C01F38C.lzma (0x00000001)

By disabling 64bit mode the launcher updates fine but i've red that there wont be a 64bit mode anymore in the future..

I hope you can fix it beecause i wanted to play with my beloved Exalibur Umbra (and HIS scarf obviously) 

Thank you for the amazing quest and work guys!

facing the same issue.. after the new sacrifce update the launcher should be smooth... something wrong with the warframe update itself... all we can do is wait for the fix and it sad that today is saturday are they working?

1 minute ago, Gnlstorm said:

facing the same issue.. after the new sacrifce update the launcher should be smooth... something wrong with the warframe update itself... all we can do is wait for the fix and it sad that today is saturday are they working?

I see, so I'm not the only one. Let's hope they'll fix it then 🙂

Il y a 2 heures, LIKE_A_PR3DAT0R a dit :

i'm the only who have problem downloading the update?

077b08b9f2b98dcc172c0bb0d5f51389.gif

Immagine.png

Exactly the same issue, also i've seen a full thread on the Italian section so i'm assuming many more have this. It's as of the last hotfix (23.02.1)

1 minute ago, Live4win1530 said:

1 minute ago, Live4win1530 said:

overlay also a issue... now got 120k of player ingame maybe that why some lower computer that are not very good will facing update issue.. this is what i think

9 hours ago, FeedaDuck said:

Please fix Umbra’s unchanneled Exalted Blade 

How I imagine it should work in game:

Exalted Blade is in use and is draining energy.

The player enters operator mode and Umbra is acting on his own just like it is right now

While Umbra is acting on his own (fighting with Primary, Secondary, Melee, and Abilities) the energy drain of Exalted Blade persists. Alternatively, Umbra can even fight with Exalted Blade while the energy cost of Exalted Blade is draining. 

The player re-enters Umbra and is immediately equipped with the Exalted Blade, therefore removing the need of having to recast Exalted Blade every time the player exits Umbra.

I feel like the need of recasting Exalted Blade is burdening the player with extra energy cost (since it costs energy to summon the blade) and it discourages the use of the operator and its abilities if the player wishes to use Exalted Blade for an extended duration.

Yes, exactly what I was thinking. I severely dislike re-casting it simply because Umbra decided to do his own thing.

•  Make it easier to leave squad after a mission, tedious to drag to my icon and then have the option BELOW another option.

•  I wanna see the full detailed list of players when I hit ESC during a mission, not drag the cursor over every single one to see.

•  Add back the top left button to go from Navigation to Arsenal and viceversa without completely exiting the menu.

Stop adding time-wasters in everything

Just now, LIKE_A_PR3DAT0R said:

i fixed the update problem by removing the x64 on the launcer , game work now but bad , so i think i will unistal , clear all and re install all....

Not working. Don't know why.

Archived