Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.2 + 23.0.2.1

[DE]Megan

•  Make it easier to leave squad after a mission, tedious to drag to my icon and then have the option BELOW another option.

•  I wanna see the full detailed list of players when I hit ESC during a mission, not drag the cursor over every single one to see.

•  Add back the top left button to go from Navigation to Arsenal and viceversa without completely exiting the menu.

Stop adding time-wasters in everything

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed entering your Arsenal with Excalibur’s Exalted Blade active causing no Mods to appear in the Modding UI. 

I have another weird issue relating to UI etc.

Post Umbra quest, the 'Exalted blade' stance mod has 3 Fusion slots, however mine are empty.   Others have told me theirs are fully ranked up 3/3.
My "Combo" button also says it requires fusion to activate the 1/3 2/3  3/3 combos etc.

Also - it appears as its a 'special' stance mod, it doesn't appear in the mod list to be able to 'add' endo to it and rank it up manually.

Is this just a UI bug?  Why is it empty of fusion? Has anyone else had this issue? 

34 minutes ago, Preston2009 said:

About 16 hours ago I installed Sacrifice update and today I got this

c45cd8d747be27bcgen.png

Nothing seems to work. Just like upade is blocked on servers but still on list to download.

I have the exact same issue since yesterday. Reinstalled the whole game game today. It still finds some updates and then this happens. I bought myself an affinity booster on Thursday for three days and I guess it will go to waste, cause I can't play the game at all 😕

7 minutes ago, WinterWerewolf said:

I have the exact same issue since yesterday. Reinstalled the whole game game today. It still finds some updates and then this happens. I bought myself an affinity booster on Thursday for three days and I guess it will go to waste, cause I can't play the game at all 😕

Get a VPN and change region with it just to download and install the patch/hotfix - worked for me. 

13 hours ago, jiminatorx said:

TO DEVS: Having to mouse over everything to see information about what it is is not a UI Improvement. The same goes for player information. Please bring back a text display option. We want this:

VvpKgae.jpg

instead of this

6uKaiAQ4u79v39xqAC6pXB2pRlvdSEtVmXkE0UiS

Absolutely agreed. I'm glad you had the skill and know how to upload images. I didn't. Peace!

Can you please change this Corrupted Lotus screen with Updated Ordis - I like Updated Ordis I want him back - and Ordis can tell me also "there is a new time limited Alert aviable" + I want Updated Ordis Noggle

Vote for Updated Ordis        (he called me Starchild ❤️ )

57 minutes ago, WinterWerewolf said:

just try few time more it will download .... worked for me

i cant download the hotfix its says

update failed

some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers

please restart Warframe to try again

the update will be restarted shortly...

i tried everything 

1.running as administrator

2.disabling bulk download

3.disabling directx10 and 11

4.running as admin from launcher.exe

5.verifying cache

6.redownloading Warframe

7.disabling 64bit mode

Nothing helped

i need help for this

Ye its  seems like now its affecting more and more clients. Somthing must be wrong with either EU servers or clients. Considering people are changing vpn to connect now.

I yesterday managed to connect by optimising download cache. Then this hotfix came out and messed everything up again. Cant press optimise

downloadcache anymore……  

Can't even get to login screen

INCLUDING A FULL REINSTALL OF THE GAME

Ofc won't get fixed because weekend :) 

Thanks DE

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly..

There's a bug in my umbra frame 😕
when i go out and use my operator, if i do transference again i'm back to where my frame instead of the frame going to my operator + always having a transference static after going back to umbra

My access to in-game chat hes been suspended since hotfix. 

Now i dont belive that i have been baned from chat, simply becouse, when Red Text asked what is his name, i replyed Piere.

So it must be bug. Right?

Archived