Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transference is RUINED! (Sacrifice Spoilers)

ShinTechG

The mechanic of Umbra really makes transference annoying and hard to control. If I leave my frame to void dash across a massive distance and then go back into the frame/orbiter to resume control of Umbra, the Warframe is miles behind! This makes transference very disorienting, clunky, and slows progress. Digital Extremes, can we at least have the umbra frame teleport to the Operator after returning to the frame?

EDIT: Issue seems to be resolved now with latest hotfix

EDIT: Nope, not resolved. Happens when you are not the host of a match

Edited by ShinTechG

23 minutes ago, Autongnosis said:

It definitely didn't work like this for me tonight before hotfix 2 so i'm guessing it's a bug. 

Well, it happened to me before the first hotfix a couple of times. Though it didn't teleport me to where the warframe was all the time. So idk, might be not intended

I'm having several issues similar to this even after the hotfixes.   1st - the warframe transfer's to my operator but usually the operator transfers back to the warframe, would prefer the former its confusing.  2nd - when I transfer back to the warframe Umbra seems to remain in control for at least a second or two and I've had an instance where I couldn't get control back (had to transfer back to the operator ). Umbra has a seizure and lunges left right or somewhere as I try to make my first move upon control of umbra, I've been launched off cliffs repeatedly and even inside walls.  3rd is possibly a byproduct of number two but when transferring out of umbra or back into umbra there is no rationale for which direction you are facing, very annoying when you are trying to get a kuva stream and you can't figure out where on the map you were or where the kuva mist was.  4th and lastly - Since the umbra update if i've died randomly my weapons shoot through targets no damage but I can be damaged.

Hope these are all fixable.  Would love it if umbra came back to the operator, would like it if umbra would be facing the same direction as the operator when you transfer back into umbra would like umbra's AI to be cancelled and allow it to be positioned upon transference and lastly I'm just not sure how to deal with the gun thing but make them kill stuff!  Cheers!