The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The True Plat Values of Ayatans

-CM-GoodDodge

Just now, KIREEK said:

Like you there are many in trade chat.

It's a free market and each player has a head they can use to think, they decide on the price and they decide on the budget, not just for ayatan statues, but for all tradable items

No Seriously, you haven't read down the comments. Try again buddy.

1. I do not care for the prices/pricing of Items/Primes/Sets/Weapons/Ect.

2. I hate seeing people getting ripped off, it's slightly like nonconsensually snorting chili

3. It's not about setting or Controlling a Price, it's to Educate people who may not understand the values compared to the old system.

4. This is coming from someone who Has Plenty of Plat, I don't have an Ayatan to my Name right now. So, yeah, This isn't for Me.

2 minutes ago, SilverRook said:

Here's what sets the market price..... not some hokeypokeyfuzzy "qwikmaff"

suppdem_cht.jpg

Replies with a Graph, which is a form of showing a mathematical formula and is currently showing one while saying it Cannot be figured out with Math. Genius.

Edited by -CM-Killer-931

Just now, -CM-Killer-931 said:

Replies with a Graph, which is a form of showing a mathematical formula and is currently showing one while saying it Cannot be figured out with Math. Genius.

graphical representation of mathmatical formula in a simplfied easy to visualise and understand, yes.... 

not this ..

1 Gold Fusion core= 1 Plat

rv means Rounded Down

r^ means Rounded Up

e means Endo

gc means Gold Core

132gc for a common to +10 (415,800 Credits) 130rv Plat
264gc for an uncommon to +10 (831,600 Credits) 265r^ Plat
396gc for a rare to +10 (1,247,400 Credits) 400r^ Plat
528gc for a legendary mod to +10 (1,663,200 Credits) 530R^ Plat

Rare 5 cores needed to max:

Common Rank 10:132gc
Uncommon Rank 10:264gc (132x2)
Rare Rank 10:396gc (132x3)
Legendary(Primed) Rank 10: 528gc (132x4)

40,920e to Max a Legendary Mod

40,920e/528gc = 77.5e

1 Gold core is equal to 77.5 Endo
so 75.5 endo is equal to 1 plat.

indicating that just look at the graph and understand supply and demand instead of trying to attribute some arbitrary value to something that has its value decided by the market ...... 

but here you go.....

axes-store-some-row-diy-45515326.jpg

these won't grind themselves 😉

1 hour ago, -CM-Killer-931 said:

1. I do not care for the prices/pricing of Items/Primes/Sets/Weapons/Ect.

2. I hate seeing people getting ripped off, it's slightly like nonconsensually snorting chili

3. It's not about setting or Controlling a Price, it's to Educate people who may not understand the values compared to the old system.

Since these conflict with each other i have no other option but to remove myself from this discussion, i can see it right now you are indeed like the many in trade chat who lecture others on the correct price and anything off that is considered a rip off.

Another day, another one of these.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, -CM-Killer-931 said:

RoUvw3x.jpg Sometimes a simple graph or picture says everything needed.  😛 

Edited by DatDarkOne

I am not sure about anyone else but the less time I spend in trade chat the better. It's a shark tank. So subsequently, I routinely over pay or under sell just to get the heck out of there as fast as possible.

Edited by iuki.

1 minute ago, iuki. said:

I am not sure about anyone else but the less time I spend in trade chat the better. It's a shark tank. So subsequently, I routinely over pay or under sell just to get the heck out of there.

I completely agree with all of this post.  Heck, I give stuff away just so I don't have to stay in there long. 

Prices actually started at around what the OP calculated. When Ayatans were introduced, the natural thing for people to do was to convert from core prices. However, the prices have dropped over time and the OP's prices obviously no longer reflect the current situation.

Well, not quite true, they started higher (than cores) due to their novelty. 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb iuki.:

I am not sure about anyone else but the less time I spend in trade chat the better. It's a shark tank. So subsequently, I routinely over pay or under sell just to get the heck out of there as fast as possible.

I know this maybe a dumb question.......but do you know Warframe Market?it have eveything you need

Edited by Croise

I know all about WF market: it requires you to farm that website which is much the same as trade chat. No thanks, I am not hurting for plat. Oh and WF market should not be considered the holy bible of trade since I have bought many things for 1/2 of those listings...or more: it's not entirely accurate since ingame trade chat prices are often times much lower than that site if you have the patience.

Edited by iuki.

13 minutes ago, iuki. said:

I know all about WF market: it requires you to farm that website which is much the same as trade chat. No thanks, I am not hurting for plat. Oh and WF market should not be considered the holy bible of trade since I have bought many things for 1/2 of those listings...or more: it's not entirely accurate since ingame trade chat prices are often times much lower than that site if you have the patience.

What do you mean farm the website?

I have a five figure plat amount and everything I have ever sold I did through there. You just make a sell order, set your price and remember to set your status to "In game" when you are playing. Then buyers will contact you in game and you can focus on just playing the game. I have never done anything other than that. We are talking about spending seconds, not hours, on the website.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, iuki. said:

Oh my God, Yes. This person. Thank you. Someone that agrees WF.M isn't perfect. I've always hated that stupid thing because I've seen and figured out what some people were doing to drive prices up or down in their favor in the beginning with Alt's and Clan Member help. Absolutely hated it. I'd rather stay in the Trade chat for an hour and learn the real prices.

Oh and don't you just love that reply you get off most people now. "But I can get it off Warframe.Market for this much!" Well I'm not Warframe.Market! (My Alt account is! :D) Go buy from there if that's the case. and I bet that's what most of these people saying 'Free Market!' are actually saying in trade most of the time, I'd bet on it.

All the calculations need to figure out a better Value would be to divide by Rarity. Ayatan Anasa can be potentially gotten Once a day Seven times a Week. All others can be gotten Once once a Week through Maroo's Mission, plus at any point during the day on Starchart Missions, not including Most Defenses or Interceptions. They are however worth less than Ayatan Anasa Still, so they'd have to come under that value despite their extra Rarity. The sad part is I'm not going to do that and figure it all out. People are smart, someone will do it and figure it out, I've put the pieces of the Puzzle out there.

And you're still all not Reading. It's not to set an Exact Price, it's to give people a better understanding of the true values of Ayatans and Endo is easy to farm, Regular Sculptures are not, so inherently their values are different from Ground Endo being that they can be traded.

8 hours ago, Croise said:

ENDO is OVERRATED^^

For Those At End Game.

7 hours ago, KIREEK said:

Since these conflict with each other i have no other option but to remove myself from this discussion, i can see it right now you are indeed like the many in trade chat who lecture others on the correct price and anything off that is considered a rip off.

Another day, another one of these.

Bye we won't miss you. I will give you points however for not mentioning WF.M.

Edited by -CM-Killer-931

hmmm....yes thxs captian obivios(cm -killer) warframe market isnt perfect,but still better than the trade chat.

And like i said sell mods and farm endo in def missionen,that have nothing to do with end game....that´s something everybody can do!^^Or did miss something and  IO is now "Endgame"

Edited by Croise

Other than the supply and demand argument, I would just like to point out that endo can be farmed in game while platinum requires money or trading. 

If we look at it from the endo per minute of a very modest 200 per min run, 40920 endo takes 3.41 straight hours. You also get a bunch of another things apart from just the endo. (Focus/credits/mats)

How long will it take to acquire 530p and convert them to endo? I don't know but I have a feeling just the trading part will take more than 3.41 hours.

People love using "supply and demand" argument, but it's just a model that shows the effects of an increase in supply or in demand on the pricing, and that a market price looks for a supply-demand equilibrium. What it doesn't show is the exact pricing of an item. If an OP "has only shared it with friends until now", the quantity of supply @ 10-12p decreases a little bit as a part of his closed group of friends starts thinking they should sell it for 45p. If some huge youtuber would present some weird calculations to "prove" that it should be sold for 45p, the effect would be much higher than that depending on the percentage of the audience that would take it seriously, and the equilibrium would shift to stabilize at a higher point. So no, it depending on "supply and demand" doesn't mean simple calculations can never change the market price.

I'm interested in something else, however. How does the old system have anything to do with the Ayatans' current plat value? With the current system, there's no point of reference for the endo - plat exchange rate, so any numbers you could provide can be seen as arbitrary at best. If you take the price that people are willing to pay for a maxed legendary mod over a rank 0 one as a point of reference, it already takes into account the specific legendary mod's supply-demand, so it holds no objective value. On top of that, fusion requires both endo and credits, and the plat value of credits is even more difficult to estimate as they cannot be sold directly.

17 hours ago, (XB1)Danowat32 said:

Good luck getting 45p for a full Anasa in trade chat, best I've ever got was 15p, and i thought that was good considering everyone tries to low ball them at 5-8p

This.  I'm willing to pay 10 because that makes it easier to find a seller with a bunch of them, I don't ever sell them. But 15 each? Yeah no.

There are no more fusion cores... The real market price is what people are willing to pay. That's 12-15p for filled Anasa (3,450 Endo).

If the money is worth your time, you best decide for yourself by comparing your performance in The Arena (Sedna, Vodyanoi). With my badass Unairu Inaros I rip through the fight in about 3-4 mins without any risk of dying. Results can vary between 250-900 endo depending primarily on luck, secondarily on a Nekros along and maybe people marking Endos. Sure there's a video of a Korean doing it solo with his Nekros in under 3 mins farming 870 endo, but believe me it's one of his best shots (average should be about 400-500 Endo per run).

Anyway, it's a good example of what you can get there with a good build and badass weapons. Give it a try, see how long you need for 3,450 Endo and decide if the market price is a good deal or not.

Edited by Toran

• 3 years later...
On 2018-07-09 at 7:21 AM, Starcanum said:

If some huge youtuber would present some weird calculations to "prove" that it should be sold for 45p, the effect would be much higher than that depending on the percentage of the audience that would take it seriously, and the equilibrium would shift to stabilize at a higher point. So no, it depending on "supply and demand" doesn't mean simple calculations can never change the market price.

That's not just a "simple calculation" though, it'd be a huge YouTuber persuading people to change their thinking and behavior.

And at that point it basically boils down to a circular argument.

"Here is a calculation showing that the sculpture is worth 45 platinum. People aren't actually buying them for 45 platinum now, but they will eventually because I'm showing everyone a calculation that claims that the sculpture is worth 45 platinum!"

In that scenario, the "calculation" is irrelevant, it's just a totem. It could be completely erroneous or disconnected from any material reality. All that matters is how large the OP's audience is and how persuasively they can argue that their calculation has merit and should/will dictate the item's eventual market price. In other words, it's basically advertising/marketing/propaganda, which of course are all things that do affect demand.

Edited by Tukka

Ayr= 1,425e/77.5e= 18rv Plat
Sah= 1,500e/77.5e= 19rv Plat
Valana= 1,575e/77.5e= 20rv Plat
Piv= 1,750e/77.5e= 22rv Plat
Vaya= 1,800e/77.5e=  23rv Plat
Orta= 2,700/e77.5e= 35r^ Plat
Anasa= 3,450e/77.5e= 45r^ Plat

Oh...So you're willing to buy my statue for that price? Thank God, finally..a fair and just trader(just like Glast!)

Eyy everybody, time to sell your statues!!!