Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sooo eeeh.. Pokémon?

ComCray

Dear DE

Me and @OnuaMasterOfGaia were fanboying over the Venus-trailer and he made this AWESOME remark...

What if, those creatures we get to hunt and capture, what if we could make them fight each other... like.. like... POKÉMONS!!???!!?!?!?!

Train them, keep them, trade them... 

And then invite other tenno to our lander to play poke-frame-o-mon.. or something... 

Can I, as both a Warframe AND a (49 yr old) Pokémon -Veteran, please BEG you to make this a thing..???

PUHLEEEEEEEEZZZZEEEEEE???

Something to keep in mind next Tennocon perhaps...?

Sincerely,
your faithful fanboys @OnuaMasterOfGaia &@ComCray..

😄 😄 😄 

6 minutes ago, (PS4)PuriDiv said:

I like the concept but they'd have to make a LOT of creatures

Yeah, but they can slowly build on it. There's already a few creatures found on the other planets (sandskates etc)..

8 minutes ago, --Q--Stryker said:

If this is a joke, it's not funny/clever.

if this is a legit request, it's a terrible idea.

Awww.. come on.. you'll love it! It'll be fun!@!

It'd be better then fishing anyway 😄 

Just now, ComCray said:

Awww.. come on.. you'll love it! It'll be fun!@!

It'd be better then fishing anyway 😄 

Fishing actually has a purpose, for materials + Cetus standing. If I wanted to play Pokemon I'd go get my 3DS.

You do know that now you have to use bait [crafted from various resources) to wait out and capture those animals for their resources to craft other stuffs offered by Fortuna, right? It seems now that capturing normal animals is like using special bait to catch special fishes in PoE.

Wait.. that's off-topic. nvm lol

1 minute ago, (PS4)XxDarkyanxX said:

Biz : Tennos, please lure and capture those animals before they go instinct due to this nasty Nef Anyo guy.

Tennos : Dude, what if we could like.. Make these animal kill each other for entertainment?

Dude.. Pokemonz0rs don't die remember... they beat each other within an inch of their life and then get to recoup in a suffocating ball the size of their eyesocket..  What is wrong with that...?

😄  😄 

But see it more like a handheld version of onslaught.. these are virtual constructs, a bit more then mere pixels, a lot less then flesh and blood.. 

And it should be optional, like a great many things in this game..

Come on, Pokémon is already a bad game (to my non-nostalgic eyes at least), both in the gameplay (nothing explained, more farming than Warframe, more RNG than Warframe...) and in the concept (make animals fight each other for the sake of entertainment, crappy dystopia where there's no authority, everyone is dumb, there is no story) so why inject this in our game, just because you have nostalgia ?

P.S. : I'm not a Pokémon hater, I actually LOVED the mystery dungeon series, but the regular game is awful to my eyes

1 hour ago, ComCray said:

Dear DE

Me and @OnuaMasterOfGaia were fanboying over the Venus-trailer and he made this AWESOME remark...

What if, those creatures we get to hunt and capture, what if we could make them fight each other... like.. like... POKÉMONS!!???!!?!?!?!

Train them, keep them, trade them... 

And then invite other tenno to our lander to play poke-frame-o-mon.. or something... 

Can I, as both a Warframe AND a (49 yr old) Pokémon -Veteran, please BEG you to make this a thing..???

PUHLEEEEEEEEZZZZEEEEEE???

Something to keep in mind next Tennocon perhaps...?

Sincerely,
your faithful fanboys @OnuaMasterOfGaia &@ComCray..

😄 😄 😄 

There's already a game where you can do this...

...its called Pokémon...

:facepalm:

3 hours ago, ComCray said:

Dude.. Pokemonz0rs don't die remember... they beat each other within an inch of their life and then get to recoup in a suffocating ball the size of their eyesocket..  What is wrong with that...?

😄  😄 

But see it more like a handheld version of onslaught.. these are virtual constructs, a bit more then mere pixels, a lot less then flesh and blood.. 

And it should be optional, like a great many things in this game..

Not in the manga. Butterfree? Is dead before the "go get laid" cartoon/anime episode, in Lavender town there is a giant Haunter causing havok, they attempt to catch it in a giant pokeball, it commits suicide in order to not to be inslaved by humans.