Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe PVP mode

DanhPunk

PVP in Warframe is okay I wouldn't say it's something I'd play everyday for c o c l a v e rep but it's cool. But I've had this idea in my head for a bit what if Warframe had a 32v32 game mode an all out battle between all the unique frames in the game. Something that makes this game mode worth playing is it's exclusive rewards x5 better than conclave. The game mode would include vehicles that rule the sky and in the air. Teamdeath match, domination or something that's completely irrelevant to any other game mode in those big triple a games such as Destiny, The division ect. Maybe something like an open world free for all map though it would be hard to make sense of it. 

1 hour ago, DeathDweller said:

Yeah and have us fall into the battlefield from our new ships and maybe the void will start to devour everything around us till only 1 remains.Oh and the weapons should be scattered around the map.Come on it is April fools today on some region?

So like... The Hunger Games then? And no, there is no April fools on any other region. The maximum time difference is 25 hours and 10 mins between Napari, Kiribati and Samoa(American), Yes I had to google it. 

49 minutes ago, (XB1)SilverSurferGuy said:

Waste of time and resources for an underplayed PvP, 32v32 would never happen unless you want the game to crash every time, PvP isn’t worth playing to begin with. Don’t mean to shoot you down but that’s the case

This^

PvP is not popular in warframe to begin with because of the whole limitations deal + the fact that warframe is meant to be Gods vs Mortals kind of gameplay. Gods vs Gods generate too much complaints so they made Conclave Mortals vs Mortals which not many like.  

32v32 online would be hell as well. Just look at Cetus for example. No skills, no animation, but the loading takes forever and then some. Now imagine everybody bullet jumping and spamming skills left and right.

This would have to be done offline as a sort of promotion or competition but nothing more than that. 

Edited by babywrath

Pvp would destry balance and start a constant Nerf/buff cycle on the pve side. If it were two separate games it might work but look what pvp caused in wow. It directly effected pve cause of balance issues, now all classes in that game are exactly the same, skills do the same thing with different names....no thanks

2 hours ago, DanhPunk said:

PVP in Warframe is okay I wouldn't say it's something I'd play everyday for c o c l a v e rep but it's cool. But I've had this idea in my head for a bit what if Warframe had a 32v32 game mode an all out battle between all the unique frames in the game. Something that makes this game mode worth playing is it's exclusive rewards x5 better than conclave. The game mode would include vehicles that rule the sky and in the air. Teamdeath match, domination or something that's completely irrelevant to any other game mode in those big triple a games such as Destiny, The division ect. Maybe something like an open world free for all map though it would be hard to make sense of it. 

Firstly, what is it with everyone and wanting some kind of battle royal mode, please stop.

Secondly, 32 v 32 ... the game at times has issues with just 4 players working in 1 group, DE would have to implement a server to host these kind of things as a client side host won't be anywhere near stable.

Thirdly, if such a server was to be made they would have to either hire more developers or divert their current resources to balance / maintain / update such a server.

That going to be a hard pass, if you played before raid was removed you knew how 8 players was already a struggle bus. This game ain't battlefield, nor will it ever be, especially with how insanely frustrating it is to  shoot down bullet jumping mad man. DE would literally have to revamp the whole system, and as said before a new server. The only way to do even make that vision of your is boot on the ground Warframe which won't happen since warframe trademark is literally mobility and power fantasy. They would have to make a whole new game of Grineer V Corpus, and since DE schedule is already booked by 3 different updates, that unlikely to happen. 

3 hours ago, (PS4)Samsquanch-01 said:

Pvp would destry balance and start a constant Nerf/buff cycle on the pve side. If it were two separate games it might work but look what pvp caused in wow. It directly effected pve cause of balance issues, now all classes in that game are exactly the same, skills do the same thing with different names....no thanks

That’s destiny 😂 

Warframe has its own set of PvP mods separate from PvE. It’s worth mentioning even though you most likely know this. 

Solo pasaba por aqui...

I really hope Frame Fighter.

On what he says here, is not far from the Clan vs Clan mode of some MMO games. But those games have dedicated servers for that and still have their problems. Because of something standard in the market, I do not doubt that they would ever think of it when they included the clans and now the broader maps.

But something is an idea, its implementation and acceptance by the community.

Nos leemos

14 minutes ago, (XB1)DeadFall526 said:

Umm no , not every game needs PVP and I am really not sure why people think every game needs such a horrible cancer ridden game mode. No, I like the game the way it is. no one even plays that debacle Conclave, shows you how much we want it.

There are clear reasons why its unpopular, Lunaro might even be semi fun with dedicated servers.

I'm impressed this thread isn't filled with others with your type of thinking as usual. If you don't care just go about your day. Why so passionate to let us know you dislike PvP so much you dont want it touch a game you enjoy? What if we get it & BAM it effects you in no way?