Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Now?

Simoom

So started playing since last October.  During the whole Twitch drop event.  My goal at first was to get Loki Prime.

After I got it, my goal was to get Rivens for a 10 or 12 of the weapons I liked using the most.

After I got that, my goal was then to hit Rank 25.

Now it's a couple of weeks since I hit MR 25, but when I log in now, I am profoundly unmotivated to do anything.

I sit around my landing craft spamming my wares on trade chat, but I really don't need the plat.

I'm sure my plat stack is minuscule compared to some players, but I have more than I know what to do with.

Question is, now what?  What is there to do?

There are things I don't have, like Zenistar, Zenith, Sigma...but nothing I do in-game will get me those.

So i don't know what to do in warframe now.  Except wait for the next unvaulting.

What are all the other MR 25 people doing?  Because I do see alot of us out there.

Another mr25 here,i have fun with my clan and fashionframe.
I play this for like 4-5 years and I have only 100 log in rewards because log-in system simply did not count veterans.

Maybe i m just so self-entitled but I find this log in reward system to be bull* 
Would make more sense give good stuff like mods and weapons first 100days and then do cosmetics,boosters,credits etc.

9 minutes ago, Kebast said:

You burned through mr25 in 10 months? No wonder you're a little burnt. Just take a break, or find something in the game you enjoy doing. 

Was thinking the same thing. Loving "The Surge" at the moment...

13 minutes ago, Simoom said:

What are all the other MR 25 people doing?

Helping people that are MR10<...It's more of a testament to your builds (frames and weapons) to help out 3 other new players feel like they're doing something and getting better without feeling inferior and lost. Taking a group of 3 MR8-12 into Mot for an hour is a good start, and quite fun. Well, in the masochistic sense...

25 minutes ago, Simoom said:

What are all the other MR 25 people doing?  Because I do see alot of us out there.

I am MR25, 30K points to MR26, i login daily to get my Login Rewards and do Sorties.

I have also been forming most warframes and adapting the Umbral Mods to most of their builds. I am also the leader of my Clan so i also login to keep track of whats going on in my clan and to help new players.

You probably should take a break n play other games. 

Things that other MR25 might do includes:

- daily login

- daily sorties

- kuva farming to reroll rivens to sell

- nitain or potato alert

- ducats farming 

- medallions farming

etc

3 hours ago, Simoom said:

So started playing since last October.  During the whole Twitch drop event.  My goal at first was to get Loki Prime.

After I got it, my goal was to get Rivens for a 10 or 12 of the weapons I liked using the most.

After I got that, my goal was then to hit Rank 25.

Now it's a couple of weeks since I hit MR 25, but when I log in now, I am profoundly unmotivated to do anything.

I sit around my landing craft spamming my wares on trade chat, but I really don't need the plat.

I'm sure my plat stack is minuscule compared to some players, but I have more than I know what to do with.

Question is, now what?  What is there to do?

There are things I don't have, like Zenistar, Zenith, Sigma...but nothing I do in-game will get me those.

So i don't know what to do in warframe now.  Except wait for the next unvaulting.

1- Daily login for daily reward

2- (the most important thing to do)   i do all syndicate missions to reach my daily cap and buy relics with the points and most important to find all medallions and stack them for later.

Example: when Rhino got unvaulted, i had over 1200 medallions , so i traded them all in one go for points and got myself a lot of relics. I got a dozen of Neo R1 the first half an hour

(this is what it takes to convert all the medallions and go buy the relics). just consider this as a investment for the future

3- open some relics to collect ducats

4- help my clan members

5- sortie (in case i get a riven mod i do the challenge, in case of kuva i try to roll some of the old riven mods)

6- if i am still in the mood to play i go to the dojo and s try to make the challenge room more difficult.

Next Day: repeat

PS: when some events occurs, then that's the priority

I'm still farming for one last part for Lato Vandal and Plains of Eidolon pigments. I plan to try to earn 10k plat so I can buy some tennogen stuff and I want to get to where I only have to go near trade chat about once every 3 to 6 months.

Also, I started playing on my "astrophysics" account because the name does not give away my sex. Warframe is so very very very fun on this account!

Daily login
Syndicates or PoE syns (depends what I feel like)
Relics
ESO if the mrs bribes me
Sortie if the mrs bribes me
Random stuff to help others
Random alerts for things I don't need but someone else will

New frame/weapon appears - get it, do that.. repeat the above - over n over n over for years

Honestly, you started in Oct and are 25 already.. Spare a thought for those who have been waiting for things for years 😄

2 minutes ago, (PS4)supernova_girlie said:

I'm still farming for one last part for Lato Vandal and Plains of Eidolon pigments. I plan to try to earn 10k plat so I can buy some tennogen stuff and I want to get to where I only have to go near trade chat about once every 3 to 6 months.

Also, I started playing on my "astrophysics" account because the name does not give away my sex. Warframe is so very very very fun on this account!

I envy that you can buy tennogen with platssss

@Simoom Find a distraction, do something stupid for the sake of doing it.

For example someone posted the original Ginosaji short in one of the threads recently, Which prompted me to make my First Zaw just so I could name it Ginosaji, 

Which then morphed into plotting a full on Inaros Build centered around that Zaw which is probaly what I'll be messing with for a good day or two. 

Then I'm going to run around like a dumb fool with it and have fun cause I'm tired of being the 70%