Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anything worth spending money on?

An excellent choice.  

I recommend saving your money and buying Chroma Prime ACCESSORIES.

Prime Access ISNT cosmetics and can be farmed.

DE is likely going to hit it out of the park, and only cash gets you those exclusive cosmetics + over 1200 Plat + boosters that let you play as the game was meant to be played.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

That's a question for you to answer. Go through the items in the market and see what catches your eye; put it on your wishlist.

Wait a bit, maybe a few hours and days, to see if you change your mind. If you don't, then that's a good candidate for buying. There are plenty of cosmetics that simply look amazing. I have made a few purchases through the TennoGen system, and others in-game like deluxe skins.

Of course, the best things to buy in this game are the utility stuff. Slots (both warframe and weapon) are always useful. Resource boosters are a good choice as well if you plan extended sessions over the next few days.

Slots and cosmetics because they tend to stay relevant longer than warframe and weapons 
given how rebalances can easily throw a warframe out of the useful spectrum.

Then vaulted/ unvaulted prime warframe and weapons, usually the plats that company the package is really a discount
so instead of grinding for the warframe and weapons, just buy them would be easier, 
again this really depends on how much you like certain warframe/ weapon to even bother investing the money.

Also an option depending on mastery rank, if you were low level or not planning rushing it, some bundles you can buy have very good weapons that are otherwise MR locked. Like Arca bundle, opticor with limbo bundle, war, sarpa/titania ....

Obviously only worth it if your low MR and dont have the frames if included yet tho.

To be honest the one thing I spend money one and can justify is:

Tennogen stuff - some are really cool and you can't get them otherwise

Prime accessories pack - the cosmetics are mostly dope as S#&$ and the boosters are a godsend. 

Everything else can all be bought, farmed or traded for, either directly or by selling stuff for plat. The pay to skip model isn't something that suits me, I'd rather grind for stuff i can grind and buy the cool S#&$ i cannot grind for. 

If you have cash lying around, just wait for a bit and use it when u need to with resource boosters when your doing oxium or wisp farms, or affinity boosters when u have 6 frames to level up or just need to min max a single frame with 5 formas.

Otherwise, colours and syndanas are really nice to have.

For skins, only get them if you like them AND use them. because otherwise there's no point. Like I have an oberon prime but never use it... so a skin for that would be useless to me even tho they look really good.