Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Prime Was Released On December 16, 2014, 2 Months

Circle_of_Psi

Question

So they all last 90 days?, thats 2-3 months right?, its already been that, Dec,Jan and This Feb. So it should be ending soon. So I don't kown whats going on there, and don't Prime stuff come before big updates?

Edit: Wait..DogmanDan?, youtube? HI!

Firstly, Hello!

Keep in mind Nova Prime was released 12/16 So it would be something like this: 12/16-1/16 (1 month), 1/16-2/16 (2 month), 2/16-3/16 (3 months), add roughly 10 days and we are looking at around 3/26 or so. This is just a estimated guess. This would fall in line with the last week in March release, but again nothing is set in stone.

Edited by DogManDan

I think it's a "profit" thing, if a PA gets a lot of buyers and still does it'll last longer, loki p PA's was probably the most bought PA and it lasted 110+ days, while I doubt rhino and ember p's PA lasted that long, nyx p was the shortest at 50 or so days, while I think it's because nyx p PA wasn't "best for business" but someone will say that DE wanted to release the next prime before chritmas, though I highly doubt that's the reason 

Three months give or take, announcement one week before it ends, one week without a PA.

Nova is the fifth Prime Access.

Humm ok, well its been long enough if thats the case.

Seems to be every ~90 days, next one won't be out for awhile

Really? -_-, that whuold mean way until march 16th, I don;t bluddy think so 

Either U16, of they are delaying it to work on a full PBR of existing things. 

or maybe im wrong and tomorrow is New-prime-day

God I hope not, bluddy PBR crap, has already caused enough grief.

and maybe yeah, lol new prime tomorrow. 

Probably either end of this month or sometime in March.

Also Nova Prime is the fifth Prime Access we've had so far. Order was Ember, Rhino, Loki, Nyx, Nova, ????

Hopefully, end of this Mouth, it whuold of been 3 then. 

I think it's a "profit" thing, if a PA gets a lot of buyers and still does it'll last longer, loki p PA's was probably the most bought PA and it lasted 110+ days, while I doubt rhino and ember p's PA lasted that long, nyx p was the shortest at 50 or so days, while I think it's because nyx p PA wasn't "best for business" but someone will say that DE wanted to release the next prime before chritmas, though I highly doubt that's the reason 

What?

Pretty sure at least 90 days gotta pass... because u know... 90 days boosters ;)

Why whuold the base it of the 90 days boosters?, thats stupid, I still got like 145 days on mine, from Nyx Prime.

*sighs* but to be honest, warframe is just dead to me really, Lack of content, DE don't really care for feedback on an huge issue with prime stuff, no showing the new warframe in any Devstreams, loads of people burning out and leaving, and 2 videos about complaints of warframe already now.

Edited by LegionCynex