Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: The Flawless Spies!

[DE]Megan

bRNsgMi.jpg

As Tenno, we're equipped to go unnoticed and undetected in any circumstance. It's time to put these skills to the test in 'The Flawless Spy' contest. Has your squad mastered the art of illusion and evading the enemy?  Prove your finesse and become Warframe's Flawless Spies!

How to enter:

Record a game clip of your squad's best Spy 2.0 run and submit to this thread for judgement!

Need an Example?

Tips:

PC: Record your game clip (you can use the Raptr client, DXtory, Fraps, etc). Upload your video to a hosting site like YouTube, and link the video in your submission post. 

Xbox One: Upload your video to OneDrive and link the video in your submission post.

PS4: Share your recorded game clips right to YouTube and post the link in your submission post.

Rules:

·         One submission per player.

·         Please do not add copyright music.

·         Spy run must be done with a full squad.  

·         Video may include voice over, text, or special effects.

·         Video can be a maximum of 10 minutes long.

·         Video can contain a max of 3 consecutive Spy runs.

·         To keep the challenge alive, your Warframe must not be invisible!

·         Please include the aliases of your other squad mates in your submission post or video.

Prizes (each member in the squad will win the corresponding prize):

1st place -- Your choice between the 'What Stalker' pack or 750 Platinum, and your video featured on all our social media platforms for the world to see (Twitter, Facebook and Youtube)!

2nd place -- 500 Platinum

3rd place -- 250 Platinum

Winning videos are picked based on completing the Spy run successfully and on the highest level of creativity employed when evading enemies and traps throughout the Spy run!

The contest starts Friday April 3 at 1 p.m. EDT, and ends Thursday April 9 at 1 p.m. EDT.

ALL PLAYERS FROM EACH PLATFORM CAN PARTICIPATE!

Good luck, and watch out for those lasers!  

Nice contest, thanks! Gotta have a try, but I have two simple questions. No attempt before I get some answers xD

1. Can we have our video edited unlike the exemplary one? So we can cut some scenes like getting to the spy vaults or whatever.

·         Video can contain a max of 3 consecutive Spy runs.

2. Does that mean 3 different mission runs or 3 different spy vault runs in one mission?
Edited by Raniu

Nice contest, thanks! Gotta have a try, but I have two simple questions. No attempt before I get some answers xD

1. Can we have our video edited unlike the exemplary one? So we can cut some scenes like getting to the spy vaults or whatever.

2. Does that mean 3 different mission runs or 3 different spy vault runs in one mission?

1) You can edit the video to speed it up, but please do not trim.

2) 3 different spy vault runs in one mission. But if you can fit in other spy mission runs then all the power to you!

1) You can edit the video to speed it up, but please do not trim.

2) 3 different spy vault runs in one mission. But if you can fit in other spy mission runs then all the power to you!

then I can collect my party and start recording already :D

Thank you for your answer! Nice avatar, too.

Spy run must be done with a full squad.

what the hell?? what is the point of this? you want to show your potential customers how good your cooperative gameplay is? too bad - spy missions are barely suitable for cooperative

1) it is a pure hell if you are doing it with randoms

2) it is a bit better if you are doing it with friends, but even then you are not 100% sure about their skills and concentration

3) there are literally nothing four people can do in the same vault, and the only reason to have a squad for a spy mission is doing the vaults simultaneously (and for that you need only 3 people, fourth will just be a nuisance) 

Rules:

·         Spy run must be done with a full squad. 

Well, I'm out. I play with 2 friends all the time and we love spy. Problem is, we don't have a 4th player who isn't a run-and-gun lunatic who would probably screw the whole thing up. The best candidate we have has a knack for getting herself killed. Often. I don't think she would be capable of not setting off alarms.

Edited by Centias

I wanna see 4 Valkyrs swinglining around lasers like total bosses, but at the same time the amount of re-recording that would be necessary would be ludicrous xD

I think i'd just do it with Nova and Quantum Tunnel all the way to victory, huehuehue

please let me do this alone , i'll do it in one of the biggest frames even Rhino , just let me o it alone .

I love spy 2.0 , but I seen so many people that just are used to speed run everything that they screw up on this type of missions non stop and always trigger the alarms. 

Edited by WindShark

If it were solo, it's gonna be too easy

2 ash with smoke shadow a trinity and a banshee with silence. So now you can go 100% invinsible.

Edit: no one can hear you too. And we don`t need a loki

"To keep the challenge alive, your Warframe must not be invisible!"

OK, how about the next contest next week is solo spy runs?

Since there are so many people with no friends.

But maybe they should be super inventive solo spy runs?

Like, only with pistols, or no shots fired and only stealth kills, you know, stuff like that.

Well, I'm out. I play with 2 friends all the time and we love spy. Problem is, we don't have a 4th player who isn't a run-and-gun lunatic who would probably screw the whole thing up. The best candidate we have has a knack for getting herself killed. Often. I don't think she would be capable of not setting off alarms.

What someone like me planing to do it with a totaly stealth rhino with opticor , dex furis and of course the most silent melee of all time the ... Jat kittag LOL

So every squad member has to submit his own recording?

Skipping this one >_>

No, only one person in the squad has to submit the recording. The submission post must include the aliases of the other Tenno who helped in the run.