Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U18 Anticipation|Hype Thread #comiccon Edition With Wukong And Stuff

DofD

Need to update this thread for the 

O6U3Ier.png

TennoVipWebsite.jpg

So with U17 right out the box there wasent much to teaser at TennoVIP2015.

BUT!

We got some infos on U18 and were able to talk to the devs. I was able to ask Steve some questions and got some infos, also regarding the UMBRA series!

These Infos are directly from Steve so we can assume that this WILL happen.

T8GMOIqm.jpg

First a video from the speach Steve held with the first infos on U18!

#Uploading atm, SOON™#

- New Solar Map

Combination of the new one spoilered by Steve and the old one before the one we have now. More obvious progression for new Players.

Hardcore Missions for the Veteran players (strong players) 

- New Faction (Sentients)

They will come to life and will be harder than anything we had before. They are tailored also for veteran and very strong players, not for the new ones (endgame

- Cinematic Quest!!! =>THE SECOND DREAM<=

We will get to see what Tenno are and all that is releated to their history. What happens INSIDE Warframes! Major reveals are to be expected about the Orocin era and the second dream/void. Lotus WILL be encountered!

- A Thanks from Steve

All Tenno are awesome!! 

Thats all from the Video

Now on to the stuff we got from talking to Steve :D

Loose order! Stuff i get from my brain first comes first ;)

Most important probably, UMBRA Excalibur

- Yes he comes to World. There will be a PRIME UMBRA Excalibur EXCLUSIVE to China, BUT!! it will be nearly the same from the optics as the one we get. Probably a bit more bling!

World gets Umbra Excalibut but it hasent been decided if it will be a Skin or a own Frame like Excalibur Prime form Founders!

Prime Weapons will come to World like it was anounced allready by Rebecca. The dealy will be 1 month (30days) + . So dont expect them to be realeased exactly at day 30!

-Nikana Prime will be a Crit Weapon!

- [sh]Arkwing will probably get the new minimap with 17.5 or 6  ( SOON™ )

Dojos and Relays will get some love and we will get more stuff to make our dojo our own.

-The old rooms may make a comeback :D 

-Social stuff will be boosted more in the future maybe even direct connections between relays and dojos

And lots and lots of more stuff i didnt catch up.

But lots of Yes and SOON™'s were given ;D

So if you've been there and got more infos for me to add up there, write them in this Thread and I'll add em here

Thanks and let the discussion, anticipation and hype?! begin :D

Cheers

_  Praise Booben  _ 

Edited by DofD

We don't have yet 17.1.0 and you made post about U18? Most of these things (or even all) should appear before U18, in updates 17.X. I'm sure we don't know anything about U18, only future of U17.

Edited by MrDar1o

- Cinematic Quest!!! =>THE SECOND DREAM<=

We will get to see what Tenno are and all that is releated to their history. What happens INSIDE Warframes! Major reveals are to be expected about the Orocin era and the second dream/void. Lotus WILL be encountered!

Well...that's going to be interesting alright. Although seeing as this is going to be some time away yet, no more than 'nice to know, move along' for now I think.

Still...cinematic? Very apt use of it by the sounds of it, which is rather refreshing.

I am pretty sure DE promised sentient and new star map around update 17.5.

Also I am pretty pissed about the whole umbra prime stuff, first we were misinformed be DE about the we will get exactly the umbra excalibur we saw pics of, but what pissed me off even more is that in the first place why china deserve to get different version of excalibur prime, I always wanted to get excalibur prime but I understand I will never get, I know that founders deserved to get it be because they supported DE without knowing if it will pay off but china people dont risk ANYTHING  when they get their version of exaclibur prime their support is one the level of support of people who buy prime access normally, so will people buying prime access also will get their own version of excalibur prime ?  and lets give it cool name "Luminous Excalibur Prime".

Also since DE promised that there wouldnt be any other variations of excalibur(especially not something that would look like another version of excalibur prime) so it wouldnt feel like they are betraying founders and now they broken this promise does that mean that another version of excalibur(new version of excalibur prime?)  will be released to public so we could farm for it ?

lol DE just slapped the taste out of their founders with Excal Umbra Prime

I don't think it's like that at all, the original excalibur prime will always have it's prestige, no new-fangled cheap knock off can take that reverence away.

At least it's that way for me, when I see a player in an Excalibur prime I KNOW who's in it and that they deserve to wear it.

Chinese players are buying into a game that has already been made popular, founders bought into warframe when it barely had anything to offer, the chinese founders will never have earned what the rest of the world's founders have.

I don't think it's like that at all, the original excalibur prime will always have it's prestige, no new-fangled cheap knock off can take that reverence away.

At least it's that way for me, when I see a player in an Excalibur prime I KNOW who's in it and that they deserve to wear it.

Chinese players are buying into a game that has already been made popular, founders bought into warframe when it barely had anything to offer, the chinese founders will never have earned what the rest of the world's founders have.

well when you look at EUP, he's actually statistically superior to EP which is kind of a slap to the face. i can only see 2 things happening. founders demanding a boost to EP to match EUP and non founders raging even more at founders for asking for a buff to match the chinese equivalent