Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we please get more Plat gear?

TzXtetriC

I don't mind cosmetics that cannot be bought with Platinum and can only be bought with real-life money, however that makes it tedious even for players who don't mind spending money.

Instead of stocking up your in-game account with Platinum and buy stuff whenever you feel like it, now you also have to stock up your Steam balance.

It's tedious. And not everyone plays through Steam.

I know that money is good for everyone and for DE as they can create more content, but ther has to be a balance in between both, i sometimes buy a tennogen skin for a frame but i also would like to be able to search for more variety of plat syandanas etc to buy aswell. Hell near all syandanas we have are horrendous, specially those ugly moth capes. Cant we afford to get some cool new looking ones?
And dont forget the filter to search between tennogen and plat, tedious to scroll to see what is what

I think the issue is less that theres things to buy with plat its that the tennogen stuff is a whole lot more varied and often times animated. Some of the plat ones though just seem rather unusable if you dont like big thick back pieces or rubbery looking materials since more tennogen has metallics or energy glows. A revisit would be nice to some of the older stuff like the illiac set to bring their materials closer to the new ones

5 hours ago, LuckyCharm said:

I think the issue is less that theres things to buy with plat its that the tennogen stuff is a whole lot more varied and often times animated. Some of the plat ones though just seem rather unusable if you dont like big thick back pieces or rubbery looking materials since more tennogen has metallics or energy glows. A revisit would be nice to some of the older stuff like the illiac set to bring their materials closer to the new ones

Thats why we need now new cool plat syandanas and stuff to equal some of the tennogen we have, the old ones are crap and ugly. It looks like they are forcing us to just buy tennogen and at somepooint all plat stuff will be removed and just real cash stuff will be there to buy. Hope not 😄

Thats why they need to add more plat stuff from time to time and not just tennogen. We all like money but not to the point of being selfish of just cash cash cash.Why not think a bit for ppl who doesnt want to buy or cant buy with money? Cant they have the chance to be able to buy cool stuff with plat aswell?

Would be nice if they could get a few more things out every now and then.

As it currently stands, it's really just whenever a new deluxe skin that comes out where a new syandana is also added.

Then there's the matter of quality, the vast majority of syandanas just simply are not very good, not even something that's been requested for for ages now, an actual cape with decent physics, has been added and purchaseable via platinum.

It'd be nice if you could actually use discounts on Tennogen items. Most of them do look amazing, especially compared to the normal stuff. The reason so few people buy them however is because they are so expensive with no way to discount them.

Though, this concept borders into legal/monetary matters as it begs the question of "who takes the hit"; so its probably best not to push too hard for this.