Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So my doppelganger just appeared...

Dragonlicious

So I was going to my operator to check out something until I saw my operator sitting down casually on my ship between all three rooms in the middle . As I turned around to see and turned back to see the my operator then he disappeared I was like "what the actual f***" I was shook. I realised that it was a doppelganger because I researched beforehand but what could this mean exactly? I think it may be something for future updates  

You just met "the man in the wall." This was who Rell was locked up with in his Harrow frame and is a personification of  the void. Rell was holding him back but growing weaker so we release him from his burden and now we share it out amongst all us Tenno. 

Some theories suggest the void is actually a malicious entity and has yet to play out further, Rell's autism and isolation on the Zaramin makes him unique in sensing him?

Cool lore. 

Edited by Asphyxiants

Okay, seriously, why do people keep posting about this? You even said you looked it up before, so why post about it?

Did you even try to pay attention to anything while playing, or did you just stare at those damage numbers like "MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!", trying to get the most kills?