Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Banned (Multiple attempts for reversal of ban)

DeaneTheMachine10A

I have been attempting to get an incorrect ban reversed on my main account and DE is refusing to budge saying that the issue is resolved when it clearly has not. I have provided several screenshots and videos showing that what they are claiming is not true nor is it even possible (like physically not possible) and still they refuse to reverse it.

Before commenting, take note.

1. Go to support and submit a ticket

I have submitted numerous support tickets so don't tell me to do that.

2. Just start a new account and stop complaining

I am mastery rank 25. I have accumulated a few thousand hours and I many limited items that cannot be acquired anymore so no i wont do that. BTW I have accumulated about 16k plat so that ain't happening.

3. Well you were obviously hacking so stop complaining.

DE claimed I was using cheatengine64.exe. My computer is a old windows 7 which is a 32-bit system. Just doesn't work mate.

Any suggestions? I am going slightly insane not playing Warframe.

Something smells fishy to me

Either 

12 minutes ago, DeaneTheMachine10A said:

I am mastery rank 25.

is a lie...

QrUeseo.jpg

with 73hrs

...or...

13 minutes ago, DeaneTheMachine10A said:

Just start a new account and stop complaining

you already started a new account which is MR9 and eligible for MR10 Test

14 minutes ago, DeaneTheMachine10A said:

several screenshots and videos showing that what they are claiming is not true nor is it even possible

DE claimed I was using cheatengine64.exe

How can screenshots and videos proof that you didn't use cheatengine? There were many people banned because they forget to close the program. And the Launcher doesn't know that. It sees you have it active and BAM - banned

A quick search reveals, according to it's own wiki, this program works on 32 bit systems just fine.

"cheatengine64.exe" is the version number (6.4), not a sign of being for 64 bit systems. The version 6.7 is "cheatengine67.exe".

So, yes, it is physically possible you were cheating and got caught.

1 minute ago, (XB1)Lycentia said:

A quick search reveals, according to it's own wiki, this program works on 32 bit systems just fine. 

"cheatengine64.exe" is the version number (6.4), not a sign of being for 64 bit systems. The version 6.7 is "cheatengine67.exe". 

So, yes, it is physically possible you were cheating and got caught.

LOL

Nice try DE, but I sit at a computer about 18 hours a day. Having a gimp leg and a missing finger means you cant do much these days. So here we go again.

A few months ago you banned me for supposedly using cheating in the game. Attempting to have this incorrect ban reversed yet I hear no concise answer as all I hear is "this matter has been resolved" when it clearly hasn't. I have submitted numerous videos and screenshots and yet nothing has come from it. Before anybody comments keep reading.

1. Write a support ticket

I have about 10 times and the exact same answer is given

2. Just start a new account and stop complaining

Yeah, nah mate not gonna happen. I am mastery rank 25 and had everything, including 16k in platinum.

I ain't waiting 17 years to play warframe again. Oh yeah, don't delete this thread. You got nothing to hide DE (apparently).

r-r-r-r-reeeeeeepost, gonna report for spam

like yesterday, "don't use cheatengine and you're good"

and you are still not MR25 or your new account is MR9/10

rIPpxEX.jpg

3 minutes ago, DeaneTheMachine10A said:

I used "cheatengine64.exe." my computer is a 32 bit system

Already explained yesterday too. 64 is the number of its version and has nothing to do with your OS

4 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

He is going to get IP banned. Just wait.

IP doesn't do the trick here. It has to be MAC ban. You can work around an IP ban too easily

Just now, DeaneTheMachine10A said:

If you had a proper look my first account is mastery rank 25.

We don't know your "first" account. You never mentioned its name

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

1 minute ago, DeaneTheMachine10A said:

if you clearly didn't read the last post. they said I used "cheatengine64.exe." my computer is a 32 bit system. doesn't make sense now mate does it

Cheatengine64 is not 64 bit software.

It's just the version you are using. It's cheatengine 6.4 and it runs fine on 32 bit systems.

So it makes perfect sense.

4 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

r-r-r-r-reeeeeeepost, gonna report for spam

like yesterday, "don't use cheatengine and you're good"

and you are still not MR25 or your new account is MR9/10

rIPpxEX.jpg

Already explained yesterday too. 64 is the number of its version and has nothing to do with your OS

this is my other account used for the sole purpose of trying to get my old account back. If you had a proper look my first account is mastery rank 25.

1 minute ago, DeaneTheMachine10A said:

if you clearly didn't read the last post. they said I used "cheatengine64.exe." my computer is a 32 bit system. doesn't make sense now mate does it

As explained by someone yesterday, the "64" is about the version 6.4
This number has NOTHING to do with the system.

Now stop making threads, because they are against the rules. And stop using cheats. It's not important if you are using them in Warframe or not. It's wrong to do so, and the ban seems well deserved.

On 2018-09-06 at 7:31 AM, DeaneTheMachine10A said:

And someone cleary did a search and round out that the cheatengine64.exe is actually the version 6.4. While there is cheatengine67.exe, version 6.7.

Edited by Kaotyke
Simoene

Just start a new account and stop complaining

Yeah, nah mate not gonna happen.

2 minutes ago, DeaneTheMachine10A said:

this is my other account used for the sole purpose of trying to get my old account back

What now? I thought you don't want to have another Account and it's already MR9/10.

Accept your punishment and move on. But you just make it worse - this account my be supsended too if you don't stop